Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

Obama lied more. Go pound salt.
Got a list?
252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

The following is a contribution from Dan from Squirrel Hill. The original title of the article is “Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.” it’s lengthy, but is a ‘one-stop shop’ for all the dirty details on the Obama presidency.
Let's see, 252 vs 1726. But president Obama lied more.

Is this some.kinda conservative only math or what?

Not it's real math not the fantasy math of Neo-Marxist Trump haters.
Ok, so explain to me this "real math" where 252 is greater than 1726.

I'll wait. Use diagrams if needed.

Your 1728 is inflated because you hate Trump and have TDS so you find stats to support your POV. Simple really. You can find 'stats' on anything these days and you can find a lot of MSM to make up supposed lies by Trump. Trump is President because the majority of geographic America voted for him. What's your fucking problem?

Your 1728 is inflated because you hate Trump and have TDS so you find stats to support your POV. Simple really. You can find 'stats' on anything these days and you can find a lot of MSM to make up supposed lies by Trump.
Lol, so no math involved then. You're wrong, you know you're wrong, and are yellow ng loudly because you got called on it.

Please continue, it's mildly amusing to watch you squirm.

Ewedo want open borders!
Leave some koolaide for the rest of the kids ok?

Cartoons are make believe sonny.
So are most of Trump's promises.

So were Bush's promises, so were Obama's promises......Surely you understand that political promises may or may not be fulfilled? Or are you that ignorant? You just hate Trump...Admit it.

Bush is not president, but the Orange Doofus is. Obammy and his Mammy aren't in office, but the Orange Fatty is.

Your deflection is worthless. And you squirm.

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

The following is a contribution from Dan from Squirrel Hill. The original title of the article is “Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.” it’s lengthy, but is a ‘one-stop shop’ for all the dirty details on the Obama presidency.

Your 1728 is inflated because you hate Trump and have TDS so you find stats to support your POV. Simple really. You can find 'stats' on anything these days and you can find a lot of MSM to make up supposed lies by Trump.
Lol, so no math involved then. You're wrong, you know you're wrong, and are yellow ng loudly because you got called on it.

You asked me and I told you. Your list is mostly fake.

Bush is not president, but the Orange Doofus is. Obammy and his Mammy aren't in office, but the Orange Fatty is.

You hate Trump.....Just admit it Jakey.

Ewedo want open borders!

So were Bush's promises, so were Obama's promises......Surely you understand that political promises may or may not be fulfilled? Or are you that ignorant? You just hate Trump...Admit it.
Lol, did ya run out of "facts"?

'Cause it seems you're basing everything on emoth

And most of his hair

How desperate does someone have to be to pick on Trump's hair? :lame2:
Only when it's funny.

Yeah....nope. Feel free to point out some of the lies you think are fake though. I'll be happy to set you straight.

You are squirming, Leo. Admit that you are wrong. The truth will set you free.

Oh, yes: I agree that SHS should be allowed to eat in peace.

I just noticed you dropped the crucial post where you said Obama lied more. Trying for a little revisionist history here tRumpkin?

I just noticed you dropped the crucial post where you said Obama lied more. Trying for a little revisionist history here tRumpkin?

Obama did lie more....You just hate Trump.

You hate Trump.....Just admit it Jakey.
You hate Obama, Leo. I merely want Trump gone from office.

I didn't hate Obama I just thought his policies were bad for America. You just hate Trump and that is what drives you. Sad really.
You sound as goofy as Koshergrl, but perhaps your hatred is more politically motivated than emotionally like hers.

Forum List

Back