Liberals Create Problems Simply To Make Their Beliefs Real

Liberals think...

wrong usage of a word, liberliars do NOT think.., they FEEEEEL !!
i believe if a liberfool even tried thinking it would cause their heads to explode...
images

They did the same type of thing in 2008, when the Bush administration warned 17 times about the housing bubble. However, being that was a critical election year, the democrat controlled house and senate allowed the bubble to burst so they can tie it ALL on the Boooooosh administration.

It of course worked on the morons on the left.

Yes, Mud has presented nothing but facts. The morons on the left will not care. They are not worth a bag of human shit.
2008 was much too late to do a goddamned thing about the bubble, the tipping point came around 2004 when republicans refused to deal with worrying trends in the real estate market and the banks took it as a signal that they were free to rig things as they pleased.
Blame it all on Republicans.

Must be because they cut funding, refused to work with Bush, or because they're racist.

They did the same type of thing in 2008, when the Bush administration warned 17 times about the housing bubble. However, being that was a critical election year, the democrat controlled house and senate allowed the bubble to burst so they can tie it ALL on the Boooooosh administration.

It of course worked on the morons on the left.

Yes, Mud has presented nothing but facts. The morons on the left will not care. They are not worth a bag of human shit.

Nothing but facts?

He starts with this:

"Liberals think we should repeal the 2nd Amendment."

That is not a fact. Please apologize for lying.

No apology forthcoming , go to the link and check it out:

Google

Since I'm a liberal, since I don't support repealing the 2nd amendment, and since I probably own more guns that you do,

we can start the proof that you and Mud are lying with that.

So you speak for all Liberals? such arrogance!

Since dimocraps are themselves criminals, they learned from the Master Criminals how to operate.

Create a problem. Solve the problem.

The Mob used to go around every City and Town in the Country, walk into a Bar/Club/Restaurant and say, "Nice place you get here......"

Before long, somebody would set it on fire, rob it, have a gang of punks tear it up -- Whatever.

Mobster comes back and says, "For 10% of the take, I can make that go away and guarantee it will never happen again."

If the Club/Restaurant owner balks, his place is soon after set on fire again..... Or has shots fired through the windows during a crowded event.

Mobster comes back, owner eventually caves.

People, dimocraps are a criminal organization and that is EXACTLY how they operate.

It's just that fucking simple.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Obama never ordered all the flags to fly at half mast over the death of Whitney Houston. lol. That was some bizarre internet meme that was passed around shortly after her death. The flags were ordered to fly as such in honor her by Chris Christie in the State of NJ.

Obama never ordered all the flags to fly at half mast over the death of Whitney Houston. lol. That was some bizarre internet meme that was passed around shortly after her death. The flags were ordered to fly as such in honor her by Chris Christie in the State of NJ.
Oh.....well...that's different.

Obama never ordered all the flags to fly at half mast for Whitney Houston. That meme was complete and utter bullshit but some people are so blinded by their partisanship they gobbled it up as fact regardless.

Obama never ordered all the flags to fly at half mast for Whitney Houston. That meme was complete and utter bullshit but some people are so blinded by their partisanship they gobbled it up as fact regardless.

I sometimes wonder who's starting all of these rumors......could it be SATAN???

Funny how you ignore 99.99999% of the OP...and this is all you want to talk about???

I sometimes wonder who's starting all of these rumors......could it be SATAN???

Funny how you ignore 99.99999% of the OP...and this is all you want to talk about???

I doubt Satan had anything to do with it. I've ignored most of your OP b/c a lot of it is filled with broad/sweeping generalizations and almost entirely based off your blind partisan opinion. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your "liberals suck" circle jerk.

I doubt Satan had anything to do with it. I've ignored most of your OP b/c a lot of it is filled with broad/sweeping generalizations and almost entirely based off your blind partisan opinion. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your "liberals suck" circle jerk.

Liberals don't suck. I love liberals.

But you're no liberal. You're a dimocrap.

And dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Republicans are FAR more liberal than dimocraps. dimocraps are RADICALS.

Big difference. dimocraps are the scum of the fucking earth

Liberals don't suck. I love liberals.

But you're no liberal. You're a dimocrap.

And dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Republicans are FAR more liberal than dimocraps. dimocraps are RADICALS.

Big difference. dimocraps are the scum of the fucking earth

I am not a Democrat and I am furthest thing from a radical. You believe anyone that doesn't follow your rigid ideology is a radical dimocrap. I am a proud and left leaning libertarian.

Forum List

Back