Liberals voted for it...

Moron...the middle class got pinched by the housing and banking mess thanks to policies, regulations and laws put in place going back to Jimmy Carter.

Of course, a dumbfuck like you will blame the housing and banking mess on "middle class tax cuts," because you are insane.

If the bush taxes helped the middle class why did the middle class shrink under Bush?

Shthead....I doubt a billionaire/millionaire is going to lie on a business show hurting his business and image credibility just to fool some asswipe like you.

The rich person in the article pays more than 14% in taxes, idiot.

People living in the US live here until the point where they no longer will take it. Costa Rica might be better in 2013.

Rich people have been leaving California and New York for years because of higher state taxes, meanwhile dumbfucks like you claim it isn't happening. If they can leave NY for Florida....then they can leave Florida for another country if the Feds tax too much too.

Where they gonna go and pay only 14% or less of their income? If they could find a better tax avoidance scheme they would already be there....

Did he release his tax info or are we supposed to take his word?

The circle jerk idiot is allowed to post on the internet again....

I notice you couldn't say anything of substance, so you relied on your normal tactic here.

You can't prove the Bush tax cuts didn't help the middle class....so you say stupid stuff.

Never tried to say they didn't. See, you're stupid. :thup:

I was never disallowed, you always say things that make no sense. That's why I like to mess with you. :thup:

The Bush tax cuts were across the board...Same percentage cuts for everyone....... There was no tilt to it....

You want to be fair? Raise taxes by the same percentage on everyone. You want to really be fair? Collect a minimum tax of $10 on everyone instead of paying them thousands in the false "Earned income credit".
although the rates were the same for everyone, how does a reduction in the capitals gains tax rate benefit those making under $50k annually? these individuals do no make enough money to invest in stocks and bonds outright.

Was capital gains lowered? Has anyone ever suggested that it should be?

And if i sell my house for a profit then yes i would have to pay capital gains tax on that profit..

Yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

You're going to be left on the playground with no ball because you're a bunch of assholes. Myabe you can get the police to force them to bring their ball back for you to play with....

Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics

The Majority hasn't stolen anything from the "rich"; only a moron or partisan bitch would post such a stupid remark. Most adults, if one uses and IQ of dull normal or above as the standard, understand that to steal is, "to take the property of another or others without permission or right, especially secretly or by force".

By living and residing within the United States, a citizen has tacitly accepted the rule of law and the duties incumbent thereof. The OP can whine all he pleases, the fact that he accepts the benefits of citizenship imposes a duty to abide by the law. To do otherwise makes him a dirt bag.

So by that standard they are paying their fair share and have been all along........ After all they are following the law..

The idiot is just jealous they are rich, so it wants them to pay more in capital gains taxes.

If it can't benefit then it wants others to suffer. So-called "rich" people should pay 35%-50% of the profits from capital gains in its tiny mind because that would make it fair.

Nevermind most middle class would be affected too, the dumbfuck just thinks rich people pay capital gains taxes.

The Bush tax cuts were across the board...Same percentage cuts for everyone....... There was no tilt to it....

You want to be fair? Raise taxes by the same percentage on everyone. You want to really be fair? Collect a minimum tax of $10 on everyone instead of paying them thousands in the false "Earned income credit".
although the rates were the same for everyone, how does a reduction in the capitals gains tax rate benefit those making under $50k annually? these individuals do no make enough money to invest in stocks and bonds outright.

Was capital gains lowered? Has anyone ever suggested that it should be?

And if i sell my house for a profit then yes i would have to pay capital gains tax on that profit..

You're an idiot....get lost.

Of course, a shithead like you thinks capital gains taxes should be high enough so that nobody wants to invest.....genius move, asswipe.

:lol: I said cut Middle Class taxes asswipe! :cuckoo:

Why do you hate job creators & workers who create wealth???

:lol: Stop deflecting repeatedly proving you are an IDIOT!!!! :cuckoo:

:lol: I said cut Middle Class taxes you IDIOT!!!! :cuckoo:

Why do you hate job creators & workers who create wealth??????

Nutjob....you're only babbling to yourself.

I've already proven you're a dumbass.

:lol: I said cut Middle Class taxes asswipe! :cuckoo:

Why do you hate job creators & workers who create wealth???

Nutjob....you're only babbling to yourself.

I've already proven you're a dumbass.

Pretty pathetic name calling. Then again, you don't seem to be one for "imagination". I'm guessing you're about 15 or 16?

I think the moderates that voted Obama in to office have given up and are just trying to grab free gubmint shit while the gittin is still good.

Sad.

Since Bush tilted the tax code to take from the middle class workers & subsidize the rich & the poor. The middle class workers have been dumped onto government dole. This increased the tax burden on the remaining middle class. Eventually there will be no middle class, only poor government dependants & the rich.

Give the middle class a tax cut & watch it grow.

