Libs try to infiltrate tea party to feed liberal media

How about the Democratic Party supporter that has a brother in the Middle East, say working on a project in Iraq. They tap his phone and then decide that he is a problem and they either arrest him, or maybe during the wiretapping they discover that he has a mistress on the side... Fox News would love this story... wouldn't it? No one has to know that they got their information from an unwarranted wiretap.

Immie

That's a hypothetical. I don't debate hypotheticals, because they aren't based in reality nor is their any evidence for them.

FAIL. Your logic is such that you cannot complain about Obamacare because it is still hypothetical on what will happen. Sheesh, you are ignorant.

NICE TRY! :lol:

A) Obamcare is REALITY. It's passed and signed into law.

B) We have WHAT'S IN THE BILL!

On both counts we see who failed and it's YOU!

:lol::lol::lol:

So are they innocent until proven guilty or are they guilty until proven innocent??

You seem to have things backwards.

Oh and just have to say, love the fearmongering and "24" rhetoric to justify violating someone's rights. I am sure jack bauer would be proud.

I don't understand the ignorance we have about national security.

Terrorists are NOT American citizens. They do not have a right to our court system, our laws, or our protections.

The Patriot Act was designed to protect American Citizens from terrorists who hide behind our laws to kill innocent American Citizens as they did on 9/11.

Liberals rant on and on about what could happen, but they never can bring up actual evidence of any American citizens hurt other than those who obviously were terrorists themselves like Jose Padilla.

The fact that we were terrorist attack free for eight years after 9/11 speaks to the efficiency of the Patriot Act.

Is the Patriot Act perfect? No. NOTHING IS. That's the problem with liberalism. If it isn't "perfect" as they ascribe perfection, then it must be done away with, in order for them to have their "social justice."

Social justice that is, that never works as evidenced by the walls the Clinton admin's Jamie Gorelick put between intelligence agencies that led to 9/11.

Since the Patriot Act has been relaxed in the Obama admin we already had terrorism in the guise of the Fort Hood shooter, and other terrorist acts.

It is no misconception that the Patriot Act helped keep this country safe, nor is it misconception that we dismantle those protections at our peril.

You and your thinking is so why the Dems are going to kick our asses this election cycle.

My Dem friends are cheering the Tea Party on to more and more excessive demonstrations of nonsense, and you all keep falling for it.

You keep living in your fantasy.

But the fact you can't refute ANYTHING I'VE SAID, and can only attack me personaly not only proves your fear of what I've said, but your deep down feeling that you know you are living in a fantasy, even if you don't want to admit it to yourself.

Terrorists are NOT American citizens. They do not have a right to our court system, our laws, or our protections.

The Patriot Act was designed to protect American Citizens from terrorists who hide behind our laws to kill innocent American Citizens as they did on 9/11.

Liberals rant on and on about what could happen, but they never can bring up actual evidence of any American citizens hurt other than those who obviously were terrorists themselves like Jose Padilla.

The fact that we were terrorist attack free for eight years after 9/11 speaks to the efficiency of the Patriot Act.

Is the Patriot Act perfect? No. NOTHING IS. That's the problem with liberalism. If it isn't "perfect" as they ascribe perfection, then it must be done away with, in order for them to have their "social justice."

Social justice that is, that never works as evidenced by the walls the Clinton admin's Jamie Gorelick put between intelligence agencies that led to 9/11.

Since the Patriot Act has been relaxed in the Obama admin we already had terrorism in the guise of the Fort Hood shooter, and other terrorist acts.

It is no misconception that the Patriot Act helped keep this country safe, nor is it misconception that we dismantle those protections at our peril.

You and your thinking is so why the Dems are going to kick our asses this election cycle.

My Dem friends are cheering the Tea Party on to more and more excessive demonstrations of nonsense, and you all keep falling for it.
I bet they are.

I am sure the Tea Party will be happy to oblige in telling you liberal dems the feelings of Americans.

Yeah, funny.

If his "Dem friends" are the majority, then how come that pathetic "coffee party" didn't take off! :lol::lol::lol:

This is about as pathetic as when liberals told me Err America (aka Air Amerikka) was going to squash Rush Limbaugh. :lol::lol::lol:

They always live in their fantasies, and they HATE us because we refuse to live in that fantasy as well.

:lol::lol:

WOW that sounds an awful lot like YOU and the fact that you avoided my responses to your spin as I called you out for your lack of honesty is further proof of your dishonesty and lack of integrity.

What's the matter? You can't handle the truth?? And here I thought you wanted an honest debate and yet once again you avoid one so you can attack other posters personally.

How typical.

A) I was talking to ABikernitwit about ranting and not posting any evidence, not you.

