Liberals in Illinois demand firearm confiscation

The conversation is about the idiots in Illinois attempting to affect a firearm confiscation, a violation of the US Constitution, based on EMOTION.

If the people of Illinois want to ban the possession of "assault rifles" (by whatever definition they decide on) ... Then let them have at it.
I am not worried about what the state I live in will do ... Their state government is responsible for what their people want.

The Constitution allows that.
If you start arguing that stuff in the courts on the federal level ... And all you accomplish is putting yourself at the mercy of whomever put the judges on the federal bench.

No thanks ... :thup:

C69782FC-36B9-4B17-8C8E-8B0B4F8E4252.jpeg
Liberals are dishonest.

The lying bastards tell you they "support the Second Amendment" and are for "common sense gun control" but then their action is always for banning and confiscation.

Here the filthy ass Libtards in Illinois are demanding gun confiscation.

Don't ever trust a Liberal with either your money, Liberty or security because they will lie to you.

This is despicable.

Illinois House Passes Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms

Illinois Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms Moves to Senate

A bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over or transfer ownership of heretofore legally possessed “assault weapons” is gaining sponsors in the Illinois Senate after passing the House last month.

The bill, HB 1465, was sponsored in the House by Rep. Michelle Mussman (D-Schaumburg) and passed by a vote of 64-51 on February 28.

After being introduced in the upper house by Senate President John Cullerton (D-Chicago), the bill has added seven co-sponsors in the last week. Notable among them was Sen. Jim Oberweis (R-Sugar Grove), the NRA “A” rated 2014 Republican nominee for U.S. Senate.

The NRA-ILA described the weapons covered by HB 1465 as “commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms.” The bill also requires 18-20-year-olds to forfeit ownership of any magazines that hold more than ten rounds of ammunition.
70% of Americans want stricter gun control with a ban on military style assault weapons.
You fucks are always on the wrong side of history.

If the people of Illinois want to ban the possession of "assault rifles" (by whatever definition they decide on) ... Then let them have at it.

Nice EMOTIONAL response; however, confiscation of citizens' firearms is a CRIME, a violation of the US Constitution. The politicians of the state of Il can TALK about it all day, every day, 24/7 if they want.....still doesn't mean they can legally do it.

Liberals are dishonest.

The lying bastards tell you they "support the Second Amendment" and are for "common sense gun control" but then their action is always for banning and confiscation.

Here the filthy ass Libtards in Illinois are demanding gun confiscation.

Don't ever trust a Liberal with either your money, Liberty or security because they will lie to you.

This is despicable.

Illinois House Passes Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms

Illinois Bill Requiring 18-20-Year-Olds to Hand Over Certain Semi-Automatic Firearms Moves to Senate

A bill requiring 18-20 year olds to hand over or transfer ownership of heretofore legally possessed “assault weapons” is gaining sponsors in the Illinois Senate after passing the House last month.

The bill, HB 1465, was sponsored in the House by Rep. Michelle Mussman (D-Schaumburg) and passed by a vote of 64-51 on February 28.

After being introduced in the upper house by Senate President John Cullerton (D-Chicago), the bill has added seven co-sponsors in the last week. Notable among them was Sen. Jim Oberweis (R-Sugar Grove), the NRA “A” rated 2014 Republican nominee for U.S. Senate.

The NRA-ILA described the weapons covered by HB 1465 as “commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms.” The bill also requires 18-20-year-olds to forfeit ownership of any magazines that hold more than ten rounds of ammunition.

breitbart .... *yawn*

you have a real link?
All they have are bat shit crazy sources to match their bat shit crazy ideas.
We used to only have news sources that dealt with facts... until Fox News came along and the floodgates were opened with alternative facts news media.

Nice EMOTIONAL response; however, confiscation of citizens' firearms is a CRIME, a violation of the US Constitution. The politicians of the state of Il can TALK about it all day, every day, 24/7 if they want.....still doesn't mean they can legally do it.
Dipshit worries about “ violating the Constitution” while his fuhrer violates it every single day and doesn’t say a word. Not a fucking word.

