Just found out illegal children are being housed at The Villages in Topeka KS.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
That is one of the facilities I grew up in. It is FAR from a cage. In fact it is guaranteed to be 100% better than any place any of those children have ever lived.

So no, the kids are not all living in cages. They may get an uncomfortable start for the first couple weeks but it's all cush after that when compared to their lives up to that point.

The Villages, Inc. – conserving youth – preserving nature

They are fine. Like everything else, the left are lying about that too.

That is one of the facilities I grew up in. It is FAR from a cage. In fact it is guaranteed to be 100% better than any place any of those children have ever lived.

So no, the kids are not all living in cages. They may get an uncomfortable start for the first couple weeks but it's all cush after that when compared to their lives up to that point.

I dunno, sounds like they're going to have a rude awakening when their parents come and take them home.

• Banned

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah ummm, no.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah ummm, no.
You're encouraging more Illegals!!!

Just like my Avatar says, all the Media does is make shit up. They use the term "cages" to invoke mental images of kennels which is what they are going for. And it works for many Americans who allow themselves to be manipulated by a dishonest and Left biased Media.

Forum List

Back