B) The only two bits of "evidence" liberals posted in this thread are photos I already proved are bogus and a Youtube video that showed no evidence other than an infiltrator holding up a sign for a cameraman, which they obviousy arranged beforehand.

That's not evidence. It's more leftwing fraud.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A) doesn't matter WHO you think you were talking about you seem to be describing YOU. and the claim that you make in B is a perfect example of you being less than honest.

B) and NO you didn't prove (look up the word please) all of the photos were fake you showed that one was older claiming it was actualyl a liberal, which is unknown, and then claimed that all were fakes because the one was. Then you CLAIM with no proof to support that claim that the guy with the swastika on his sign who was STANDING ON THE STAGE WITH THE SIGN IN VIEW was a plant. That is NOT honest and it is NOT proof. That is an ASSUMPTION on your part.

You really need to look up the word "PROOF" so you can begin to understand that repetition of your OPINIONS doesn't prove anything.

BTW I am still waiting on you prove that the nutjubs that have appeared at tea parties since their mass parties began were plants. I keep hearing that claim and similar but have seen no evidence to support it.

In other words facts don't matter to you, because you have your mind made up about me.

But it's laughable you talk about proof, since YOUR SIDE HAS PROVIDED NO PROOF FOR THEIR PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!

Time to wake up from your little fantasy. Just because your side produces some photos does NOT mean we have to take them as legitimate.

Not only did I provide evidence one was fake (as it was 2003) someone else provided evidence Malkin was set up. The word is FAIL.

Every time I have provided photos of left wing protestors I HAVE INCLUDED THE URL OF THE SOURCE!!!

NO urls have been provided of those photos of supposed tea parties. Only assertions of what protests they are from.

The ONLY reason not to include a url is if one knows the site where those photos came from is suspect and even the left knows it.

SORRY BUT IT'S A BIG FAIL FROM YOUR SIDE.

This boils down to nothing more than what Dan Rather pulled with his fraud National Guard records for Bush. Rather was convinced it was true, so he didn't need to provide evidence to back them up.

That's all your side is saying here. That's why the rest of your lefty pals have run away from this thread. They know they are busted as trying to purport a fake. Too bad you haven't figured that out yet.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe the big text will help it sink into your brain that your side LOST and has already run away. :lol:

So are they innocent until proven guilty or are they guilty until proven innocent??

Oh and just have to say, love the fearmongering and "24" rhetoric to justify violating someone's rights. I am sure jack bauer would be proud.

The only ignorance is being presented by you. Either that or you are merely feigning ignorance and being flat out dishonest.

Furthermore, we weren't terrorist attack free for 8 years after 9/11 however, thanks again for showing that you can't be honest. the shoe bomber, DC sniper, our embassies overseas were hit. SO please stop lying and at least try to be honest about it.

BTW care to explain HOW obama "relaxed" the patriot act?? Got anything REAL or are vague generalities all you have to offer?

Oh and in case you missed YOU made the satement about how it's OK to wiretap innocent people and that IF they are shown to be innocent, wonderful. I find it funny how people who are allegedly so supportive and defenseive of the constitution can trample it so easy.

So I will ask again and you will probably continue to rant in avoidance but are they innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent?

Yeah yeah yeah.

Give us a major terrorist attack since 9/11 and since the Patriot Act was put into place.

Give us the American Citizen who has has his rights "trampled." The only people the left have been able to give to me is Jose Padilla and Sami Al-Arian. Which is a total laugh because they were both guilty as hell.

(And I hate to break it to some liberals. Al-Arian is not an American Citizen)

Further it was the attitude of people on your side that kept the DC snipers free to kill and kill again, since the FBI, DC police etc, refused to do any racial profiling. Despite witnesses who had seen "brown men" at the scene the "experts" insisted they were "angry white men" so John Mohmmed and Lee Malvo were free to kill again.

In a way they were doing racial profiling. Because it's only okay to racial profile "angry white men" I guess. :lol:

Bad choice to bring up the DC snipers. :lol:

I think the Teabaggers will help the Republicans in the midterm elections because most independent voters and moderates just don't turn out for the midterms. It is usually the party faithfuls and the mad as hell crowd that show up at the polls. The presidential elections are different story. Rhetoric such as Sarah Palin's "Don't retreat reload", "Join the conservative revolution", "Take to the streets and fight back" is not going to play well with the mainstream voters. For the Republicans to have a shot at the white house, they are going to have rein in the far right.

That's what Democrats basically said, in 1972, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1994, 2000, 2002, and 2004.

I've seen this kind of thinking proved wrong more than once.

I just remember what your meme sounds like.

It reminds me of when Nixon was reelected in a landslide in 1972, and this big liberal comentator (women, I don't remember her name) was appalled and couldn't understand how Nixon won.

