Liberals voted for it...

Liberal scum try their deflection tricks of smoke and mirrors, distraction of subject, to avoid the subject matter.

Taxing rich people so that poor people can get more free stuff will eventually implode the system.

wu.jpg

^^^^ another great pic of you!

:lol:Hay Jillian...where did you get those pictures? Maybe from a past family reunion.

When scum like her only post shit "you're insane, take meds," etc...then I will go from the top rope where she gets hit between the eyes.

If she offers nothing than stupid pics and claiming I'm insane, then she will be called what she is.

Yes...she is.

No hell she isn't. You should apologize. Not that anyone ever apologized to me. Go down the flame zone and use your stupid c word.

That makes you feel "manly" does it?

Oh lookie, the shitbag is on its bathroom break again at Burger King.

Lower capital gains taxes means rich investors are more likely to invest their money so that YOU making under $50K can get a job, you stupid pile of shit.

No, Tinkerbell, all data indicates the exact opposite.

If you hadn't been on your knees for the past, oh, 12 years or so, guzzling spunk from your masters, you might have noticed that.

Too much to ask, I know.

:eusa_drool:Maybe hes there to grab the toilet paper and soap to take home. Hope he has room left in the closet.

Middle Class job creators should not be subsidizing capital gain entitlements. Cut Middle Class taxes below the capital gains tax rate.

She actually makes men lose their manly qualities, I'm sure they all have erectile dysfunction around her.

Pointing out her terrible characteristics could be made by a boy, girl, man, woman, dog, etc....nothing "manly" required.

When scum like her only post shit "you're insane, take meds," etc...then I will go from the top rope where she gets hit between the eyes.

If she offers nothing than stupid pics and claiming I'm insane, then she will be called what she is.

No hell she isn't. You should apologize. Not that anyone ever apologized to me. Go down the flame zone and use your stupid c word.

That makes you feel "manly" does it?

I think the moderates that voted Obama in to office have given up and are just trying to grab free gubmint shit while the gittin is still good.

Sad.

Since Bush tilted the tax code to take from the middle class workers & subsidize the rich & the poor. The middle class workers have been dumped onto government dole. This increased the tax burden on the remaining middle class. Eventually there will be no middle class, only poor government dependants & the rich.

Give the middle class a tax cut & watch it grow.

You do realize that the middle class are not getting a tax cut, don't you? The tax cut they already have will simply be extended. nothing changes for them. Well, that isn't true. Once ObamaCare gets going full force, they will have less money than they do now with their tax cut. You see, Obama's little my2k ploy is a mind trick. No one is going to have $2k more in their paycheck per year. If their existing tax cut from BUSH is extended again, they will maintain the same pay they have all along. But with all the new fees ad taxes coming, that $2k they will continue bringing home will be sucked up anyway.

And you fell for it. :D

It's obvious the shitbag is posting on work breaks....or maybe in between crack hits.

No, Tinkerbell, all data indicates the exact opposite.

If you hadn't been on your knees for the past, oh, 12 years or so, guzzling spunk from your masters, you might have noticed that.

Too much to ask, I know.

:eusa_drool:Maybe hes there to grab the toilet paper and soap to take home. Hope he has room left in the closet.

Of course, a shithead like you thinks capital gains taxes should be high enough so that nobody wants to invest.....genius move, asswipe.

Middle Class job creators should not be subsidizing capital gain entitlements. Cut Middle Class taxes below the capital gains tax rate.

Idiot...did you personally ask every Romney voter if they are on welfare???

Why would someone on welfare vote for Romney when he wants to cut the length of benefits....explain, moron.

Did every welfare person in your hick county vote? Did you personally go to their trailer parks and ask them?

An idiot like you coming up with specific numbers for your county reaks of bullshit.

I didn't have to ask anyone, they proudly proclaimed it. They say that the reason they're on food stamps is because a black man is in office. You know, your kind of people.

And I came up with specific numbers pretty easily; it's called the Internet, my local paper, and talking to people, something you can't comprehend.

Of course, a shithead like you thinks capital gains taxes should be high enough so that nobody wants to invest.....genius move, asswipe.

:lol: I said cut Middle Class taxes asswipe! :cuckoo:

Why do you hate job creators & workers who create wealth???

Last edited:
Nice story/lie....you should write fiction comic books.

GOP voters want entitlements/spending cuts, you stupid fuck.

Any GOP voter on welfare is either dumb as rocks like you or only on temporary welfare until they get back to work.

Meanwhile Democrap voters on welfare like Obamination extending the gravy train every year with no requirement to even look for a job.

Idiot...did you personally ask every Romney voter if they are on welfare???

Why would someone on welfare vote for Romney when he wants to cut the length of benefits....explain, moron.

Did every welfare person in your hick county vote? Did you personally go to their trailer parks and ask them?

An idiot like you coming up with specific numbers for your county reaks of bullshit.

I didn't have to ask anyone, they proudly proclaimed it. They say that the reason they're on food stamps is because a black man is in office. You know, your kind of people.

And I came up with specific numbers pretty easily; it's called the Internet, my local paper, and talking to people, something you can't comprehend.

You're an idiot....get lost.

:lol: I said cut Middle Class taxes asswipe! :cuckoo:

Why do you hate job creators & workers who create wealth???

Yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

You're going to be left on the playground with no ball because you're a bunch of assholes. Myabe you can get the police to force them to bring their ball back for you to play with....

Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics

Where they gonna go and pay only 14% or less of their income? If they could find a better tax avoidance scheme they would already be there....

It's obvious the shitbag is posting on work breaks....or maybe in between crack hits.

:eusa_shhh:Well if he has a job...maybe he does his posting even when hes not on break. Free use of the employers computer and maybe even the coffee.

The rich person in the article pays more than 14% in taxes, idiot.

People living in the US live here until the point where they no longer will take it. Costa Rica might be better in 2013.

Rich people have been leaving California and New York for years because of higher state taxes, meanwhile dumbfucks like you claim it isn't happening. If they can leave NY for Florida....then they can leave Florida for another country if the Feds tax too much too.

Yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

You're going to be left on the playground with no ball because you're a bunch of assholes. Myabe you can get the police to force them to bring their ball back for you to play with....

Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics

Where they gonna go and pay only 14% or less of their income? If they could find a better tax avoidance scheme they would already be there....

I notice you couldn't say anything of substance, so you relied on your normal tactic here.

You can't prove the Bush tax cuts didn't help the middle class....so you say stupid stuff.

Strange Obamination has never stopped the Bush tax cuts before and now the media is claiming the "GOP will cause middle class taxes to go up" if they don't take a deal to preserve the Bush tax cuts.

You liberals lie out both sides of your asshole.

That post is just so full of stupid.

Never tried to say they didn't. See, you're stupid. :thup:

If the bush taxes helped the middle class why did the middle class shrink under Bush?

The rich person in the article pays more than 14% in taxes, idiot.

People living in the US live here until the point where they no longer will take it. Costa Rica might be better in 2013.

Rich people have been leaving California and New York for years because of higher state taxes, meanwhile dumbfucks like you claim it isn't happening. If they can leave NY for Florida....then they can leave Florida for another country if the Feds tax too much too.

Did he release his tax info or are we supposed to take his word?

Forum List

Back