Liberals Can’t Understand Why Mainstream America Views Them as Idiots

Joe is so obsessed with me that he doesn't realize my point is about both sides. All sides. Our culture. Our society.

I've never been up in someone's head like this before. Weird.

Guy, if this were the case, you'd be just as hot to denounce real right wing bigots as you are to denounce liberals who don't embrace your Islamophobia.

C03031E9-B46F-4635-8089-EC2071EBCD40.png
The hate and decay continue.

No doubt she has fans now.

The statement above is smack-dab in the middle of the linked article.

Why would Fresno have to scramble? Who is trying to silence that professor? Regressives?

Bush-bashing professor has Fresno State scrambling to keep its donors

Fresno State says Barbara Bush-bashing professor can be fired despite tenure

I don’t care about incivility. Not in the least.

I''m sure you don't, and didn't ask you for it.

I was just wondering when Mac was going to call you guys on the right like this mean old Muslim woman who obviously scares him.

So let me add...I don’t care what Mac calls on who.
Joe is so obsessed with me that he doesn't realize my point is about both sides. All sides. Our culture. Our society.

Why is it that every time you are having a polite discussion with a RW nutbag, it reads like commiseration as you both lament the tactics that "they" use or the way that "they" have caused the nation to decay?

You don't find that to be odd?

If the problem is with all sides, why not use the term "we"?

And El Dumpster was tweeting hatespeak while Barbara Bush's funeral was taking place.

Stupid fucking people don't understand anything other than what their orange leader tells them.
he is really stuck in your head, isn't he? anyone who doesn't agree with you is like some programmed robot who loves who you hate, so you must hate and demonize them as well.

pretty fucking insecure about yourself, it would seem.

I was just wondering when Mac was going to call you guys on the right like this mean old Muslim woman who obviously scares him.

Why is it that every time you are having a polite discussion with a RW nutbag, it reads like commiseration as you both lament the tactics that "they" use or the way that "they" have caused the nation to decay?

so - let's bag on "rw nutbags" then say the problem is on all sides.

and maybe the fact you view them as "rw nutbags" makes it difficult to have a polite conversation with them.

and maybe the fact you view them as "rw nutbags" makes it difficult to have a polite conversation with them.
These people reveal themselves for what they are, every single day.

I didn't say the problem is on all sides. I have no intention of having a polite conversation with a RW nutbag. That ship sailed.

Called it!

Mac.....who is calling for the dopey loud mouthed professor to be fired? You never answered. Who is trying to silence her? Is it regressives?

FTR, I'd like to see her classes deserted by students. Tenure is an important way to.ensure that professors can approach controversial subject matter without fear of reprisal. So firing her would set bad precedent. But I'd love the students to send her a message and have her resign in disgrace for being stupid.

we all get frustrated and we can all generalize / stereotype to a degree but some people see nothing but these stereotypes. once you "stereotype" someone into molds you already hate, valid conversation will never stand a chance because they've already put them in the "disagree at all costs" category and won't listen to them or themselves in what they say anymore.

we all get frustrated and we can all generalize / stereotype to a degree but some people see nothing but these stereotypes. once you "stereotype" someone into molds you already hate, valid conversation will never stand a chance because they've already put them in the "disagree at all costs" category and won't listen to them or themselves in what they say anymore.

Have you and I ever had a pleasant back and forth on these pages?

Such is the nature of hardcore partisan ideology. It turns otherwise perfectly intelligent people into shallow, binary, tribal thinkers.

One of the primary reasons the affliction must be avoided. Like herpes.

Such is the nature of hardcore partisan ideology. It turns otherwise perfectly intelligent people into shallow, binary, tribal thinkers.

Again. Why do you join RW hardcore partisan idealogues in condemning "them" so often. Why is it that you never seem to do the same with those you consider to be LW ideologues?

Again. Why do you join RW hardcore partisan idealogues in condemning "them" so often. Why is it that you never seem to do the same with those you consider to be LW ideologues?

Because it's easy to see that they are tards. I mean really, wanting to give up one of your rights to the government, which, to prevent such things, was the entire PURPOSE of the right to begin with. Just plain ignorance, stupidity and lack of critical thinking skills.

Easy answer. I just don't care for Regressives. On a personal level.

I like liberals and centrists and moderates and independents, and I can get along just fine with conservatives as long as they don't lose their shit and go all Talk Radio on me.

But Regressives? No thanks. Some people don't like single malt scotch, I don't care for Regressives. Personal taste.

I would ask you why you're so goddamned interested in my opinion so often, but I wouldn't believe a word you say. So it's moot.

I hope that answers your question. If not, tough shit.

likely cause we do disagree on things.

but it's HOW you choose to disagree. you shut out and do the "neener neener" crap. those who don't i'll be glad to listen to them and exchange ideas. those who ONLY see stereotypes, not gonna waste my time. you seem you can't differentiate the 2 and that's kinda sad.

You have a heavy responsibility indeed. And apparently no way to resign :)

Forum List

Back