Liberals voted for it...

Why aren't you locked in some rubber room???

The Bush tax cuts didn't lower rates on the middle class??? You are fucking insane...

I think the moderates that voted Obama in to office have given up and are just trying to grab free gubmint shit while the gittin is still good.

Sad.

Since Bush tilted the tax code to take from the middle class workers & subsidize the rich & the poor. The middle class workers have been dumped onto government dole. This increased the tax burden on the remaining middle class. Eventually there will be no middle class, only poor government dependants & the rich.

Give the middle class a tax cut & watch it grow.

The Bush tax cuts didn't lower rates on the middle class??? You are fucking insane...

I think the moderates that voted Obama in to office have given up and are just trying to grab free gubmint shit while the gittin is still good.

Sad.

Since Bush tilted the tax code to take from the middle class workers & subsidize the rich & the poor. The middle class workers have been dumped onto government dole. This increased the tax burden on the remaining middle class. Eventually there will be no middle class, only poor government dependants & the rich.

Obviously, not enough.

The Bush tax cuts were across the board...Same percentage cuts for everyone....... There was no tilt to it....

You want to be fair? Raise taxes by the same percentage on everyone. You want to really be fair? Collect a minimum tax of $10 on everyone instead of paying them thousands in the false "Earned income credit".

Yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

You're going to be left on the playground with no ball because you're a bunch of assholes. Myabe you can get the police to force them to bring their ball back for you to play with....

Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics

So, I don't agree with how much we spend on defense.

I think we should spend about half as much.

Therefore, can I have half back out of the share of my taxes that goes to defense?

Is the majority stealing that from me?

Your bullshit graph is a joke.

The stock market went down when Obamination won the election, this game can be played all day...asswipe.

Pointing out many black people in MS are on welfare isn't racist, idiot.

Idiots like you think since the tech bubble of the 90s had our economy booming and Clinton took advantage of it by having higher tax rates...that same model will work in a recession.....pure stupidity and insanity.

Your linked story was written by a liberal goon like you, thus it is a bogus story.

youre the idiot who played the race card mr wizard.

if people were really fleeing the stock market to limit their tax liability, then the market would be crashing. its easy to call you a liar since the market is up another 31 points today already.

tell me again how low taxes create jobs?

jobsvtaxeschart0628.jpg

Do Lower Taxes Create Jobs? Let

now insult me again so we can continue to see your true level of intellect.

i know facts are hard to comprehend as youve already shown. but we assumed a shiny picture would make it easy, but again we expected too much of you.

got anymore insults for me? your entertainment value is extremely high today. i havent laughed this hard in weeks.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Strange Obamination has never stopped the Bush tax cuts before and now the media is claiming the "GOP will cause middle class taxes to go up" if they don't take a deal to preserve the Bush tax cuts.

You liberals lie out both sides of your asshole.

Obviously, not enough.

Your little graph was made by liberal hacks at that American Sustainable Business Council which is a liberal front group.

They take some data from the Feds then twist it to fit their lies through demented logic that wows idiots like.

I have a BA in Economics and a MBA, so shut the fuck up. Take your GED and shove it up your ass.

The stock market went down when Obamination won the election, this game can be played all day...asswipe.

Idiots like you think since the tech bubble of the 90s had our economy booming and Clinton took advantage of it by having higher tax rates...that same model will work in a recession.....pure stupidity and insanity.

Your linked story was written by a liberal goon like you, thus it is a bogus story.

if people were really fleeing the stock market to limit their tax liability, then the market would be crashing. its easy to call you a liar since the market is up another 31 points today already.

jobsvtaxeschart0628.jpg

i know facts are hard to comprehend as youve already shown. but we assumed a shiny picture would make it easy, but again we expected too much of you.

got anymore insults for me? your entertainment value is extremely high today. i havent laughed this hard in weeks.

The Bush tax cuts were across the board...Same percentage cuts for everyone....... There was no tilt to it....

You want to be fair? Raise taxes by the same percentage on everyone. You want to really be fair? Collect a minimum tax of $10 on everyone instead of paying them thousands in the false "Earned income credit".
although the rates were the same for everyone, how does a reduction in the capitals gains tax rate benefit those making under $50k annually? these individuals do no make enough money to invest in stocks and bonds outright.

jobsvtaxeschart0628.jpg

The tech bubble in the stock market occurred about 5 years after the Clinton taxes were put in place.

Yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

You're going to be left on the playground with no ball because you're a bunch of assholes. Myabe you can get the police to force them to bring their ball back for you to play with....

Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics

The Majority hasn't stolen anything from the "rich"; only a moron or partisan bitch would post such a stupid remark. Most adults, if one uses and IQ of dull normal or above as the standard, understand that to steal is, "to take the property of another or others without permission or right, especially secretly or by force".

By living and residing within the United States, a citizen has tacitly accepted the rule of law and the duties incumbent thereof. The OP can whine all he pleases, the fact that he accepts the benefits of citizenship imposes a duty to abide by the law. To do otherwise makes him a dirt bag.

Strange Obamination has never stopped the Bush tax cuts before and now the media is claiming the "GOP will cause middle class taxes to go up" if they don't take a deal to preserve the Bush tax cuts.

Obviously, not enough.

That post is just so full of stupid.

Insanity and stupidity on full display with your post.

You think someone not making $50K doesn't benefit from lower capital gains taxes, so they should be higher??? You're fucking stupid and insane.

Lower capital gains taxes means rich investors are more likely to invest their money so that YOU making under $50K can get a job, you stupid pile of shit.

Where do you get off worrying about how much capital gains taxes are for "rich people" if you don't think it matters for you anyway?

although the rates were the same for everyone, how does a reduction in the capitals gains tax rate benefit those making under $50k annually? these individuals do no make enough money to invest in stocks and bonds outright.

You being a liberal are stupid and evil....so you believe the Feds only allow us to keep our income and assets. The Feds are just so nice only deciding to take 20% to 50% of our income depending on the wind.

The Majority hasn't stolen anything from the "rich"; only a moron or partisan bitch would post such a stupid remark. Most adults, if one uses and IQ of dull normal or above as the standard, understand that to steal is, "to take the property of another or others without permission or right, especially secretly or by force".

By living and residing within the United States, a citizen has tacitly accepted the rule of law and the duties incumbent thereof. The OP can whine all he pleases, the fact that he accepts the benefits of citizenship imposes a duty to abide by the law. To do otherwise makes him a dirt bag.

I notice you couldn't say anything of substance, so you relied on your normal tactic here.

You can't prove the Bush tax cuts didn't help the middle class....so you say stupid stuff.

Obviously, not enough.

That post is just so full of stupid.

Sure....kook.

Asswipe....why do you assume people on welfare in the deep south are white GOP voters???

...can't speak for the rest of the states, but the majority of people here are white GOP voters on welfare. Hell, even the 30 or so Hispanics here voted for the GOP (but they're not on welfare, they're just poor and refuse to get government assistance).

Forum List

Back