Liberals Reach New Low: 'Texans DESERVE Harvey Disaster Because They Voted For Trump'

InfoWars.....................

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

What, what is so funny...

Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif

Yea I don't want to wait for my church in Michigan to send their little token supplies or Taco Bell sends $1 million that will come in a couple months and the funds won't be distributed for years. Send in Uncle Sam.

Unlike the catastrophe caused by Gov. Blanco and now imprisoned Mayor Ray Nagin, Texas was prepared and have done an incredible job in spite of the fact that this was many times worse than they expected.

So what that the money from Taco Bell won't come for a couple months? Do you not think it will be needed? The clean-up will be going on for years.

How much have you contributed?

What fills you with so much hate?
And if I believed in God I would think this was good teaching the Texas legislature a lesson.

Let's just call it karma

You do know that Houston voted for Hillary, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know that every Texas Republican (except one) voted no to helping Hurricane Sandy victims in another state, right? So why should we help Texas?

Keep in mind the pork rider lie Ted Cruz told was debunked.
So it's bad when they do it but good when you do it. Interesting way to run a country.

Yea I don't want to wait for my church in Michigan to send their little token supplies or Taco Bell sends $1 million that will come in a couple months and the funds won't be distributed for years. Send in Uncle Sam.

Unlike the catastrophe caused by Gov. Blanco and now imprisoned Mayor Ray Nagin, Texas was prepared and have done an incredible job in spite of the fact that this was many times worse than they expected.

So what that the money from Taco Bell won't come for a couple months? Do you not think it will be needed? The clean-up will be going on for years.

And if I believed in God I would think this was good teaching the Texas legislature a lesson.

Let's just call it karma

Yea but Texas will have to pay for Houston.

Oh, and do you think Houston will vote for Republicans if they hang them out to dry? Literally!!!

This is the typical right wing bullshit. Every poor city is Democratic you fucking stupid shit! But they are under Republican rule. As the map shows they are clearly surrounded by rural hick red counties. And those hicks have more power than they should. More representation than they should in the House.

It must really chap your drawers that they have just as much right to elect officials as you do.

Let's just call it karma

You do know that every Texas Republican (except one) voted no to helping Hurricane Sandy victims in another state, right? So why should we help Texas?

I am sure that if Ted Cruz finds ANY pork in the Harvey relief bill that he will vote against it

That's his right to do, and the voter's right to kick him out if they so choose. Don't you just hate it when other people don't do things the way you want them to?

Let's just call it karma

Yea but Texas will have to pay for Houston.

Oh, and do you think Houston will vote for Republicans if they hang them out to dry? Literally!!!

This is the typical right wing bullshit. Every poor city is Democratic you fucking stupid shit! But they are under Republican rule. As the map shows they are clearly surrounded by rural hick red counties. And those hicks have more power than they should. More representation than they should in the House.

It must really chap your drawers that they have just as much right to elect officials as you do.

Over your head and I got no time

Professor: Texans 'Deserve' Harvey Because They Voted For Trump

"A sociology professor at the University of Tampa published a tweet on Sunday afternoon suggesting that Texas residents deserve the death, destruction and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey because a majority of Texas voters supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election."

What a piece of fecal matter.....

:rolleyes:

He just joined the ranks of Evangelical Christian hijackers who blame disasters on gays or support for gays. This mentality is sick No humans deserve these natural disasters.

Let's just call it karma

I am sure that if Ted Cruz finds ANY pork in the Harvey relief bill that he will vote against it

That's his right to do, and the voter's right to kick him out if they so choose. Don't you just hate it when other people don't do things the way you want them to?

Oh shut up.

And happy labor day weekend

Professor: Texans 'Deserve' Harvey Because They Voted For Trump

"A sociology professor at the University of Tampa published a tweet on Sunday afternoon suggesting that Texas residents deserve the death, destruction and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey because a majority of Texas voters supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election."

What a piece of fecal matter.....

:rolleyes:

He just joined the ranks of Evangelical Christian hijackers who blame disasters on gays or support for gays. This mentality is sick No humans deserve these natural disasters.
The Texas legislature represents the people of Texas. The legislature said no to helping another state and they were re elected. Are the people in Texas heartless?

Again, I see the bigger issue the total denial by the Trump administration

I see Republicans moving through four phases

Phase 1.: Total denial of global warming (this is where the Trump administration is)

Phase 2: Admitting there is global warming but denying that man has anything to do with it (where most Republicans are)

Phase 3: Admitting that man is contributing, but since we can't agree on how much, we should wait for more studies before we take any action

Phase 4: Admitting there is serious man made global warming but claiming it is too late to do anything about it

Like I said, very few are stupid enough to deny atmos physics and the GreenHouse Effect. So CO2 is a factor. But mankind is charged with emissions that don't make sense. Like land use or domestic cattle. And NATURE puts 20 times the amount of new CO2 into the Atmos every year that man does.

