Libs try to infiltrate tea party to feed liberal media

Since you lefties come up with fakes, it's not up to us to prove your left wing blog doctored photos fakes. It's up to you lefties to prove that they are legitimiate.

Any schmuck can photo shop photos or dress people up and make a photo.

If you want to be taken seriously, you have to prove that your crap is legitimate.

WOW another moron who lacks the ability to comprehend what is written.

I put the key phrase of my post in bold type. If you took the time to read instead of merely rushing to defend a fellow dishoenst hack then you would have understood that I am not asking him to prove that the photos are fake but instead calling him out for his dishoenst claim that besause one was fake all are fake.

Do you understand it yet or are you still trying to catch up?
I understand well :cuckoo:

Since it's already been proven that your side has a pattern of lying, deception, and making shit up, all the so called "photos" that your side posts are tainted.

Therefore, unless you can prove something is legitimate, the assumption is that it's fake.

Do you comprehend?

Oh as if you or your side are honest?? Furthermore there has been NO proof that "my side" has a pattern of dishonesty. That is you presenting an unsubstantiated OPINION LOL
fact is that you chimed in and tried to attack me based on your misinterpretation of what was actually said.
Now can you tell me, was it intentional dishonesty on your part or are you just too ignorant to understand what was written?

Since you claim that you understand then that leaves us with the fact that you are being intentionally dishonest and continue to make an argument based on a claim that was never made.

I NEVER SAID HE HAD TO PROVE THE PHOTOS WERE FAKES.
How hard is that for you to understand?
Furthermore, you used the word assumption where as he stated that they were in fact fakes.
There is a huge difference between admittedly making an assumption and trying to calim it's a fact that all are fake because one was when one has nothing to do with the other.

Do you comprehend??

P.S. based on the fact that you are being dishonest is it ok for me to assume that everything that you say is dishonest unless you can prove otherwise?? It's your standard so it's only fair to apply it to you.

CMike, DiamondDave, PatekPhillipe and others will present an assertion without evidence as a fact, then want someone to argue against it. That boggles the rational mind.

I have seen some of the Tea Party groups try to make sure they present a clean act. They did here at the courthouse square last Thursday. The fact that the chief and the sherrif were on hand had nothing to do with it, I am sure. :lol: Actually, I am sure it did not. My very conservative neighbors here are great Americans, who are anti-big government and anti-excessive taxation. I don't argue with that at all.

There is a right way to do it, and there is the way where and when all the nasty little groups -- the fear mongers, the birthers, the truthers, the racists, and the homophobes who try to climb on board.

Keep kicking them off, Tea Party, keep kicking them off, and you may have a chance of being interesting to a significant number of Americans who normally don't look your way because of the wierdos.

The problem with these liberals is that they are anti-American.

The biggest and most important right that Americans have is the right to free speech.

Yet, free speech, when it hurts their agenda must be destroyed.

This is what the bullshit to demonize the tea party is all about.

It's about the communism agenda of the liberals of trying to destroy the right to dissent.

That should tell us Americans how truely dangerous the progressive/liberal/Barak Hussein minion, crowd truely is.

They try to destroy our rights, when it interferes with their political agenda, unless we push back.

WOW another moron who lacks the ability to comprehend what is written.

I put the key phrase of my post in bold type. If you took the time to read instead of merely rushing to defend a fellow dishoenst hack then you would have understood that I am not asking him to prove that the photos are fake but instead calling him out for his dishoenst claim that besause one was fake all are fake.

Do you understand it yet or are you still trying to catch up?

Since it's already been proven that your side has a pattern of lying, deception, and making shit up, all the so called "photos" that your side posts are tainted.

Therefore, unless you can prove something is legitimate, the assumption is that it's fake.

Do you comprehend?

Oh as if you or your side are honest?? Furthermore there has been NO proof that "my side" has a pattern of dishonesty. That is you presenting an unsubstantiated OPINION LOL
fact is that you chimed in and tried to attack me based on your misinterpretation of what was actually said.
Now can you tell me, was it intentional dishonesty on your part or are you just too ignorant to understand what was written?

Since you claim that you understand then that leaves us with the fact that you are being intentionally dishonest and continue to make an argument based on a claim that was never made.

Furthermore, you used the word assumption where as he stated that they were in fact fakes.
There is a huge difference between admittedly making an assumption and trying to calim it's a fact that all are fake because one was when one has nothing to do with the other.

Do you comprehend??

P.S. based on the fact that you are being dishonest is it ok for me to assume that everything that you say is dishonest unless you can prove otherwise?? It's your standard so it's only fair to apply it to you.
Ignoring most of your blabbering.

Your side lies. Your side fakes photos. Your side deceives, manipulates, and makes shit up.

Therefore, unless you can prove that your so called "evidence" is legitimate it is assumed to be the normal left wing made up crap that your side uses in order to score points, despite these methods being immoral and unethical.

Liberalism/progressivism=lies&deception

CMike, DiamondDave, PatekPhillipe and others will present an assertion without evidence as a fact, then want someone to argue against it. That boggles the rational mind.
What assertion?

