Libya makes arrests, Muslims hold vigil for slain Ambassador

At least they admitted it was a planned attack and likely not due to the video. I wish our media would stop discussing the guy, as if he's the real story here.

I would also like the Muslims to go a step further and start openly condemning terrorists.

At least they admitted it was a planned attack and likely not due to the video. I wish our media would stop discussing the guy, as if he's the real story here.

I would also like the Muslims to go a step further and start openly condemning terrorists.

They have everywhere ....the Libyan mufti....Libyan people.....Saudi mufti(highest religous leader) many have maybe you should look into it

He tried once, but then Obama's dick when farther up his asshole and he never did it again.

i bet he "clinched" real hard too......

You guys have quite the imagination. You must of thought about that for hours to come up with something so full of "wit".

Normal people call that "creepy"., But then again, you guys aren't "normal".

because a guy who sees Republicans under his bed and in his closet and behind every Bush is normal.....gotcha Dean.....

They have everywhere ....the Libyan mufti....Libyan people.....Saudi mufti(highest religous leader) many have maybe you should look into it

how come i dont see any High ranking Muslims on the International news Condemning attacks like this?....and calling for the good Muslims out there to start policing their own?....

how come i dont see any High ranking Muslims on the International news Condemning attacks like this?....and calling for the good Muslims out there to start policing their own?....

The Libyan mufti and Saudi mufti are high ranking Muslim leaders..

It hasn't been getting a lot of attention in the media...But there are a few articles...they just arent viewed much......Everyone rather view what Al Qaeda in Yemen said.....

and yet i dont believe i have ever seen them.....its one thing to say we are against this with a wink....its another to call for Muslims everywhere to start coming down on those of us who are part of this......until i see that....its all lip service.....

and yet i dont believe i have ever seen them.....its one thing to say we are against this with a wink....its another to call for Muslims everywhere to start coming down on those of us who are part of this......until i see that....its all lip service.....

I already made a thread on it.....with a link.....and he is the highest religous leader in Saudi Arabia......the Egyptian president also did.

But why are you choosing to ignore that?

I see all those good muslims in London, Paris and Australia taking to the streets to condemn the extremists' violence.

No matter what "good" Muslims do, the right has decided they're the enemy and they will continue their racist hatred for them.

All while they worship the MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK who controls fux content.

That is strange, isn't it? That the American right wing could believe everything said by these two men who own Fox news.

26lede_saudi-blogSpan.jpg

Saudi Royal Backs Imam and Fox News - NYTimes.com

In an awkward moment on Fox News this week, a pundit suggested that a member of the Saudi royal family who has supported the bridge-building work of the imam behind a planned Muslim community center and mosque in Lower Manhattan “funds radical madrasas all over the world.” The awkwardness came from the fact — unmentioned by anyone on the Fox set — that the same Saudi, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, also happens to be the second-largest shareholder in News Corp., the parent company of the Fox News Channel.

hey Dean?.....have you ever questioned anything that the Democrats say or do?.....

you going to answer Dean.....or dance around it?.....

I already made a thread on it.....with a link.....and he is the highest religous leader in Saudi Arabia......the Egyptian president also did.

i cant ignore it if i dont know about it.....what thread are referring to?.....

Rottweiler/copsnrobbers/many more: Kill those vigil holders!

I see all those good muslims in London, Paris and Australia taking to the streets to condemn the extremists' violence.

really?.....got some links?.....i just looked at the International news feeds....all i have seen is protests at American Embassy's....:eusa_eh:

i cant ignore it if i dont know about it.....what thread are referring to?.....

Mine.....it starts with saudi mufti....

Katz you're ignoring everyone who is condemning it so that makes you a bigot

They can condemn anything they like, especially if they condemn today and riot tomorrow.

Why are there these massive muslim protests in London, Paris, Australia, Brussels? Why there and not here? Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County instead of marching in Los Angeles? We have not had a muslim attack like these other countries, can you figure out the reason for it?

Forum List

Back