Liberals: Wanting it both ways, like always

Originally posted by Aquarian
true. It's a delicate dance this international politics, and there are no little feet painted on the floor...

:beer:

Oil revenues for rebuilding Iraq could have been done. It's a major, valuable, natural resource in Iraq, it would be appropriate to use that to fund the Iraq reconstruction. If Bush/U.S. wanted to avoid the very natural conclusion that oil was the U.S. reason for the war, then all that had to be done is not utilize any American/Bush cronies for extracting the oil (Don't go to your automatic response of well who then Germans, French, Russians...). The Iraqi oil industry could've even been started up by England or anyone else (there are plenty with the necessary oil experience). In order to really stay above the corruption accusations, the next primary step would be to ensure that Iraqians were trained to as quickly as possible take over maintaining and managing their own oil industry for the purpose of aiding in the reconstruction of Iraq.

This would've been one way to ensure that Iraq oil industry looked above board. But instead, the U.S. tax payers are funding the bill for Iraq reconstruction, and U.S./Bush cronies were given the prime contracts for managing the oil. This served to justify and prophecy the claims of the terrorist recruiters and bolster anti-American sentiment in the world.

Originally posted by LoneVoice
Oil revenues for rebuilding Iraq could have been done. It's a major, valuable, natural resource in Iraq, it would be appropriate to use that to fund the Iraq reconstruction. If Bush/U.S. wanted to avoid the very natural conclusion that oil was the U.S. reason for the war, then all that had to be done is not utilize any American/Bush cronies for extracting the oil (Don't go to your automatic response of well who then Germans, French, Russians...). The Iraqi oil industry could've even been started up by England or anyone else (there are plenty with the necessary oil experience). In order to really stay above the corruption accusations, the next primary step would be to ensure that Iraqians were trained to as quickly as possible take over maintaining and managing their own oil industry for the purpose of aiding in the reconstruction of Iraq.

This would've been one way to ensure that Iraq oil industry looked above board. But instead, the U.S. tax payers are funding the bill for Iraq reconstruction, and U.S./Bush cronies were given the prime contracts for managing the oil. This served to justify and prophecy the claims of the terrorist recruiters and bolster anti-American sentiment in the world.

Aren't you an american? What are you bitchin about? We can take em.

Ask yourself: why is my hawkish view considered machismo while your appeasement oriented mindset is often associated with homosexuality? Do you want chicks or don't you?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Aren't you an american? What are you bitchin about? We can take em.

Well... You've very good at and very consistent about ducking the issues.... Keep it up, we expect nothing else from ya.

gawd - in the face of DATA and FACTS, Liberals/Dems always say "You are skirting the issues".

The issues are:

Liberals can go suck a wang. :)

Well... You've very good at and very consistent about ducking the issues.... Keep it up, we expect nothing else from ya.

Well ... you care an awful lot about appearances. How about the real corruption of your eurotrash imbeciles in the oil for food scam with saddam? I know you don't see real crime you only see fake crime, and only against republicans. Your intellect is a mere thin varnish over a wood grain of propaganda.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Well ... you care an awful lot about appearances. How about the real corruption of your eurotrash imbeciles in the oil for food scam with saddam? I know you don't see real crime you only see fake crime, and only against republicans. Your intellect is a mere thin varnish over a wood grain of propaganda.

You continue to prove my point.

Obviously the oil for food program didn't work in Iraq and either needed to be amended or ended. So, it's good that it is currently no more.

Maybe those who were heading up the oild for food program should try to blame it on a previous administration...

Nonetheless, you're getting way off issue now.

You continue to prove my point.

Obviously the oil for food program didn't work in Iraq and either needed to be amended or ended. So, it's good that it is currently no more.

Maybe those who were heading up the oild for food program should try to blame it on a previous administration...

Nonetheless, you're getting way off issue now.

I don't think I proved your point really. That was crime. Are you accusing bush of a crime? bam, back on issue.

Originally posted by dmp
gawd - in the face of DATA and FACTS, Liberals/Dems always say "You are skirting the issues".

The issues are:

Liberals can go suck a wang. :)

DMP for President!

Forum List

Back