Lies, innuendo or just more BULLSHIT, You Decide

Perfect.

The illiteracy of the right wing shines through in every post they initiate in this thread. There could be no more perfect illumination of right wing political blindness and lemmingness.

What about the original subject? Anyone care to discuss it,,,,,intelligently?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Perfect.

The illiteracy of the right wing shines through in every post they initiate in this thread. There could be no more perfect illumination of right wing political blindness and lemmingness.

Psychoblues

You know, I don't think illiteracy means what you seem to think it means. If the right wing was illiterate as you claim we wouldn't posting on a message board would we?

Also, Lemmingness isn't a word.

We already responded to the original post. And then we responded to the respondings. If you find everything so unintelligent then perhaps you should start the threads with more substance then you are. We can only work with what you give us at the beginning.

Psychoblues said:
Perfect.

Psychoblues

You post an unintelligent diatribe of PURE opinion, then ask why there arent any intelligent posts in this thread. AMAZING! :wank:

You are an incredibly stupid, angry, psychtic, moronic, ill informed, illogical, fucked up braindead pathetic loser.

Go read post number FOUR you fucking retard. KM provides an intelligent response, to which you have totally ignored, THEN YOU POST THE ABOVE STATEMENT? FUCK YOU you idiot cum dripping dip wad.

Get a life. Get some sense. Get something other than what you got now.

Put down the bong, quit looking at all your photoshop developed pics of you fighting the nazis, the viet cong, pol pot, the koreans, and the IRaqis in desert storm. the try answering post number four, then take some prozac, sit back and try to THINK FOR ONCE you numbskull idiot raving lunatic.

hahhahah, I love you man, you let me vent, now I get to go kiss my kids feeling free and wonderful !

theim said:
Psycho I feel for ya man. I'm gonna help you out. Go take a break, I got this.

So? Liberals have no problem with tyranny in and of itself. People must have enlightened leaders to tell them what to do. Hitler was elected after all!

So did American AND THEY WERE STOLEN!!!!!!11!!one!11one!!eleventyone!1!

So? Representative of stupid sand people who aren't used to freedom! They need a dictator!

Amerikkka is a fascist imperialist power, so they are allies of fascist imperialists!

So? That's just..uh...umm...STOP QUESTIONING MY PATRIOTISM GOD IM SO SICK OF FASCISTS TRYING TO STIFLE MY DISSENT!!!!11!1one!

Amerikkkan soldiers are the terrorists! John Kerry says they sneak into homes at night to terrorize them!

The US government is shut down?

Glad to see you see it my way.

And if it weren't for people like me and Psycho, Fascist Imperialist Amerikkka would've gotten many more than they have!

Thats damn funny!

I woke up this morning, after going through numerous thoughts about other things, the Iraq war came to mind.

Here we are, marines sacraficing their lives so we, the US can:

build schools
provide food
build the infrastructure
eliminate their tyrant
give FREE elections
help install a security force to protect from outside invaders
create a thriving economy
kill the two sons of said dictator who liked to go to weddings and freely rape the brides IN FRONT OF THE husband to be
eliminate torture rooms, human paper shredders,,,,

Now, the "insurgents" are:

trying to prevent free elections
murdering the security forces whenever they can
blowing up innocent men, women and CHILDREN

But,,,,,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,,,WE are the bad guys

Orwellian to the max...........

Psychoblues said:
Perfect.

Psychoblues

:gives:

Psychoblues said:
Perfect.

Psychoblues

Inigo Montoya said:
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

The forum software won't let me post unless I type something outside the quotes.

I can't help it. I laughed so hard I almost shit my pants. You truly do intimate all the Republicans have to offer which is personal attack, lies, innuendo and otherwise bullshit.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I can't help it. I laughed so hard I almost shit my pants. You truly do intimate all the Republicans have to offer which is personal attack, lies, innuendo and otherwise bullshit.

Psychoblues

Well, ya know, you intimate the classical Democratic ideals of ignoring facts and spouting rhetoric. Trying to reply civilly is an exercise in futility.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

and your above post isnt????

You still havent addressed post number 4 of this thread.

Psychoblues said:
Perfect.

Psychoblues

i can tell you this......your posts make me wish i was illiterate

concerning your original topic ... if you were litearte you would know that "the plan" is not new.....we just gave you a copy

Psychoblues said:
I can't help it. I laughed so hard I almost shit my pants.
I'm tempted to say that you're so full of shit that it has to come out somewhere.....

but, being the nice guy that I am, I won't

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

As has already been mentioned, you get responses worthy of your little anti-American, lying through your teeth posts. If there's a dishonest way to put the US and/or the Republican administration and/or conservatives in a bad light, you are right on top of it.

