Liberals voted for it...

Typical liberal smoke and mirrors....because your low IQ doesn't allow you to actually defend your lies.

Liberal scum try their deflection tricks of smoke and mirrors, distraction of subject, to avoid the subject matter.

Taxing rich people so that poor people can get more free stuff will eventually implode the system.

hannibal_lecter.jpg

^^^^ great pic of you!

Lower capital gains taxes means rich investors are more likely to invest their money so that YOU making under $50K can get a job, you stupid pile of shit.

No, Tinkerbell, all data indicates the exact opposite.

If you hadn't been on your knees for the past, oh, 12 years or so, guzzling spunk from your masters, you might have noticed that.

Too much to ask, I know.

Oh lookie, the shitbag is on its bathroom break again at Burger King.

Lower capital gains taxes means rich investors are more likely to invest their money so that YOU making under $50K can get a job, you stupid pile of shit.

No, Tinkerbell, all data indicates the exact opposite.

If you hadn't been on your knees for the past, oh, 12 years or so, guzzling spunk from your masters, you might have noticed that.

Too much to ask, I know.

Ahhh, that JUCO computer class is failing you, bitch.

Liberal scum try their deflection tricks of smoke and mirrors, distraction of subject, to avoid the subject matter.

Taxing rich people so that poor people can get more free stuff will eventually implode the system.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Dzj3aUph9h8/TWga9uze2gI/AAAAAAAAFA0/-l3As2nqkKA/s1600/wu.jpg[img]

^^^^ great pic of you![/QUOTE]

Ahhh, that JUCO computer class is failing you, bitch.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Dzj3aUph9h8/TWga9uze2gI/AAAAAAAAFA0/-l3As2nqkKA/s1600/wu.jpg[img]

^^^^ great pic of you![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

poor baby... so much insanity, so little time.

you really should stay on your meds. you'd function way better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aufAtuTwKlE]FLASHBACK: Obama Says You Don't Raise Taxes In A Recession - YouTube[/ame]

so I guess we must not be in a recession if asswarp is going to go ahead with the tax increases.. And oh yes,, the rich do have choices. lots of choices.

Sure....kook.

Asswipe....why do you assume people on welfare in the deep south are white GOP voters???

...can't speak for the rest of the states, but the majority of people here are white GOP voters on welfare. Hell, even the 30 or so Hispanics here voted for the GOP (but they're not on welfare, they're just poor and refuse to get government assistance).

20% of the residents in my county are on welfare - about 3400. 1404 people voted for Obama, 134 voted for Gary Johnson. 4179 people voted for Mitt Romney.

Let's assume everyone on welfare voted for Obama.

3400 - 1404 = 1996.

Which means the majority of people on welfare and food stamps voted for Mitt Romney. I know facts are hard for you to understand.

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/results/president/georgia/

Yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

You're going to be left on the playground with no ball because you're a bunch of assholes. Myabe you can get the police to force them to bring their ball back for you to play with....

Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics

So, I don't agree with how much we spend on defense.

I think we should spend about half as much.

Therefore, can I have half back out of the share of my taxes that goes to defense?

Is the majority stealing that from me?

:DSince Ubama doesn't believe in a budget...You will never know.

Stupid ****...I invest, unlike you.

I also understand economics, unlike you.

Scum like you worrying about rich people's taxes when you pay nothing is ludicrous. You are proof we should control breeding.

Where do you get off worrying about how much capital gains taxes are for "rich people" if you don't think it matters for you anyway?

the same question could be asked of you.

Sure....kook.

...can't speak for the rest of the states, but the majority of people here are white GOP voters on welfare. Hell, even the 30 or so Hispanics here voted for the GOP (but they're not on welfare, they're just poor and refuse to get government assistance).

20% of the residents in my county are on welfare - about 3400. 1404 people voted for Obama, 134 voted for Gary Johnson. 4179 people voted for Mitt Romney.

3400 - 1404 = 1996.

Which means the majority of people on welfare and food stamps voted for Mitt Romney. I know facts are hard for you to understand.

Georgia Election Results 2012 - Map, County Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

damn I thought we were talking about increasing taxes on the rich.

Scum like you worrying about rich people's taxes when you pay nothing is ludicrous. You are proof we should control breeding.

Where do you get off worrying about how much capital gains taxes are for "rich people" if you don't think it matters for you anyway?

the same question could be asked of you.

Shame on you. You broke the rules, This is politics and Jillian is not a stupid ****.

Idiot...did you personally ask every Romney voter if they are on welfare???

Why would someone on welfare vote for Romney when he wants to cut the length of benefits....explain, moron.

Did every welfare person in your hick county vote? Did you personally go to their trailer parks and ask them?

An idiot like you coming up with specific numbers for your county reaks of bullshit.

Sure....kook.

3400 - 1404 = 1996.

Georgia Election Results 2012 - Map, County Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

Yes...she is.

Shame on you. You broke the rules, This is politics and Jillian is not a stupid ****.

No hell she isn't. You should apologize. Not that anyone ever apologized to me. Go down the flame zone and use your stupid c word.

When scum like her only post shit "you're insane, take meds," etc...then I will go from the top rope where she gets hit between the eyes.

If she offers nothing than stupid pics and claiming I'm insane, then she will be called what she is.

Yes...she is.

No hell she isn't. You should apologize. Not that anyone ever apologized to me. Go down the flame zone and use your stupid c word.

Forum List

Back