The whole effect of CO2 in the Greenhouse is logarithmically bounded. Meaning that to get the same surface increase of 1degC again --- you need TWICE the amount of CO2 to get that "next degree". So it's nowhere near a linear "unbounded" effect.

I don't think Trump Admin is at Phase1. That's pure DenierVille. MOST serious skeptics are at PHase 3 -- but with some confidence the effects will be more like 1.2degC per Doubling of CO2.. And since we've not even DOUBLED CO2 since the beginning of the Indust Era -- it's a very safe bet that by 2100 -- we won't actually hit the FOLLOWING doubling of CO2 in the atmos.. Not with science and technology still advancing..
Our president is stupid enough

He's smart enough to know there IS NO "consensus" on the aspects of GW theory that actually AFFECT public policy or planning. That's all that's required here.

If the 2100 outcome is 1.5degC "caused by man" --- it NEVER would have the dominant Enviro issue of the past 4 decades.. It was the 80's predictions of 6 or 8degC by 2100 -- that incorporated this propaganda circus.. And those days are gone now..

The idiot we have entrusted our future to....

HH9eGt0eVAZ8BGEvspdw5BFiB4KryCYU6ErBiJILkGAqg5FJsT9i4tKvM0zt57CqtRQts-QyJ-WM76fEOxAxRa0UEMzwVF1gHpq6j9v6fhp5KRW3jDGcLLK6_0yG_QGji4W4tMAW
Ask twitler how much Texas is costing.

Is that schmuck still calling it a hoax? That's ok because Trump only speaks for himself, not America. Just ask rex tillerson

Unfortunately, our President has gutted the EPA of actual scientists and refuses to even discuss the possibility of climate change

He is setting American policy and mocking scientific study

Let's just call it karma

You mean being a raging hypocrite in the standards you set for disaster relief in other states vs what you demand for your own?

Let's just call it karma

You mean being a raging hypocrite in the standards you set for disaster relief in other states vs what you demand for your own?

Are you somehow surprised that a politician would be more generous with taxpayer money for people who are more likely to vote for them and their party? Democrats do it all the time.

Are you somehow surprised that a politician would be more generous with taxpayer money for people who are more likely to vote for them and their party? Democrats do it all the time.

Can you remember the last time Democrats suggested not helping a state out after a natural disaster? I'm glad they did this. Bringing this up assures Ted Cruz will never be POTUS thank God.

By the way that New Jersey flood wasn't the first time Republicans acted badly after a natural disaster. In case you don't know it was a flood that officially lost Republicans the black vote.

That would be 1927

Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 - Wikipedia

More than 200,000 African Americans were displaced from their homes along the Lower Mississippi River and had to live for lengthy periods in relief camps. As a result of this disruption, many joined the Great Migration from the South to northern and Midwestern industrial cities rather than return to rural agricultural labor.[2] This massive population movement increased from World War II until 1970.

Hostilities had erupted between the races; a black man was shot by a white police officer when he refused to be forced by gunpoint to unload a relief boat.[13][14] As a result of displacements lasting up to six months, tens of thousands of local African Americans moved to the big cities of the North, particularly Chicago; many thousands more followed in the following decades.[15]

Herbert Hoover enhanced his reputation by his achievements in directing flood relief operations as Secretary of Commerce under President Calvin Coolidge. The next year Hoover easily won the Republican 1928 nomination for President, and the general election that year. In upstate Louisiana, anger among yeomen farmers directed at the New Orleans elite for its damage of downriver parishes aided Huey Long's election to the governorship in 1928.[16]:408–409, 477, 487 Hoover was much lauded initially for his masterful handling of the refugee camps. Later reports about the poor treatment of blacks in those camps led him to make promises to the African-American community which he broke. As a result, he lost the black vote in the North in his re-election campaign in 1932.[16]:259–290 (In the South, African Americans were still overwhelmingly disenfranchised by state constitutions and practices, as they remained until after passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.) Several reports on the terrible situation in the refugee camps, including one by the Colored Advisory Commission headed by Robert Russa Moton, were kept out of the media at Hoover's request, with the pledge of further reforms for blacks after the presidential election on 1928. His failure to deliver followed other disappointments by the Republican Party; Moton and other influential African Americans began to encourage black Americans to align instead with the national Democrats.

Forum List

Back