I have no idea why you would wish to discuss the truth ... you having so little in common with and little-to-no comprehension of the concept.

Psychoblues said:
Perfect.

Psychoblues

just fucked up on drugs and alcohol

I can't help it... I almost shit my pants.

all the Republicans have to offer which is personal attack, lies, innuendo and otherwise bullshit

Psycho:

Your posts are such farce. You have the gumption to slander another poster here that they "personally attack!" Are ye thick in the head? Or just f*** up on drugs?

How many times can you possibly put a cuss word into your posts? I mean, I can see it sometimes sneaking out in oral conversations, but you seem to have the intelligence to actually type out cuss words on your computer. That takes time man. Energy to actually think the word in your head, then tell yourself to actually type out slang cuss words so as to somehow make yourself more legit. You are wrong though, it makes you look stupid, real stupid.

F***** got it! :bye1:

Yurt said:
Psycho:

Your posts are such farce. You have the gumption to slander another poster here that they "personally attack!" Are ye thick in the head? Or just f*** up on drugs?

How many times can you possibly put a cuss word into your posts? I mean, I can see it sometimes sneaking out in oral conversations, but you seem to have the intelligence to actually type out cuss words on your computer. That takes time man. Energy to actually think the word in your head, then tell yourself to actually type out slang cuss words so as to somehow make yourself more legit. You are wrong though, it makes you look stupid, real stupid.

F***** got it! :bye1:

I don't know Yurt. I read his posts, and find myself singing "put the lime in the coconut". I like that song. :rotflmao:

Dig that. It's a simple thing called "hide" or as you might imagine, disappear. I ain't gonna disappear. About 70% of America includes me in their lot. We don't like to be lied to ever but in the case of leading us into a WAR based on lies, innuendo or outright bullshit we are infuriated. God bless the unenlightened or otherwise uninterested in the light or the truth.

Psychoblues

Said1 said:
I don't know Yurt. I read his posts, and find myself singing "put the lime in the coconut". I like that song. :rotflmao:

Psychoblues said:
Dig that. It's a simple thing called "hide" or as you might imagine, disappear. I ain't gonna disappear. About 70% of America includes me in their lot. We don't like to be lied to ever but in the case of leading us into a WAR based on lies, innuendo or outright bullshit we are infuriated. God bless the unenlightened or otherwise uninterested in the light or the truth.

Psychoblues

Wow, how trippy, daddio. And thanks for the blessing and enlightened truth. Keep it real, yo.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

The truth? You mean YOUR "truth". And you're being quite liberal with your percentage. About 10% of America includes you. It's a shame you are included at all.

KarlMarx said:
We liberated a country from tyranny (<i>Really, I thought it was to find WMD's.</i>)

They had elections (<i>sort of</i>)

They now have a representational form of government and a constitution (<i>Kind of...they never really finished writing the constitution</i>)

They are an ally and in the Middle East (<i>No, they an occupied country</i>)

Women, Kurds and other groups long denied equal protections under the law now enjoy them (<i>The Kurds have held on to the north since after the 1st Gulf War and built a stable economy and infrastructure with little, or no help from the West. Women will be left to the tender mercies of the clerics. And now, it is the Sunnis who are being oppressed at the hands of the Shi'ias</i>)

Those responsible for the torture, the rape rooms and the mass graves are being brought to justice (<i>Which, by current accounts, are being replaced by new torture and rape rooms courtesy of the new government</i>)

Many terrorists and their terror networks are being shut down.... (<i>Name one.</i>)

Yes, you're right.... we blew it big time... (<i>No, the Bush administration blew it big time.</i>)

As Ann Coulter once said "A liberal is a person who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" (<i>You actually take what that plagiarising, junk-toting tranny says seriously?</i>)

And for all you liberals in yoga land.... here is your daily mantra!!!!! Repeat it until it becomes true!!!! And remember, George W Bush has bad karma!!!! (<i>You paganistic heathen! He does not have bad karma but he has, assuredly, bought and paid for his place in hell.</i>)

"Hare Krishna, Om, Hare Krishna Om, Bush Lied, Hare Krishna , Om, No War for Oil, Hare Krishna, Om, Illegal War, Hare Krishna, Om, Quagmire, Hare Krishna, Om, Multilateralism, Hare Krishna, Om, Haliburton, Hare Krishna, Om, Bring our Troops Home, Hare Krisha, Om, Cheney is Satan, Hare Krishna, Om, Cindy Sheehan is Right, Hare Krishna, Om, Michael Moore Said, Hare Krishna, Om...." (<i>Did you make that up all by your wittle self...Or did someone help you?</i>)

Some editorial license.

Forum List

Back