Liberals need Conservatives - Conservatives don't need Liberals

amazing...just amazing...

We are having a discusssion of ideology...and you chime in with partisan politics.

:lol::lol::lol:

As if this entire thread isn't about partisan politics.....:rofl:

Good one, Jarhead.....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now I see your poroblem. You dont understand the difference between having an ideology and having a party you are attached to.

Thus why you are continually defending adverse actions of those in the democratic party. Look at your posts. Seems a democrat has NEVER done anything wrong...EVEN WHEN THEY WORK AGAINST YOUR IDEOLOGY.

Me?

I called the Rangel thing a witch hunt....(for example)

I never refer to any democratic politician as a moron or an idiot. I disagree with many of them, but respect their intelligence and position.

Can you say the same?

Well...wait...actually, I take that back. That guy from Florida....cant recall his name...the "die quickly" guy....HE was an idiot.

Alan Grayson.

I did a thread a while back about if Big 0 didn't run, who would you pick. I didn't list any names and he easily got 70% of the votes.

yep...thats exactly what I said in my multiple posts in this thread.

Learn to read. You will be a much better debater if you do.

Wait.....you were SERIOUS???? :lol::lol::lol:

No discussion of party...no discussion of red or blue...till you chimed in.

It was a discussion of ideology and how one person (American Cowboy) misconstrues the liberal ideology.

Sooooo....you don't think "Liberal" Conservative" is partisan? :lol::lol::lol:

Try telling your elderly friends/parents that they don't need Medicare.

Except medicare isn't handed to the elderly who worked thoir whole lives and paid into it. It is handed to those elderly who never worked.. however. next?
Ryan wants to take Medicare from those under 55 who have paid into Medicare for like 35 years.

Negged for lying.

He's trying his best to save it from complete collapse by changing to something that is affordable.

This is just the short version of some emil humor that makes the rounds a couple times a year.

His rant was barely in his own words.

and this is a good thing! USMB was running low on rons, and all we needed was some mo rons to fill in the gaps.

Hey now! I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.
With views all over the spectrum.

Those ideologies contradict themselves.

How can you be a fiscal conservative yet support social welfare programs??

If social liberals had it their way we'd be living under totalitarian communism.

Wait.....you were SERIOUS???? :lol::lol::lol:

It was a discussion of ideology and how one person (American Cowboy) misconstrues the liberal ideology.

Stop acting like an ass.

You know what you did and you....

Aww...fuck it...go fuck off.

Ive had enough fo your childish games.

If social liberals had it their way we'd be living under totalitarian communism.

Social liberal does not mean wanting government to pay for social programs.

You can believe in/ support abortion but not want government to pay for it. That is social liberal, fiscal conservatrive.

You can believe in / support Gay Marriage.

Has nothing to do with government paying for anything with tax payer dollars

Except medicare isn't handed to the elderly who worked thoir whole lives and paid into it. It is handed to those elderly who never worked.. however. next?
Ryan wants to take Medicare from those under 55 who have paid into Medicare for like 35 years.

Wrong.

Ryan wants to make sure that Medicare is still around when those that are currently under 55 are old, physically unable to work and on a fixed income when they really NEED medicare.

Stating it the way you did is spin of what his intentions are.

Why must you spin it? DO you not feel strongly about your own position?
Good luck getting by on that $5,000. voucher when diagnosed with terminal cancer, let alone finding an insurance company that will insure you.

do what you can for the truely needy hang the fraudulent ones but balance the budget.

do what you can for the truely needy hang the fraudulent ones but balance the budget.

You know what? social welfare fraud is an epidemic and liberals don't give a shit as long as those that commit that fraud vote democrat..

Then you got these democrats bailing out public sector union demands?? do you know that in the state of Illinois 1500 public sector employees make more than the governor??

Besides, its up to the people to help the needy not the government. The government will just use entitlements to buy votes and democrats are masters at that.

Now its one thing to be liberal, its another to support a criminal organization like the democrat party that flaunts the phrase "Chicago style politics" as if its a good term.

Just so you know - here in Illinois, these democrats not only look the other way when social welfare fraud is being committed - they encourage it like Calderon encouraged Mexicans to illegally enter the US...

So if you believe in stringin' those who commit welfare fraud up, then you're going to need allot of rope.

Last edited:

Stop acting like an ass.

You know what you did and you....

Aww...fuck it...go fuck off.

Ive had enough fo your childish games

Irony is my FAVORITE kind of humor. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I appreciate your gift to me.

Forum List

Back