The conversation is about the idiots in Illinois attempting to affect a firearm confiscation, a violation of the US Constitution, based on EMOTION.

I am not worried about what the state I live in will do ... Their state government is responsible for what their people want.

The Constitution allows that.
If you start arguing that stuff in the courts on the federal level ... And all you accomplish is putting yourself at the mercy of whomever put the judges on the federal bench.

No thanks ... :thup:

it doesn't work like that in Illinois. You need to know how corrupt Illinois government is. The people do not want that. In fact, I would bet, that 70% would not favor it. The government here doesn't care what the people want, how else did they get it to a sanctuary state with a GOP as governor?

Dipshit worries about “ violating the Constitution” while his fuhrer violates it every single day and doesn’t say a word. Not a fucking word.
what violation?

Nice EMOTIONAL response; however, confiscation of citizens' firearms is a CRIME, a violation of the US Constitution. The politicians of the state of Il can TALK about it all day, every day, 24/7 if they want.....still doesn't mean they can legally do it.[/QUOTE]

I like all of the Constitution ... Including the Tenth Amendment.
It is legal for states to regulate firearms ... The same as it is legal for them not to.

It has nothing to do with emotions.
It has more to do with who you want to grant the power over your ability to decide for yourself.

I am sorry if I would prefer to be able to hold the people, politicians, and government within my state more accountable that what I could ever expect on the federal level.

States can create their own laws, but those laws can not be more strict than Federal Law and can not violate the Constitution.

it doesn't work like that in Illinois. You need to know how corrupt Illinois government is. The people do not want that. In fact, I would bet, that 70% would not favor it. The government here doesn't care what the people want, how else did they get it to a sanctuary state with a GOP as governor?

That's something the people of Illinois need to take up with their government.
Don't let your shit cross state lines into my territory because you cannot handle your business.

I like all of the Constitution ... Including the Tenth Amendment.
It is legal for states to regulate firearms ... The same as it is legal for them not to.

It has nothing to do with emotions.
It has more to do with who you want to grant the power over your ability to decide for yourself.

I am sorry if I would prefer to be able to hold the people, politicians, and government within my state more accountable that what I could ever expect on the federal level.

.[/QUOTE]
McDonald vs City of Chicago says differently.

That's something the people of Illinois need to take up with their government.
Don't let your shit cross state lines into my territory because you cannot handle your business.

dude, if I could I'd throw em all out both parties. I ask you to tell me how to do that? don't say vote, cause blacks are responsible for all the trash that exists in there, cause they always vote demoloser.

dude, if I could I'd throw em all out both parties. I ask you to tell me how to do that? don't say vote, cause blacks are responsible for all the trash that exists in there, cause they always vote demoloser.

Well ... That's something I suggest you get to working on doing.

I know how we secured our firearm rights here.
We changed our state Constitution to ensure the people of this state don't suffer the nonsense you are looking at in Illinois in regards to your firearms liberties.

It isn't easy ... But the best way is to take it to the people.
When the people have to vote on the Constitution ... It doesn't make a difference what the politicians want.

The amendment here passed with over 70% approval ... And the gun grabbers have nothing (until people like you keep making it a federal issue).

Last edited:
Good thing Trump is puting more conservative judges in the Supreme Court cause a lot is going to end there.

Yes....this is why wether you are a never Trumper or a libertarian, we need to keep the Senate in Republican hands.....ginsburg and kennedy likely can't hold out for another 7 years.....and on top of that, Thomas is getting long in the tooth as well....we need Trump and a Republican senate to protect the Constitution....and our 2nd and 1st Amendments...

Uh-huh....I agree, they CAN violate the Constitution....for a little while.

They can do whatever they want until you stop them.
You can do what you need to do where you are ... Or you can put yourself at the mercy of California and New York.

Your choice ... But if you choose the latter and it causes me problems ... Then it will become an emotional situation ... Because I'll be pissed.

Forum List

Back