Liberals who support free speech sign petition to ban conservative talk radio

hey... what a bunch of bullshit.

I'm a liberal and I don't want ANYONE banned from anything. You numbnut Conservatives have every right to broadcast your hate filled, paranoid rhetoric as Liberals do their bleeding heart agenda.

But let's call a spade a spade. Don't guise your hatred in "patriotism" or hide behind YOUR interpretation of the Constitution, or your narrow interpretation of the Christian Religion... Call it what it is... a "let them eat cake" philosophy. It's basically... I got mine... fuck the rest of you.

Anything less than that, is bullshit.

More like , I got mine... Get off your ass and go get yours... But okay.

I think I would trust this more if we actually heard them ask the question being signed.

Cons have been known to Dr tape.

ROFLMAO what did you not understand about it. he asks them if they want to ban Beck, and Hannity and Rush and they say yes. Then he asks them if they support free speech and they say yes. LOL

You are unbelievable Truth.

I think I would trust this more if we actually heard them ask the question being signed.

True.

Also there’s no disclosure as to the ‘banning method.’ For example, is it a petition to request privately owned broadcasters stop running conservative broadcasting? If that’s the case there’s no First Amendment issue here, as preemption restrictions apply only to the Federal government and other jurisdictions – the Bill of Rights doesn’t restrict preemption by private companies or individuals. That’s why mods here and on other private forums may delete posts and ban members with impunity.

And where was it established those signing the petition were ‘liberal’?

This seems yet another example of conservative ignorance of Constitutional law.

Liberals who support free speech sign petition to ban conservative talk radio.

Its mind boggling how fucking dumb these people are.

YouTube - ‪Students Who "Support" Free Speech Want to Ban Conservatives From Radio & TV‬‏

So, ConJobs, Repugs and Teabaggers don't want the Fairness Policy either.

Because the Government regulating what is fair, and who gets how much time to say what on the Radio. Just smacks of being wholly unamerican, and not exactly supporting free speech. Sorry if you can't see that.

LOL

It's like the former fat guy or ex smoker saying.... If I can do it, anyone can.

Bullshit... if anyone could do it, big tobacco would be out of business and there would be no need for infomercials for Xenadrine2000... or whatever ridiculous snake oil bullshit there is these days.

The fact is, more often than not they guy who "did it" either got lucky, was well connected or was just that fucking brilliant. Let me clue you in on something... most people aren't that brilliant. Most of us are working stiffs that deserve better than to pull their hair out every god damned month trying to figure out how to survive.

I know, you love to pick on that 2-3% of the population who are on welfare... but most of us aren't them either.

True.

Also there’s no disclosure as to the ‘banning method.’ For example, is it a petition to request privately owned broadcasters stop running conservative broadcasting? If that’s the case there’s no First Amendment issue here, as preemption restrictions apply only to the Federal government and other jurisdictions – the Bill of Rights doesn’t restrict preemption by private companies or individuals. That’s why mods here and on other private forums may delete posts and ban members with impunity.

And where was it established those signing the petition were ‘liberal’?

This seems yet another example of conservative ignorance of Constitutional law.

Spin spin spin. He asks them if they want to ban them. There is no need to stipulate what kind of ban. Did they ask what kind of ban before they said yes? No because the would support any kind of ban. Yet they think they can still claim they support free speech.

You guys are just to funny how you twist, and spin and contort to try and justify what other fuck wits who think and vote like you say.

ROFLMAO what did you not understand about it. he asks them if they want to ban Beck, and Hannity and Rush and they say yes. Then he asks them if they support free speech and they say yes. LOL

I'll bet he interviewed the same idiots who is 2008 said that they fully support Obama's choice of VP running mate Sarah Palin :rofl:

YouTube - ‪Sal In Harlem with black voters‬‏

I know, you love to pick on that 2-3% of the population who are on welfare... but most of us aren't them either.

2 to 3% on welfare? Dude there are 47 Million people on food stamps alone. 15% of the population, bot 2 or 3%.

47% of American paid no federal income tax after refunds last year, and more than half of those actually got more back than they paid in. What do you call that if not welfare?

Do try and keep up with the times :)

2 to 3% on welfare? Dude there are 47 Million people on food stamps alone. 15% of the population, bot 2 or 3%.

47% of American paid no federal income tax after refunds last year, and more than half of those actually got more back than they paid in. What do you call that if not welfare?

NO ONE should make a profit off the tax system. That shit is just amazing.

Oh... you're considering people who are working for a living but need help putting food on the table welfare bums too? OH... excuuuuuuse ME!

I guess people who drive fucking ROADS are welfare bums too, because those are public property to help you get to fucking work.

Oh... you're considering people who are working for a living but need help putting food on the table welfare bums too? OH... excuuuuuuse ME!

I guess people who drive fucking ROADS are welfare bums too, because those are public property to help you get to fucking work.

don't be ridiculous. public roads =/= food stamps and you know it. Also NO ONE has said that people who need TEMPORARY assistance are welfare bums.

That's the assertion isn't it... mr brain?

That anyone who collects any form of assistance is a drain on society and ought to be cut off ASAP. That's what I keep hearing. "teach a man to fish" and all of that... but I don't see anyone willing to teach that man to fish... I see "sink or swim motherfucker!".

That anyone who collects any form of assistance is a drain on society and ought to be cut off ASAP. That's what I keep hearing. "teach a man to fish" and all of that... but I don't see anyone willing to teach that man to fish... I see "sink or swim motherfucker!".

Us liberals are privately caring people. We don't advertise.

for all of eternity man has been able to sink or swim on his own. Why now all of a sudden does every delicate little fish need a private tutor to teach them how to survive?

Check out the exchange starting at 1:48.

A college student does not know what the First Amendment is.

W. T. F. Thank you, public education.

And the whole thing perfectly illustrates how liberals can cheerfully believe in two mutually exclusive ideas at the same time. :cuckoo:
Like the sanctity of marriage and having sex with a man in a bathroom?

And the whole thing perfectly illustrates how liberals can cheerfully believe in two mutually exclusive ideas at the same time. :cuckoo:

Those two can be mutually exclusive. You could theoretically believe it's okay to fuck a man but not believe that you should be able to join him in marriage. It's unlikely, but possible.

I'll bet he interviewed the same idiots who is 2008 said that they fully support Obama's choice of VP running mate Sarah Palin :rofl:

YouTube - ‪Sal In Harlem with black voters‬‏

The guy in the video you link to claims that 99% of don't know what they're talking about when it comes to politics.

Do you not believe in universal suffrage or do you think ignorant morons should run the country?

I bet there's more liberals who believe as illustrated in the video than there are conservatives you describe.

Forum List

Back