Libertarian Ticket is strong and should be consider a major threat to Trump:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
There is no doubt that Gary Johnson will be the Libertarian candidate come this November but what has made the ticket stronger is the VP Candidate. Ex-Governor of Massachusetts William Weld has agreed to be Johnson VP.

Now the Trump voters will roll their eyes and laugh but the reality is the Libertarian ticket will be stronger and will draw the voters that refuse to vote for Trump and would never vote for Clinton.

Now some of you will point that Johnson only garner a little more than 1.2 million votes in 2012 but what is never mentioned is the fact he was off some states ballots because of his late withdrawal from the GOP race.

So this election I could see Johnson and Weld getting double to triple the amount of voters or even putting major heat on Trump which would toss the election into Clinton lap.

Now if those like Mitt Romney and the establishment Republicans want to endorse a third party candidate then Johnson and Weld ticket is the correct one to endorse and not run another Candidate that would not be on some states ballots because of late entry or leaving the GOP race too late.

Enjoy the read:

William Weld Teams Up With Gary Johnson, Boosting Libertarians

Gary Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Weld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People should consider voting third party, just because it might change politics 20 years down the line.

Anyone who can keep the Presidency out of Trump's hands is good for the country.

Johnson....Johnson........I know I've heard that name.....but I think it was Johnson-Brown. First name started with an "R".........Oh yeah, "Rufus"! But, damn, most people won't recognize his importance without the middle name.....anybody remember what is was? He was famous for something to do with rent....maybe led a rent strike?

If election was today I'd vote for Trump but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he lost. I'll listen to what Johnson has to say, after all it is the year of the political outsider and it doesn't get much more outsider than a Libertarian.

There is no doubt that Gary Johnson will be the Libertarian candidate come this November but what has made the ticket stronger is the VP Candidate. Ex-Governor of Massachusetts William Weld has agreed to be Johnson VP.

Now the Trump voters will roll their eyes and laugh but the reality is the Libertarian ticket will be stronger and will draw the voters that refuse to vote for Trump and would never vote for Clinton.

Now some of you will point that Johnson only garner a little more than 1.2 million votes in 2012 but what is never mentioned is the fact he was off some states ballots because of his late withdrawal from the GOP race.

So this election I could see Johnson and Weld getting double to triple the amount of voters or even putting major heat on Trump which would toss the election into Clinton lap.

Now if those like Mitt Romney and the establishment Republicans want to endorse a third party candidate then Johnson and Weld ticket is the correct one to endorse and not run another Candidate that would not be on some states ballots because of late entry or leaving the GOP race too late.

Enjoy the read:

William Weld Teams Up With Gary Johnson, Boosting Libertarians

Gary Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Weld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Forum List

Back