Libertarians and Virginia

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
With the recent loss of the Republican candidate Cuccinelli to the Democrat McAuliffe By a very thin margin I have to ask my self Are Libertarian candidates really just plants of democrats to skim conservative votes so the democrat candidate can win?

The blaze wrote a article that seems to suggest it.

Revealed: Obama Campaign Bundler Helping Fund Libertarian in Tight Va. Gubernatorial Race | TheBlaze.com

Quote:
Austin, Texas, software billionaire Joe Liemandt is the Libertarian Booster PAC’s major benefactor. He’s also a top bundler for President Barack Obama. This revelation comes as Virginia voters head to the polls Tuesday in an election where some observers say the third-party gubernatorial candidate could be a spoiler for Republican Ken Cuccinelli.
Now all those libertarians who demand they vote their conscience and wants a real conservative in office should explain this. I am sorry but this seems to be the track record in libertarians running for office. They pop up when there is a true conservative running to split votes yet are mysteriously absent when crappy RINO's like McCain run for office.......

I am going to post this several places to see the reaction.

About what?

That democrats planted a democrat as a libertarian and some turds bought it? You know, the democrats stole that tactic from republicans, right?

Libertarians are loyal Americans who only have our best interests at heart

About what?

That democrats planted a democrat as a libertarian and some turds bought it? You know, the democrats stole that tactic from republicans, right?

Screw off, libertarian party moron. There are more libertarians in the GoP than your joke party, so YOUR Values LOST BECUSE OF YOU

About what?

Screw off, libertarian party moron. There are more libertarians in the GoP than your joke party, so YOUR Values LOST BECUSE OF YOU

OK, fella. Well, tell that to the republicans like Corky whining about libertarians being democrat plants.

:lol:

And, I'm not a libertarian party member. And, the tactic of planting faux libertarians was originally a GOP manuever. Demcrats stole the idea and pulled the wool over republicans on it.

Has little to do with libertarians at all. Jst the corrupt snakes of the two major party.

About what?

OK, fella. Well, tell that to the republicans like Corky whining about libertarians being democrat plants.

And, I'm not a libertarian party member. And, the tactic of planting faux libertarians was originally a GOP manuever. Demcrats stole the idea and pulled the wool over republicans on it.

Has little to do with libertarians at all. Jst the corrupt snakes of the two major party.
Funny thing there Mongo is that Libertarian candidates seem to mostly pop up when Real conservatives are running and are absent when Rinos are running.....

The best way to find out if someone is a true Libertarian is to bring them to a social gathering

If nobody will talk to them........they are a Libertarian

About what?

I think it's pretty funny, personally.

You want to play 'the repeater'?
Is this deja vu?

Again nothing constructive to say?

I think you're simply trying to dodge the facts that one more too-conservative tea party darling,

who declared the election a referendum on Obamacare,

LOST.

...and lost to doosh that any sane Republican, if there are any left, could have easily beaten.

While your obsession with libertarians is flattering, I suggest you take a look at this.

Sarvis a Libertarian? Nope | National Review Online

Sarvis may very well have been a plant by Democrats, but he wasn't a libertarian.

Now he isn't a libertarian since he dud what he was suppose to do huh? Since it Is over deny he is one of you and cover your ass right?

Well that article was published on October 31, and I made a thread about it yesterday before polls closed, so there goes that theory.

Sarvis was definitely not a libertarian... but I am not ready to say he was a plant of either the DEM or GOP parties directly... it is indeed funny though that a uber-rare big government loving libertarian pops into a close race

Sarvis was definitely not a libertarian... but I am not ready to say he was a plant of either the DEM or GOP parties directly... it is indeed funny though that a uber-rare big government loving libertarian pops into a close race

It does seem to happen when there is actual conservatives running.

Forum List

Back