Libs can "resist", cry about Russia and destroy property

Next to be slammed is that little twerp Ossoff

Uh HUH. So you're calling for violence on a political candidate who hasn't even won an office yet. Just to control an upcoming election for a representative in a place you don't even live anyway.

This oughta go well.

Revealing too.

I think if a few more pushy, ignorant leftist press got body slammed or punched right in the face for their constant disrespect and taunting, it would make for a better world. Too long have their childish tactics been tolerated and protected by political correctness.

One place I'd like to see start would be for Stephen Colbert to invite President Trump onto his show soon. I could only hope his secret service would treat him like the Turkish bodyguards treated those Kurds protesting.

The right has become the party of beating up on innocent people.

We can thank trump for legitimizing assault and battery, lying, sexual assault, stealing, not paying your bills, rape, incest, tax fraud, serial infidelity and a lot more.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I think if a few more pushy, ignorant leftist press got body slammed or punched right in the face for their constant disrespect and taunting, it would make for a better world. Too long have their childish tactics been tolerated and protected by political correctness.

One place I'd like to see start would be for Stephen Colbert to invite President Trump onto his show soon. I could only hope his secret service would treat him like the Turkish bodyguards treated those Kurds protesting.

I don't get it.

RWNJ Pootiarian traitors like you are more than happy to avail yourself of your basic constitutionally guaranteed rights but you're against others doing the same.

Damn cowards.

What's funnier?

That this guy knows better and is trolling, or that he's serious and thus showing his true conservative colors?

What's funnier?

That this guy knows better and is trolling, or that he's serious and thus showing his true conservative colors?

Trump has said he wants to gut the US Constitution and so-called "Americans" like toobfreak agree.

They believe that only libs/Dems will lose rights if trump gets his way.

[emoji37]

What's funnier?

Trump has said he wants to gut the US Constitution and so-called "Americans" like toobfreak agree.

They believe that only libs/Dems will lose rights if trump gets his way.

[emoji37]

That move was called the Enabling Act in Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back