"No one I knew voted for him!" :lol::lol::lol:

This is the insular world of liberals. They think they are the mainstream, but look at the hate they have for the real mainstream when it rises and decides to fight liberalism.

That's a hypothetical. I don't debate hypotheticals, because they aren't based in reality nor is their any evidence for them.

FAIL. Your logic is such that you cannot complain about Obamacare because it is still hypothetical on what will happen. Sheesh, you are ignorant.

It's better than nice he called you out on your BS. You rail against the healthcare bill based on your hypothetical beliefs concerning what you BELIEVE MIGHT happen in the FUTURE instead of reality which hasn't happened yet.

Do you get it yet or are you still trying to spin to CYA? LOL

Once again you show that you are NOT honest because IF you were honest you would admit that you are WRONG.

Son, you truly don't think, do you? It is a hypothetical as to what will happen in the future with Obamacare. Thus you can't label it a failure. You are not very bright. If you are who the TP are trotting out, they will be slaughtered.

TeaPartySamurai is fun for grins and chuckles, I do admit that. He lightens up my day with his prancing and dancing, fringing and whinging.

What a sad, pathetic character.

A) I was talking to ABikernitwit about ranting and not posting any evidence, not you.

B) The only two bits of "evidence" liberals posted in this thread are photos I already proved are bogus and a Youtube video that showed no evidence other than an infiltrator holding up a sign for a cameraman, which they obviousy arranged beforehand.

That's not evidence. It's more leftwing fraud.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A) doesn't matter WHO you think you were talking about you seem to be describing YOU. and the claim that you make in B is a perfect example of you being less than honest.

B) and NO you didn't prove (look up the word please) all of the photos were fake you showed that one was older claiming it was actualyl a liberal, which is unknown, and then claimed that all were fakes because the one was. Then you CLAIM with no proof to support that claim that the guy with the swastika on his sign who was STANDING ON THE STAGE WITH THE SIGN IN VIEW was a plant. That is NOT honest and it is NOT proof. That is an ASSUMPTION on your part.

You really need to look up the word "PROOF" so you can begin to understand that repetition of your OPINIONS doesn't prove anything.

BTW I am still waiting on you prove that the nutjubs that have appeared at tea parties since their mass parties began were plants. I keep hearing that claim and similar but have seen no evidence to support it.

In other words facts don't matter to you, because you have your mind made up about me.

But it's laughable you talk about proof, since YOUR SIDE HAS PROVIDED NO PROOF FOR THEIR PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!

Time to wake up from your little fantasy. Just because your side produces some photos does NOT mean we have to take them as legitimate.

Not only did I provide evidence one was fake (as it was 2003) someone else provided evidence Malkin was set up. The word is FAIL.

Every time I have provided photos of left wing protestors I HAVE INCLUDED THE URL OF THE SOURCE!!!

NO urls have been provided of those photos of supposed tea parties. Only assertions of what protests they are from.

The ONLY reason not to include a url is if one knows the site where those photos came from is suspect and even the left knows it.

SORRY BUT IT'S A BIG FAIL FROM YOUR SIDE.

This boils down to nothing more than what Dan Rather pulled with his fraud National Guard records for Bush. Rather was convinced it was true, so he didn't need to provide evidence to back them up.

That's all your side is saying here. That's why the rest of your lefty pals have run away from this thread. They know they are busted as trying to purport a fake. Too bad you haven't figured that out yet.

Maybe the big text will help it sink into your brain that your side LOST and has already run away. :lol:

LOL increasing the font size isn't a valid way to substantiate your arguments.

You made the false claim that one photo being falsely represented shows that the others are false and that is dishonest of YOU. One has nothing to do with the others and for you to claim that it does, exposes you as dishonest. Based on your own logic that if one was false then all were false, then all of your claims are false.

BTW I see that you once again failed to provide proof of your claim that the guy with the swastika sign, that was on the left side of the stage with the sign being held up openly, was a plant. You also failed to prove that the nutjobs at previous tea party events were ALL plants.

The fact that you have a habit of avoiding FACTS that don't suit your spin leads me to believe that you know you don't have the proof or you would have provided it.

Last edited:

The only ignorance is being presented by you. Either that or you are merely feigning ignorance and being flat out dishonest.

Furthermore, we weren't terrorist attack free for 8 years after 9/11 however, thanks again for showing that you can't be honest. the shoe bomber, DC sniper, our embassies overseas were hit. SO please stop lying and at least try to be honest about it.

BTW care to explain HOW obama "relaxed" the patriot act?? Got anything REAL or are vague generalities all you have to offer?