The biggest and most important right that Americans have is the right to free speech.

It's about the communism agenda of the liberals of trying to destroy the right to dissent.

That should tell us Americans how truely dangerous the progressive/liberal/Barak Hussein minion, crowd truely is.

They try to destroy our rights, when it interferes with their political agenda, unless we push back.

Nice talking points propaganda. It looks like you are going to the fallback of conservative wackos which is "when all else fails and you are losing the debate call the lefties un-American."
As if that would asctually substantiate anything that you have said in this thread. LOL

I am still waiting on you to offer proof that ALL of thewackos that have shown up at tea party rallies since the obama administration began have ALL been plants.

You guys keep making that claim so I keep asking you for proof and your best response is to avoid the debate and call liberals un-American.

BTW not that I am saying that anyone is trying to destroy the rightto dissent, but i have to ask where you stood when righties were trying to squash dissent back when W and the republicans were in charge??
I remember righties calling me an un-American unpatriotic surrendermonkey. So where were you when rightes were squashing dissent??

Do you comprehend?

Do you comprehend??

Your side lies. Your side fakes photos. Your side deceives, manipulates, and makes shit up.

Therefore, unless you can prove that your so called "evidence" is legitimate it is assumed to be the normal left wing made up crap that your side uses in order to score points, despite these methods being immoral and unethical.

OMG you really are retarded aren't you??

I NEVER SAID THE PHOTOS WERE REAL, FAKE OR OTHERWISE. How stupid are you that you can't get that through your thick skull??

Are you that dishonest that you have to continue to present this LIE or that ignorant that you don't know what I have said and are just here to rant about something that isn't real??

Do you comprehend??

I NEVER SAID THE PHOTOS WERE REAL, FAKE OR OTHERWISE. How stupid are you that you can't get that through your thick skull??

Are you that dishonest that you have to continue to present this LIE or that ignorant that you don't know what I have said and are just here to rant about something that isn't real??
Dr. Narcissism, I didn't say you said anything.

I am pointing out my view of liberals faking crap and that their stuff is tainted because it's known how deceptive that they are.

Nice talking points propaganda. It looks like you are going to the fallback of conservative wackos which is "when all else fails and you are losing the debate call the lefties un-American."
As if that would asctually substantiate anything that you have said in this thread. LOL

I am still waiting on you to offer proof that ALL of thewackos that have shown up at tea party rallies since the obama administration began have ALL been plants.

You guys keep making that claim so I keep asking you for proof and your best response is to avoid the debate and call liberals un-American.

BTW not that I am saying that anyone is trying to destroy the rightto dissent, but i have to ask where you stood when righties were trying to squash dissent back when W and the republicans were in charge??
I remember righties calling me an un-American unpatriotic surrendermonkey. So where were you when rightes were squashing dissent??
I can call you anti american, I never said you didn't have right to protest.

Where are you lefties, when your code pink sluts heckle speakers and try to keep people from speaking?

Where are you lefties when jindhal's aide was beaten up, with her legs broken in multiple places, because of her politics?

Where are you lefties when any of the violence of the lefties is done?

I have never heard one lefty condemning them.

Do you comprehend?

Do you comprehend??

Your side PROJECTS.

See the first quote in my sig.

Dr. Narcissism, I didn't say you said anything.

I am pointing out my view of liberals faking crap and that their stuff is tainted because it's known how deceptive that they are.

YOU posted in direct response to MY posts as you intervened in a debate I was having wityh another poster, who has since cut and ran, where you pick up his argument where he left off by accusing me of something I never said and am not questioning as YOU consistently referred directly to ME.

Sure as heck seems like you are directing your comments to me.

You do know that you can post without responding to a specific poster don't you?? If you are so retarded that you don't know that then I am sorry for assuming that you were intelligent enough to know what you are doing on a message board.

Do YOU understand how YOU were directing YOUR comments at me and asking me to provide proof of a claim I never made??

You know, the tea baggers say that we are oppressed and that we need to "take our country back".

But...........considering that in today's day and age, a black man, a white woman, and a hispanic female can all go out to dinner, then go out dancing and drinking to ANY KIND OF MUSIC THEY WANT, and then, if they decide to, can all go home and have sex with each other.

Where's the oppression?

I can call you anti american, I never said you didn't have right to protest.

Where are you lefties, when your code pink sluts heckle speakers and try to keep people from speaking?

Where are you lefties when jindhal's aide was beaten up, with her legs broken in multiple places, because of her politics?

Where are you lefties when any of the violence of the lefties is done?

I have never heard one lefty condemning them.

Then it's obvious that you never listen and based on your own posts in this thread you continue that trend.

I have already stated in this thread on multiple occasions that I believe that infultrated the tea party rallies is WRONG and have not defended that action. So once again you need to learn to read what is actually written instead of making moronic assumptions.

Oh and still waiting on that proof that all of the wackos at teh tea party ralleis since the beginning were liberal plants. Why do you keep avoiding this debate??

Forum List

Back