Liberty Report: Trump In Saudi Arabia -- 'Peace In Our Time?'...

President Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia was perhaps one of the most bizarre spectacles of our time. Just months ago he accused the Saudi government of being behind the 9/11 attack on the US, yet over the weekend he stood on Saudi soil and discussed the virtues of religious diversity (something illegal in Saudi Arabia). Was it all about "the art of the deal" -- inking a hugely lucrative (for some) mega weapons deal?

he was talking to the Saudis. He was not seeking Saudi citizenship. Head of governments do
talk to each other

$360 Billion weapons deal? Is it really so wise to give a country like Saudi Arabia so much weaponry? I mean, prominent Saudis did bankroll the 9/11 attacks. And most of the attackers were Saudis as well. I just thought Trump was gonna take a different approach to Saudi Arabia. It sure sounded like it in the Campaign. Has he changed his tune, now that he's the President?

People that the government of Saudi Arabia call TRAITORS (like your hero al Qaeda man OSAMA) did
did 9-11. Trump did not make a deal with Al Qaeda In fact Saudi Arabia needs weapons to protect
itself from YOU AND YOURS--------Iran, Baathist pigs, Russia, Shiite aggression, and AL Qaeda.
An interesting factoid that escapes you is that all (with the possible exception of Russia) are
desperate to get their shitty boots in and paws on---------that black turd in the sand------the IDIOT KABAA

To hell with Saudi Arabia. It's an evil nation. I don't support my Government handing massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry over to Wahhabist psychopaths. I'm sure the Blow Back on that will be blowing our way at some point.

Like our businesses selling scrap metal to Japan in the 1930s. That came back our way too.

Do you know how Saudi Arabia would up with Wahbbist's instead of liberals?

Saudi Arabia had first choice, so we wound up with the liberals.

go right ahead and tell me. I have read the Koran-----long ago-----as a very young person with a
mind like a blank page

So there has been no change after all these years? It is still blank!

chock full of information-----including the details of the Koran. For the record-----you have
some INSIDE INFORMATION regarding SAUDI ARABIA ARMED ISIS? ------just GAVE
Isis armements? you are delusional

It's fact. Wikileaks showed how our Government knew Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' were funding & arming ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Both Obama and Clinton were aware of it. Yet they kept it secret from the American People.

Read closer and look at the dates. Those were the early years before ISIS starting burning pilots alive and mass beheadings.

Show me something recent..

Saudi Arabia and the US are still funding & arming Al Qaeda in Syria. The major terrorist orgs there have changed their names so they could be taken off the US terrorist list. Al Qaeda affiliates like 'Al Nusra Front' are still active in Syria. They've just changed their names. And their biggest supporters are Saudi Arabia and the US.

$360 Billion weapons deal? Is it really so wise to give a country like Saudi Arabia so much weaponry? I mean, prominent Saudis did bankroll the 9/11 attacks. And most of the attackers were Saudis as well. I just thought Trump was gonna take a different approach to Saudi Arabia. It sure sounded like it in the Campaign. Has he changed his tune, now that he's the President?

People that the government of Saudi Arabia call TRAITORS (like your hero al Qaeda man OSAMA) did
did 9-11. Trump did not make a deal with Al Qaeda In fact Saudi Arabia needs weapons to protect
itself from YOU AND YOURS--------Iran, Baathist pigs, Russia, Shiite aggression, and AL Qaeda.
An interesting factoid that escapes you is that all (with the possible exception of Russia) are
desperate to get their shitty boots in and paws on---------that black turd in the sand------the IDIOT KABAA

To hell with Saudi Arabia. It's an evil nation. I don't support my Government handing massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry over to Wahhabist psychopaths. I'm sure the Blow Back on that will be blowing our way at some point.

Yeah, how did that come back to haunt us when Saudi Arabia paid some of our costs in our liberation of Kuwait?

I know, let's go ahead and give Wahhabist psychopaths massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry, and let's give em Nukes too while we're at it. What could possibly go wrong? :cuckoo:

We are giving the weapons to the Saudi government who has a long history of being capable of keeping them under tight control. I am sorry that you never studied history. especially of the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia may have Nukes already. Nukes in the hands of Wahhabist psychopaths is an incredibly frightening thought. And who helped them get those Nukes?

go right ahead and tell me. I have read the Koran-----long ago-----as a very young person with a
mind like a blank page

chock full of information-----including the details of the Koran. For the record-----you have

It's fact. Wikileaks showed how our Government knew Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' were funding & arming ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. Both Obama and Clinton were aware of it. Yet they kept it secret from the American People.

Read closer and look at the dates. Those were the early years before ISIS starting burning pilots alive and mass beheadings.

Saudi Arabia and the US are still funding & arming Al Qaeda in Syria. The major terrorist orgs there have changed their names so they could be taken off the US terrorist list. Al Qaeda affiliates like 'Al Nusra Front' are still active in Syria. They've just changed their names. And their biggest supporters are Saudi Arabia and the US.

