Libs were right about Palin. Epic Fail

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively.

doc4ab99fce515e2610325417.jpg

Who's the white guy behind Obama? Why that's Jon Corzine, a Dem who managed to lose one of the Bluest of our 57 states!

091021_obama_deeds_ap_392_regular.jpg

Obama: Deeds is my boy! A vote for Deeds is a vote for Hope and More Change. Yes We Can!

obamapaterson.jpg

Pre 2009 Blow Out, Obama to Gov Patterson: Don't Run for reelection
Post 2009 Blow Out, Patterson to Obama: Fuck Off, Limpy

Last edited:
I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively.

So, you're admitting that Sarah Palin is the "leader" of the Republican party?

:lol::lol::lol:

I really hope so, that's one way to shoot yourselves in the foot!

You know, Obama? Leader? Democrats? That sort of slipped past you, apparently.

They are impervious to Blasts from the Obvious Ray Gun

Palin quit because she was crippled as governor and prevented from doing her job as governor by repeated, fraudulent claims that she was breaking the law. Thanks to the Dem machine, she had become a liability instead of an asset to her state.

So she quit and freed herself up for the greater good. Since then she has once again revitatalized the right and is holding democratic dimwads up for scrutiny. she wrote a book, she's busy with speaking engagements where she can speak her mind, and position herself for candidacy in 2010.

What we hear from the Dems is sour grapes.

Palin quit because she was crippled as governor and prevented from doing her job as governor by repeated, fraudulent claims that she was breaking the law. Thanks to the Dem machine, she had become a liability instead of an asset to her state.

So she quit and freed herself up for the greater good. Since then she has once again revitatalized the right and is holding democratic dimwads up for scrutiny. she wrote a book, she's busy with speaking engagements where she can speak her mind, and position herself for candidacy in 2010.

Liberals don't understand this... or they won't admit it...

palin's an asshat.

:lol:

Sarah quit because she was a coward?

I thought she quit because she was an opportunist.

I support Sarah, I don't like that She resigned the way She did. I don't understand why Liberals complain about it though. They tried so hard and for so long to hurt Her. How many of those Attacks Proved Honorable?

I support Sarah, I don't like that She resigned the way She did. I don't understand why Liberals complain about it though. They tried so hard and for so long to hurt Her. How many of those Attacks Proved Honorable?

did i mention palin's an asshat?

Did the title of this fracking thread "slip past you" entirely?

Here ya go: Libs were right about Palin. Epic Fail
Followed by, "I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively."

He was clearly making an analogy between Palin and Obama, and the fact that Palin was stumping for Hoffman (who lost) and Obama stumped for Corzine (who also lost).

God, are you that fracking dense?

Followed by, "I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively."

He was clearly making an analogy between Palin and Obama, and the fact that Palin was stumping for Hoffman (who lost) and Obama stumped for Corzine (who also lost).

OMG. And you had the nerve to start a thread about reasoned debate? :rolleyes:

I put effort into reasoned debate when people post reasoned replies. Your post to me was, "You know, Obama? Leader? Democrats? That sort of slipped past you, apparently."

Yah, that doesn't sound like a condescending snide remark at all :rolleyes:

(especially considering the irony of you not reading the thread title)

I put effort into reasoned debate when people post reasoned replies. Your post to me was, "You know, Obama? Leader? Democrats? That sort of slipped past you, apparently." ....
Because it did slip past you.

Then you attempt some lame twist by cherry-picking the title as the only information input while ignoring the content of the OP.

Both your original claim (a spin) and your subsequent attempted spin to weasel out of your original spin are dishonest or just plain ignorant.

I dismiss dishonest brokers in discussion accordingly.

Shall I cue up more dishonesty from you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back