Libertarian Message to Distracted Tea Party Members

Great article! Those other things are divisional things;like the Mosque; the fiscal insanity is robbing us blind.

Yep! I know a fair number of tea party folks in my area. They were all social conservative Republicans before taking on the tea party moniker. I appreciate their low tax and small government stance, but they have too much excess baggage with all the social legislation they want to pass telling their fellow citizens how to live.

Great article! Those other things are divisional things;like the Mosque; the fiscal insanity is robbing us blind.

Yep! I know a fair number of tea party folks in my area. They were all social conservative Republicans before taking on the tea party moniker. I appreciate their low tax and small government stance, but they have too much excess baggage with all the social legislation they want to pass telling their fellow citizens how to live.

I went to several early Tea Party rallies that consisted of much more libertarian/fiscal conservative minded people, the last one I went to several months ago looked like the parking lot of a large Pentecostal Church:lol:

That "baggage" turns me off big time.

Forum List

Back