Roe v. Wade 1973 Rethought: is it More Humane to Terminate?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
To me the bottom line is that decent, moral conservatives generally do not have abortions.

Self absorbed leftists do.

As long as no taxes are used, we as a society do not share guilt.

I think all libturds should be sterilized, but as long as they can have abortions I won't stand in the way.

Humane vs. cost efficacy is a no brainer 92, quality costs $$$

~S~
Yes. Indeed it does beg the question of which is a better choice for society and the families.

To me the bottom line is that decent, moral conservatives generally do not have abortions.

sure they do. 91% of people who find out they are going to have a Down Syndrome baby abort. That includes conservatives, Christians and republicans.

You see, I am old enough to remember the time before we had birth control and abortion, and we used to have LONG buses to pick up the retards, who we didn't have to go to school with because they didn't mainstream them.

Then thankfully, we legalized abortion and birth control, and you didn't have these old Catholic bitches making retard kids in their 40's.

The Nazi Holocaust did not begin with large-scale concentration camps, and factorized mass-killings.

It began with small-scale identification and killing of those deemed substandard due to handicaps.

This is how it began then, and this is how it is beginning now.

I think all libturds should be sterilized, but as long as they can have abortions I won't stand in the way.

13% of the women seeking abortion identify as evangelical Christians. Guess they’re just self-absorbed right wingers.

The only woman I knew who had multiple abortions and who I would call “self-absorbed”, was a conservative. She used having an abortion as birth control. She had her first abortion at the age of 13. Her conservative parents took her to Japan for that one.

The liberal women I know who had abortions, thought long and hard about what do to, hated the whole process and said they’d never have another one, but that it was the right thing to do for their families.

Some people feel that abortion should be used in ALL cases, not just those in which a child with a disability might be born.

They believe that a male and female, knowing how horrible this veil of tears is, should NOT bring any children into this world only to suffer all the injustices, loneliness, illnesses, and grief that constitute a human being's short time here on earth.

As people are constantly making decisions about life and death, the 'question' about abortion is absurd.
Merely causing a child to be born is causing it to die.
Choosing not to fertilize an egg is choosing for that 'life' not to continue.
The choice for a woman is so intimate, so personal, that it is difficult to see how an outsider can interfere beyond offering his/her opinion if asked.

Is more humane to terminate a life if you know that the quality of life will be one of horrible circumstance? Would you want a person to live on this earth under constant health care unable to brush their own teeth, wallowing in their own feces? Would not the more logical and loving thing to do is to terminate that life?
Attitudes to disability and termination | Topics, Antenatal Screening, Pregnancy & children, People's Experiences | healthtalk.org

Yes, kill everyone in the third world and those living on the streets in San Fran, etc.

Wait and see just how humane people can be.

sure they do. 91% of people who find out they are going to have a Down Syndrome baby abort. That includes conservatives, Christians and republicans.

You see, I am old enough to remember the time before we had birth control and abortion, and we used to have LONG buses to pick up the retards, who we didn't have to go to school with because they didn't mainstream them.

Then thankfully, we legalized abortion and birth control, and you didn't have these old Catholic bitches making retard kids in their 40's.

Why not kill off all the "retards" who cannot care for themselves?

I'm all for executing Dims on welfare.

Who's with me?

And Republican politicians who knock up their girlfriends....never let their holier than thou position for everyone else effect their decsion!

The Nazi Holocaust did not begin with large-scale concentration camps, and factorized mass-killings.

It began with small-scale identification and killing of those deemed substandard due to handicaps.

Well, when will they fire up those ovens for Christ’s sake? Abortion was legalized in 1973. Let’s get to it, folks.

Do, only immoral conservatives have abortions

Well, when will they fire up those ovens for Christ’s sake? Abortion was legalized in 1973. Let’s get to it, folks.

Yea, just like the Dred Scott decision.

Just let it go folks.

Every parent of a special needs child has to face the day when they are too old to care for that child and plan for that child’s care when they are gone. If you were over 40 when that child was born, those days will come sooner rather than later.

Good care doesn’t come cheap. If the parents are wealthy and can provide a substantial trust fund to pay for top notch care, that child will be receive food, shelter and medical care, but will still suffer from a lack of anyone to provide them with love or comfort and they may not have the ability to understand why.

If you don’t have the money to provide for a caring environment for a child who can’t care for themselves, what then? Homelessness, abuse and a shortened life await.

You have no way in hell of backing that statement with any proof..

Yea, just like the Dred Scott decision.

Just let it go folks.

So are you saying the womenfolk are breeding stock, nothing more than farm animals or property? </sarcasm>

Seriously, the country went to war withing a few years of that dreadful decision and then it became moot.

Forum List

Back