Oh and in case you missed YOU made the satement about how it's OK to wiretap innocent people and that IF they are shown to be innocent, wonderful. I find it funny how people who are allegedly so supportive and defenseive of the constitution can trample it so easy.

So I will ask again and you will probably continue to rant in avoidance but are they innocent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent?

Yeah yeah yeah.

Give us a major terrorist attack since 9/11 and since the Patriot Act was put into place.

Give us the American Citizen who has has his rights "trampled." The only people the left have been able to give to me is Jose Padilla and Sami Al-Arian. Which is a total laugh because they were both guilty as hell.

Further it was the attitude of people on your side that kept the DC snipers free to kill and kill again, since the FBI, DC police etc, refused to do any racial profiling. Despite witnesses who had seen "brown men" at the scene the "experts" insisted they were "angry white men" so John Mohmmed and Lee Malvo were free to kill again.

In a way they were doing racial profiling. Because it's only okay to racial profile "angry white men" I guess. :lol:

So you want me to give you something that you can't provide?? Where is your MAJOR terrorist attack under obama? Let's see your argument consists of a lone gunmen going on a shooting rampage and a guy who lit his junk on fire on a plane. That's hardly what any HONEST person would refer to as a MAJOR terrorist attack.

Oh and nice spin about the DC snipers but who was president at that time and does your lame attempts to shift the blame change the fact that the shootings happened?? It doesn't. LOL

BTW I see that you ignored my question as predicted. LOL More avoidance and dishonesty from you. Imagine that. Are they innoncent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent?

In the end you lied about being terrorist attack free for 8 years so based on your own logic everything else that you have to say is questionable and therefore a lie.

Sorry but according to your own logic and standards, you lose LOL

Certainly not for the witches.

However, the Tea Party folks are old, white, well off, hateful about the socio-cultural changes they don't understand, which they tried and failed to stop in the 1960s, and they see again in the Obama presidency.

And, because the tide of history is against them, they will fail again and die off.

Yeah yeah yeah.

So you want me to give you something that you can't provide?? Where is your MAJOR terrorist attack under obama? Let's see your argument consists of a lone gunmen going on a shooting rampage and a guy who lit his junk on fire on a plane. That's hardly what any HONEST person would refer to as a MAJOR terrorist attack.

Oh and nice spin about the DC snipers but who was president at that time and does your lame attempts to shift the blame change the fact that the shootings happened?? It doesn't. LOL

BTW I see that you ignored my question as predicted. LOL More avoidance and dishonesty from you. Imagine that. Are they innoncent until proven guilty or guilty until proven innocent?

In the end you lied about being terrorist attack free for 8 years so based on your own logic everything else that you have to say is questionable and therefore a lie.

Sorry but according to your own logic and standards, you lose LOL

That's easy:

• Fort Hood
  • The Recruiting Station
  • The Christmas Day bomber (it was foiled only because of a bomb malfunction.)

It's better than nice he called you out on your BS. You rail against the healthcare bill based on your hypothetical beliefs concerning what you BELIEVE MIGHT happen in the FUTURE instead of reality which hasn't happened yet.

Do you get it yet or are you still trying to spin to CYA? LOL

Once again you show that you are NOT honest because IF you were honest you would admit that you are WRONG.

Tell that to AT&T what "might happen" in the future. They have already had to report charges from Obamacare, and when Henry Waxman tried to bully them into taking it back, Henry Waxman had to blink because AT&T were following the LAW.

Michelle Malkin Henry Waxman: The Witch Hunter of Capitol Hill

Michelle Malkin Torquemada Waxman is still watching you

AT and ampT Plans $1 Billion Charge for Health Care - NYTimes.com

AFP: Boeing plans 150-million-dollar charge under health-care law

Here's a real interesting one:

[SIZE=+2]State estimates health care overhaul will cost Texas $27 billion[/SIZE]
State estimates health care overhaul will cost Texas $27 billion | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Texas Politics | The Dallas Morning News

Waxman Convenes the First Death Panel
The chairman is denouncing businesses for complying with the law.

Waxman Convenes the First Death Panel - WSJ.com

And that's just what is happening NOW. We haven't even SEEN what this law is going to do to us, because the costs hit us now but a lot of the actual policy doesn't roll into until 2014.

Fail? I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO TALK ABOUT THIS LAW!

Son, you truly don't think, do you? It is a hypothetical as to what will happen in the future with Obamacare. Thus you can't label it a failure. You are not very bright. If you are who the TP are trotting out, they will be slaughtered.

A) I'm not a son, I'm a woman.

B) A signed law is NOT a hypothetical. There is actual language in the law tell ing us what will happen.

That is what we are objecting to. You want to pretend it's just all good intentions with no actual language we can point to.

Sorry but that just isn't the case.

Forum List

Back