Liberals need Conservatives - Conservatives don't need Liberals

May 12, 2011
SoCal
Liberals need Conservatives to survive. They need their welfare, their unemployment, their food stamps, their Medicare, their Social Security, their pensions, their bailouts and all of their other handouts.

Conservatives don't need Liberals at all. The only money we only want back from the system is the money we have put into the system.

We can take care of ourselves. We don't need or want your help.

So thank a Conservative today for paying taxes, which go to support your out of wedlock children, buy your booze and your drugs and pay your medical bills.

This is why California is broke; Too many libs, not enough Conservatives

Last edited:
Liberals need Conservatives to survive. They need their welfare, their unemployeement, thier food stamps, their medicare, their Social Security, their pentions, their bailouts and all of their other handouts.

Conservatives don't need Liberals at all. The only money we only want back from the system, is the money we have put into the system.

So thank a Conservative today for paying taxes, which go to support your out of wedlock children, buy your booze and your drugs and pay your medical bills.

This an opinion piece or something based upon actual fact? I already know the answer, but I want to hear you say it.

Liberals need Conservatives to survive. They need their welfare, their unemployment, their food stamps, their Medicare, their Social Security, their pensions, their bailouts and all of their other handouts.

Conservatives don't need Liberals at all. The only money we only want back from the system is the money we have put into the system.

This is a very interesting theory....do you have proof that ONLY Liberals are on welfare, unemployment, food stamps, medicare, social security, pensions, bailouts and all other handouts.

And that Conservatives don't need any of that?

• Banned
They vast majority of zero liability voters are liberals looking for hand outs. They could not survive without the conservatives, and you dipshits know it.

• Banned
This is a very interesting theory....do you have proof that ONLY Liberals are on welfare, unemployment, food stamps, medicare, social security, pensions, bailouts and all other handouts.

It is really simple. We don't want the social programs. Libs do. You have anything we want. Libs want everything handed to them.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Last edited:
They vast majority of zero liability voters are liberals looking for hand outs. They could not survive without the conservatives, and you dipshits know it.

yo...
As a conservative...
Say what you want but you do not speak for me.
Ideology does not dictate work ethic.
For every liberal that wants to sit around and live off of someones hard work, there is a conservaitve who thinks all liberals are lazy good for nothinmg sponges.
But neither one of them make up the bulk of their respective ideology.
Liberals and consertvaitves, on the most part...are made up of hard working, America loving individuals.

It is really simple. We don't want the social programs. Libs do. You have anything we want. Libs want everything handed to them.

And all conservatives want to bomb federal buildings. I see how this game works. Your turn!

libs want to hand everything to those that do not do for themselves...but it does not mean that THEY, themselves, want everything handed to them.

You are completely misguided.

And all conservatives want to bomb federal buildings. I see how this game works. Your turn!

All liberals want eliminate religion....your turn.

libs want to hand everything to those that do not do for themselves...but it does not mean that THEY, themselves, want everything handed to them.

So when Conservative ask to discontinue these programs...they want to turn off the programs on theirselves? I don't think so. We all know who the leaches are.

So when Conservative ask to discontinue these programs...they want to turn off the programs on theirselves? I don't think so. We all know who the leaches are.

Oh I have a good one!!

All conservatives think "theirselves" is a real word.

You sound authoritative, but you're not. Prove it or move on!

It just takes a little common sense to figure out. You have none, so move on.
Anybody can make any outrageous claim they want and then plant a flag in it and call it truth. It just doesn't make it so.

I sure wish you were brighter. We could have a very productive debate.

pearls before swine

Forum List

Back