Liberals disregard for rules.

The lady a few homes down has a fire hydrant in her yard.

It's kind of cool looking because it blends in naturally with her architecture and landscaping. And the hydrant is well maintained.

I'm kind of jealous.
I talked with the guy who planted that little 'garden'. He said he did it to hide the fire hydrant, a clear violation, and because he was tired of mowing around the obstructions. Here's a shot from the sidewalk.

Terrace plants-4.JPG

Fire hydrants, guy wires, telephone poles.. the general public is obviously telling you that shit is fugly. Best hide it with weeds and shit. Hell, fence it off even to trip up some hapless county lineman or firefighter!

Fire hydrants, guy wires, telephone poles.. the general public is obviously telling you that shit is fugly. Best hide it with weeds and shit. Hell, fence it off even to trip up some hapless county lineman or firefighter!
Apparently, the city isn't too concerned. They're too busy ignoring our lakes, and building weed gardens in the middle of residential intersections. They've also given our most beautiful parks over to the Canada geese. Goose shit is everywhere, polluting the lakes, and denying human use of the parks. The libs at city hall are delighted.

Geese in park.JPG

Last edited:
Polluted lagoons from goose poop.

Weedy lagoons-2.JPG

Beautiful day, no one in park.

Empty park.JPG

This is also typical. Ordinance requires plants along the curbside parking areas to be no higher than 8 inches, two feet back from the inner edge of the curb. (This is a 2-hour parking zone.)
Terrace plants-5.JPG

I'm just not seeing the horror that you see Woodz. Code violations are not capital crimes. Either hire on as a code enforcer, or call and write them several times a day until they ignore you.

That "no one in the park" does kind of bother me.

I'm just not seeing the horror that you see Woodz. Code violations are not capital crimes. Either hire on as a code enforcer, or call and write them several times a day until they ignore you.

That "no one in the park" does kind of bother me.
Of course, that's the worst of it. The park used to be filled with people before the geese were allowed to take over.

No horror. I'm just pointing out the disregard for their own rules, and their disdain for everyone else.

Forum List

Back