Even GOP Sen. Cornyn sez Trump budget DOA

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
dang Agent Orange can't win for losing!

if Scalia wasn't having dirt for dinner and was still screwing the poor to boost the wealthy, the con man would have absolutely nothing to show....nada zip zilch

I'll venture a guess Trumps hair won't turn gray due from stress like the majority of presidents did before him.

Trump does as he campaigns, you complain.
Trump does other than he campaigns, you complain.
Conclusion: you have no life.

Donald Trump might know about reality TV and declaring bankruptcy to screw investors in the real estate and entrepreneur world but he has no idea how American government works.

Donald Trump might know about reality TV and declaring bankruptcy to screw investors in the real estate and entrepreneur world but he has no idea how American government works.

he said he didnt know having the hardest job in the world would be so hard.

duuuurrrrrrrrr

if Scalia wasn't having dirt for dinner and was still screwing the poor to boost the wealthy, the con man would have absolutely nothing to show....nada zip zilch

Can you provide a link to an article? Something more then a brief flyby of two lines?

President's budgets are really political documents setting forth their political priorites more that real budget proposals. But ironically, le Grande Orange's budget signals cuts to programs benefitting underemployed rust belters. Chumps.

Some other Republicans are against it too. That there are people who support this draconian budget is unsurprising but still horrifying.

Is there some kind of cartoon we can play for the President that explains how the budget process works?

(Then have it over dubbed in Russian for his Boss!)

Is there some kind of cartoon we can play for the President that explains how the budget process works?

(Then have it over dubbed in Russian for his Boss!)
I suspect it went sort of like this. Steve, Rince says we have to submit a budget nobody will follow. Get something that balances the budget, increases military spending big league and don't cut medicare or social security. Oh, and kill obamacare too.

Steve, Rince says we have to submit a budget nobody will follow. Get something that balances the budget, increases military spending big league and don't cut medicare or social security. Oh, and kill obamacare too.

Stiv, Rins govorit, chto my dolzhny predstavit' byudzhet, za kotorym nikto ne posleduyet. Poluchite to, chto uravnoveshivayet byudzhet, uvelichivayet voyennyye raskhody v vysshey lige i ne sokrashchayet medikamenty ili sotsial'noye obespecheniye. Da, i ubit' Obamakare tozhe.

Can you provide a link to an article? Something more then a brief flyby of two lines?

Cornyn was interviewed on TV walking through one of those long halls where the reporters jump them

that's what he said, DOA

if you don't believe that, think I give a fuck?

Forum List

Back