You do realize that the middle class are not getting a tax cut, don't you? The tax cut they already have will simply be extended. nothing changes for them. Well, that isn't true. Once ObamaCare gets going full force, they will have less money than they do now with their tax cut. You see, Obama's little my2k ploy is a mind trick. No one is going to have $2k more in their paycheck per year. If their existing tax cut from BUSH is extended again, they will maintain the same pay they have all along. But with all the new fees ad taxes coming, that $2k they will continue bringing home will be sucked up anyway.

And you fell for it. :D

No responses. Truth has a way of shutting down the stoopid. :thup:

Yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

You're going to be left on the playground with no ball because you're a bunch of assholes. Myabe you can get the police to force them to bring their ball back for you to play with....

Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics

You are the stupid pussy who gave your Rich Master your balls. Quit trying to castrate the rest of us with punishing taxes that subsidize your entitled Rich Master so he has a monopoly on US. If you had not given him your balls he could not threaten to leave the playground with them. Now you are nothing more than a scared little pussy. :lol:

I think the moderates that voted Obama in to office have given up and are just trying to grab free gubmint shit while the gittin is still good.

Sad.

Since Bush tilted the tax code to take from the middle class workers & subsidize the rich & the poor. The middle class workers have been dumped onto government dole. This increased the tax burden on the remaining middle class. Eventually there will be no middle class, only poor government dependants & the rich.

You do realize that the middle class are not getting a tax cut, don't you? The tax cut they already have will simply be extended. nothing changes for them. Well, that isn't true. Once ObamaCare gets going full force, they will have less money than they do now with their tax cut. You see, Obama's little my2k ploy is a mind trick. No one is going to have $2k more in their paycheck per year. If their existing tax cut from BUSH is extended again, they will maintain the same pay they have all along. But with all the new fees ad taxes coming, that $2k they will continue bringing home will be sucked up anyway.

other than the tax for not having health care, what other tax increases are you claiming are coming? and if you already have health care how are you going to see a tax increase?

yep....you idiot liberals asked for it, rich people are going to take their ball and go home.

peter schiff: Majority doesn't "have a right to steal my money just because they voted for it" | realclearpolitics

you are the stupid pussy who gave your rich master your balls. Quit trying to castrate the rest of us with punishing taxes that subsidize your entitled rich master so he has a monopoly on us. If you had not given him your balls he could not threaten to leave the playground with them. Now you are nothing more than a scared little pussy. :lol:

$tinfoilhat.jpg

other than the tax for not having health care, what other tax increases are you claiming are coming? and if you already have health care how are you going to see a tax increase?

Oh lord, please inform yourself if you're going to participate here. For starters, Ebong Eka: Why Is Grandma's Walker More Expensive in 2013?. The rules for all of the increases, taxes and fees are still being written. Sure, EVERYONE is forced to purchase insurance now, but you didn't really think there wouldn't be a cost did you? I'd suggest doing a little googling on ObamaCare tax increases. Obama used class warfare to get elected, but if you think the only people he intends to tax are rich people, you are mistaken.

You had to vote for it to see what was in it.......... Sound familiar? And you voted for it...

So here it comes.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) has several tax increases taking effect after December 31, 2012.

Here's how:

Starting January 1, 2013, you can only deduct the total medical care expenses that exceed 10 percent of your adjusted gross income! Note: Taxpayers over the age of 65-years-old old can continue to use 7.5 percent until 2016.

After December 31, 2012, there will be an excise tax (basically a sales tax) of 2.3 percent on the sale of certain medical devices by manufacturers, producers or importers. The manufacturer is responsible for reporting and paying the tax, but the tax will most likely be passed on to the final consumer.

Would you like to know more or will you make excuses for these 2 to start with?

You had to vote for it to see what was in it.......... Sound familiar? And you voted for it...

So here it comes.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) has several tax increases taking effect after December 31, 2012.

Here's how:

Starting January 1, 2013, you can only deduct the total medical care expenses that exceed 10 percent of your adjusted gross income! Note: Taxpayers over the age of 65-years-old old can continue to use 7.5 percent until 2016.

After December 31, 2012, there will be an excise tax (basically a sales tax) of 2.3 percent on the sale of certain medical devices by manufacturers, producers or importers. The manufacturer is responsible for reporting and paying the tax, but the tax will most likely be passed on to the final consumer.

again, how do these affect your average middle class family? i see taxes on the sale of certain medical devices as well as an ability to limit deductions on qualified medical expenses under 10% of your gross incomes (current rate is 7.5%). so how does this affect the middle class?

So here it comes.

Here's how:

again, how do these affect your average middle class family? i see taxes on the sale of certain medical devices as well as an ability to limit deductions on qualified medical expenses under 10% of your gross incomes (current rate is 7.5%). so how does this affect the middle class?

Look up what constitutes a "medical device". Things as mundane as a tongue depressor would be taxable. Those taxes will be passed to the consumer.......which is largely the middle class.

Your bullshit graph is a joke.

Example #1 in how dense some on the right have become. He has been shown a easy to digest color coordinated graph, with numerous finical facts about federal distribution in poorer states. Yet, its still not enough for these knuckle daggers.

Forum List

Back