Libertarians and Virginia

as are most of your posts.

:lol: Pity won't help you, Redfish.

Obamacare is a winning issue if not mired in TeaP silliness.

So worked it as hard as possible, reach out to women and Hispanics and minorities, divorce ourselves from social con positions, and don't threaten shut down and debt faulting.

The GOP can win if it follows the above. If the GOP cannot control the TeaP, then no matter how bad Obama and the ACA, Americans will vote against the Republican Party.

So, the GOP can win if it becomes as left as the dems---fuck that! Let the country fall apart under dem/lib rule and then restart it as a constitutional republic under the constitution.

Christie is not a Dem and you are not a patriotic American.

If the TeaPs shut down the government again and then crash the economy because of the debt, you guys are going to be the equivalent of the 1950s commies to Americans.

For starters, TeaPs will be be the first hired never to be rehired in a post-crash America.

Screw off, libertarian party moron. There are more libertarians in the GoP than your joke party, so YOUR Values LOST BECUSE OF YOU

OK, fella. Well, tell that to the republicans like Corky whining about libertarians being democrat plants.

:lol:

And, I'm not a libertarian party member. And, the tactic of planting faux libertarians was originally a GOP manuever. Demcrats stole the idea and pulled the wool over republicans on it.

Has little to do with libertarians at all. Jst the corrupt snakes of the two major party.

this particular "libertarian" WAS a dimocrap plant.

ant that is just the beginning.
they will try to do that again.

So should GOP, BTW - plant distractors for leftards

I say go for it. Might as well use the Libertarian Party for something.

Let me refine that statement. Actually the Tea Party has taken over all the major issues that libertarians used to rant about and all that's left in the libertarian movement are pot heads. People who claim to be libertarians today go along with the radical left and hate and fear the Tea Party while they sit around in a fog and do nothing to change the system.

Yeah? What's the Tea Party position on foreign policy again?

Did you not see any of Cucinelli's ads?

At what amounted to 2 Cucinelli ads to 10 McAuliffe? What's your point? My point is that republicans need to be willing to spend just as much and go just as low- With all that spending and all of those negative ads, McAuliffe barely pulled that rabbit out of the hat.

McAuliffe and his allies used the Democrat's financial advantage in the race to flood the airwaves with negative ads saying Cuccinelli, the state attorney general, would restrict abortion and take away women's access to health care.

Oh they went as low. But no they weren't anywhere close in funding.

My point exactly. Look, we are a very divided partisan nation amongst informed voters. It is not the first time in our relatively young nation. It's not bad or wrong to have defined boundaries- what's bad is that some of the boundaries are just BAD for economic prosperity- Obamacare is just such a beast.

Partisanship is not the problem; rank partisanship is. The media, being for the most part liberal, has fed the beast with provocative soundbites and lop-sided realities, especially where the TEA Party is concerned.

So I am all on board for taking this fight on like for like- it's never been more important. And YES it's important to pick a side in this fight. Save the nuances of differences for another day. Libertarians have always been a positive influence in the political arena. But they will not win in such a divided hot-bed of partisanship...period.

as are most of your posts.

Jake is butthurt because he claimed McCain and Mitt would win, and they didn't... His "mainstream party" is dying and he is desperately looking to blame anyone else, like any progressive would.

I am greatly revived because of last night.

We can beat the Dems if we play this right. We continue to fight ACA, avoid TeaP foolishnesses, and reach out to women and Hispanics and minorities. And cut loose the failing social con positions.

Third time is a charm Mr. Can't Predict jack chit?

the point is that the libertarian candidate elected the liberal democrat. Thats what the GOP and those on the right need to learn from this election

Prove it. Where are the numbers?

Proof? Oh, well allow me to retort.

374515-bigkahuna_super.jpeg

This is a tasty hamburger. Hamburgers are an American tradition. If you dont like hamburgers, you hate America!

Jake is butthurt because he claimed McCain and Mitt would win, and they didn't... His "mainstream party" is dying and he is desperately looking to blame anyone else, like any progressive would.

We can beat the Dems if we play this right. We continue to fight ACA, avoid TeaP foolishnesses, and reach out to women and Hispanics and minorities. And cut loose the failing social con positions.

We, not you, elected Eisnehower, Nixon, Reagan, GHWB, and GWB. You lost us with Dole, McCain, and Romney because of your faux rage and hatred.

Understand this: America hates the TPM and the far righties more than it despises BHO.

We, not you, elected Eisnehower, Nixon, Reagan, GHWB, and GWB. You lost us with Dole, McCain, and Romney because of your faux rage and hatred.

Understand this: America hates the TPM and the far righties more than it despises BHO.

Understand this: You dont speak for the American people. Your only voice is that opinion of your own. The delusions that you suffer from are able to be treated.

Yet another boogeyman the "party of personal responsibility" can use to blame everybody but themselves for their failures. Maybe it's not Libertarians. Maybe it's not the liberal media. Maybe it's not skewed polls. Maybe it's not voter fraud. Maybe it's not even the Democratic opposition. Maybe your candidates suck.

Understand this: You dont speak for the American people. Your only voice is that opinion of your own. The delusions that you suffer from are able to be treated.

Understand me. You don't speak for the American people. Your opinion is quite useless. You are deluded if the TPM is going to be the tail that wags the dog.

Got it? :lol:

With the recent loss of the Republican candidate Cuccinelli to the Democrat McAuliffe By a very thin margin I have to ask my self Are Libertarian candidates really just plants of democrats to skim conservative votes so the democrat candidate can win?

No. Why does the idea of wanting government out of our bedroom and other countries' business as well as out our of our wallets confuse you exactly, thanos?

Understand me. You don't speak for the American people. Your opinion is quite useless. You are deluded if the TPM is going to be the tail that wags the dog.

I do not make it a point to try and understand people with mental issues. It's a waste of time.

McAuliffe won ...BARELY. He won due to a butt load of democratic financial support...PERIOD. This is good news for those opposing this administrations policies.

New Jersey, Virginia Exit Polls: Majority Oppose Obamacare

He win because libertarians sabotaged another conservative

Still waiting on you to provide us with the numbers proving it.
Still waiting for you to think on your own.

I do not make it a point to try and understand people with mental issues. It's a waste of time.

That is good self-evaluation for a thug TeaPoCrap like you.

Your kind is not good for the GOP. :lol:

Forum List

Back