You will find that the Saudi government no longer supports Al Nusra, just as they no longer support ISIS.

Yeah, how did that come back to haunt us when Saudi Arabia paid some of our costs in our liberation of Kuwait?

I know, let's go ahead and give Wahhabist psychopaths massive stockpiles of advanced weaponry, and let's give em Nukes too while we're at it. What could possibly go wrong? :cuckoo:

We are giving the weapons to the Saudi government who has a long history of being capable of keeping them under tight control. I am sorry that you never studied history. especially of the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia may have Nukes already. Nukes in the hands of Wahhabist psychopaths is an incredibly frightening thought. And who helped them get those Nukes?

Antarctica may have nukes too using that logic. Don't you think we keep track of those sorts of things? That is hwy we have intelligence agencies tasked with doing exactly that.

You will find that the Saudi government no longer supports Al Nusra, just as they no longer support ISIS.

Several Terror Orgs in Syria have changed their names. They're the same Terrorists, they just have different labels. That's how they've gotten off the US terrorist list. They're still operating in Syria. And they're being supported by Saudi Arabia and the US. Just another example of our insane foreign policy.

Several Terror Orgs in Syria have changed their names. They're the same Terrorists, they just have different labels. That's how they've gotten off the US terrorist list. They're still operating in Syria. And they're being supported by Saudi Arabia and the US. Just another example of our insane foreign policy.

Oh, so you blame Obama?

President Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia was perhaps one of the most bizarre spectacles of our time. Just months ago he accused the Saudi government of being behind the 9/11 attack on the US, yet over the weekend he stood on Saudi soil and discussed the virtues of religious diversity (something illegal in Saudi Arabia). Was it all about "the art of the deal" -- inking a hugely lucrative (for some) mega weapons deal?

he was talking to the Saudis. He was not seeking Saudi citizenship. Head of governments do
talk to each other

He was dancing like a monkey for them. It had been 8 years since the Saudi's had a U.S. President in their pocket, after all.

Yeah, right.

c467015e-ef22-4782-be4a-0a603cbe1855.jpg

Oh, so you blame Obama?

Absolutely. Wikileaks showed that him and Hillary Clinton were well-aware that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' in the region were funding & arming Al Qaeda and ISIS. And they kept it secret from the American People. It's unforgivable.

And here's what's currently going on in Syria. Terrorists Orgs there are still being supported by Saudi Arabia and the US.

Al-Qaida Affiliate Gets Off Terrorist List By Changing Name

Al-Qaida’s Syrian affiliate, now known as Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), is no longer on the terrorist list of Canada or the U.S.

By operating under a new alias and essentially being cleared as a vital national security threat, Canadians can now travel to fight with the group, donate money to its coffers and disseminate the group’s propaganda — all without being accused of or charged with aiding and abetting terrorists, according to CBC.

HTS has been able to emerge with a new identity just as it is accreting other Islamic extremist groups and recruiting new blood into its network...

Oh, so you blame Obama?

Absolutely. Wikileaks showed that him and Hillary Clinton were well-aware that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other 'Allies' in the region were funding & arming Al Qaeda and ISIS. And they kept it secret from the American People. It's unforgivable.

And here's what's currently going on in Syria. Terrorists Orgs there are still being supported by Saudi Arabia and the US.

Al-Qaida’s Syrian affiliate, now known as Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), is no longer on the terrorist list of Canada or the U.S.

By operating under a new alias and essentially being cleared as a vital national security threat, Canadians can now travel to fight with the group, donate money to its coffers and disseminate the group’s propaganda — all without being accused of or charged with aiding and abetting terrorists, according to CBC.

HTS has been able to emerge with a new identity just as it is accreting other Islamic extremist groups and recruiting new blood into its network...

It is on the foreign terror organization list. Why do you lie?

Oh, so you blame Obama?

Read the article. This Terrorist Org and others, have been removed from the Canada and US terror list. Simply changing your name gets you off the list. What a mess. Let's get the hell out of Syria.

Oh, so you blame Obama?

Read the article. This Terrorist Org and others, have been removed from the Canada and US terror list. Simply changing your name gets you off the list. What a mess. Let's get the hell out of Syria.

The article is WRONG! Check your sources to see if they are reliable.

Other sources have them on the list.

Have a nice day!

Oh, so you blame Obama?

Have a nice day!

The only list i'm most concerned with, is the US list. And it's pretty damn disturbing that all these terror orgs have to do is change their names. It's another example of our insane foreign policy.

Oh, so you blame Obama?

Have a nice day!

The only list i'm most concerned with, is the US list. And it's pretty damn disturbing that all these terror orgs have to do is change their names. It's another example of our insane foreign policy.

It is not our foreign policy. It is your reading comprehension!

Try reading the red text above again and if you can't understand it, get a middle school student to read it for you!

Forum List

Back