Libs and Conservatives Can Agree on Ariana Grande

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
If you hate America and your hate Americans, we will no longer support your expensive life style and no one will continue to buy your music or attend your shows.

I never heard of her before this, but I can tell you none of my kids (my 3 girls are a teenie boopers - my son not so much) will ever hear her!

She's an entitled little ass. I had never heard of her until yesterday but then again I am not into bubble gum pop and donut lickers.

If you hate America and your hate Americans, we will no longer support your expensive life style and no one will continue to buy your music or attend your shows.

I never heard of her before this, but I can tell you none of my kids (my 3 girls are a teenie boopers - my son not so much) will ever hear her!
Good for you even before this she was a terrible role model for little girls.

Leftists hate America and hate Americans - expect full support from the assclowns for her.

She's played a nitwit on 2 tv series.

After this stunt, I'm not sure she was acting.

Never heard of her, but she's a **** who auto tunes her music.

I bet they listen to her. Ask them. Unless they’re too old now or listen to country.

She was on jimmy Fallon. She’s more popular than ever. You right wingers are so sensitive. You forgive other conservatives of anything and everything but a liberal licks one donut and all hell breaks out

She's an entitled little ass. I had never heard of her until yesterday but then again I am not into bubble gum pop and donut lickers.
She’s really talented. I’m not into her music either but I like it when I see it and I don’t think it gets much prettier than her

Good for you even before this she was a terrible role model for little girls.
Nonsense. Why?

My musical taste go towards Metallica, Iron Maiden, and AC/DC not some little pop princess no one will remember five years from now.
Three years in she’s got albums coming out and she was the only guest on the tonight show. She did bits with jimmy then he interviewed her and now she’s performing. I dvr it

Forum List

Back