Liberals Believe NRA Is A 'Terrorist Organization' But Antifa is Not... 'Nuff Said.

Right IMO you are an agitator seeking to divide the nation...
Of course it is your liberal opinion that anyone other than the Libs - who are seeking to 'not let a good crisis go to waste' by riding the tsunami of emotion in the wake of this crisis to demonize legal organizations, push their liberal agenda that would NOT prevent such violence, and would strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights - are the ones seeking to divide the nation. .

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. My opinion of that is that it is a gross hyperbole designed to denigrate and divide.
Does that make you a deplorable? Oh yeah, that was used to denigrate and divide.....The State of the Union: Mother of All Rallies: Adorable Deplorables Everywhere These guys really look dangerous...

Are you a kicker in the NFL? Nice punt to Sec. Clinton.
She was by calling US deplorables, denigrating US and dividing US, wasn't she?

In reality she said "Half" of his supporters......and then she said......

Hillary Clinton partially walked back comments she made on Friday night, describing half of Donald Trump's supporters as "deplorables" who were driven “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" sentiments.

“Last night I was ‘grossly generalistic,’ and that's never a good idea."

Hillary Clinton walks back 'basket of deplorables' remark

Clinton's expression of regret stopped well short of an apology, however.

"But let's be clear," she wrote, going on to rattle off a list of Trump's offenses. "[W]hat's really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values. It's deplorable that Trump has built his campaign largely on prejudice and paranoia and given a national platform to hateful views and voices, including by retweeting fringe bigots with a few dozen followers and spreading their message to 11 million people."

But you took the bait and ran didn't you?

Of course it is your liberal opinion that anyone other than the Libs - who are seeking to 'not let a good crisis go to waste' by riding the tsunami of emotion in the wake of this crisis to demonize legal organizations, push their liberal agenda that would NOT prevent such violence, and would strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights - are the ones seeking to divide the nation. .

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. My opinion of that is that it is a gross hyperbole designed to denigrate and divide.
Does that make you a deplorable? Oh yeah, that was used to denigrate and divide.....The State of the Union: Mother of All Rallies: Adorable Deplorables Everywhere These guys really look dangerous...

Hillary Clinton partially walked back comments she made on Friday night, describing half of Donald Trump's supporters as "deplorables" who were driven “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" sentiments.

"But let's be clear," she wrote, going on to rattle off a list of Trump's offenses. "[W]hat's really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values. It's deplorable that Trump has built his campaign largely on prejudice and paranoia and given a national platform to hateful views and voices, including by retweeting fringe bigots with a few dozen followers and spreading their message to 11 million people."

Did not Hillary denigrate and divide with her comment? Why are you avoiding the question?

what, you didn't want anyone to engage your thread?
The thread is for actual debate and discussion, not your Intellectual dishonesty, spin, and false allegations. Begone, Troll.

More extreme propaganda seeking to divide the country.

The NRA promotes gun sales for the manufacturers in any way possible.
No, liberals who shoot up boys and girls at a CW concert and then want to ban guns, promote the gun sales for the manufacturers.
Matt Vespa - Confirmed: Obama Is The Best ‘Gun Salesman Of The Decade’
Gun production has more than doubled over the course of the Obama administration, according to a new report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
If you libfucks would settle down, stop burning cities, raping and abusing women, stop stealing other peoples stuff, and actually got along with those who don't think like you, then there wouldn't be a need for guns. But until you stupid fucks wake up, I will keep my "ARSENAL" of weapons and the many rounds of ammo that go with it.

Must really piss of a liberal when in 2007, Martin O'Malley wanted to restrict gun rights in Maryland, before that time I had 1 pistol and 1 rifle. After he said that, I went out and bought a 44mag pistol and rifle along with a 22 mag rifle for my wife. 2 years later I bought a 12 and 18 gauge shotgun, because VP Biden told me to. When I moved to Virginia and Obama was talking about restricting my gun rights, I went out and bought a 45 automatic, AR-15 with scope and a .380 for concealment. 1 year later got a Bullpup Tavor and .556 ammo for it to shoot. My latest purchase is the Chicago Typewriter.

NRA poster child? Did they send you a thank you note?
Not like a liberal, I have never used a weapon to kill another human being. But if I ever had to draw a weapon in self defense against a liberal thug, I wouldn't blink an eye, as I was a marksman in the military and don't waste ammunition.

The NRA doesn't want you killing anyone. They just want you to feel it necessary to buy more guns and ammo (and soon silencers for all your weapons too). That's all.

Good job crime stopper.
Damn are you a pajama boy? Those mean ole guns all over the place?

Mean ole guns don't kill people, it's the nut jobs who do. I still have my Ithaca 12 gauge for Duck Hunting and my 30.06 for Bambi's dad. Had them for over 40 years now.

No, liberals who shoot up boys and girls at a CW concert and then want to ban guns, promote the gun sales for the manufacturers.
Matt Vespa - Confirmed: Obama Is The Best ‘Gun Salesman Of The Decade’ If you libfucks would settle down, stop burning cities, raping and abusing women, stop stealing other peoples stuff, and actually got along with those who don't think like you, then there wouldn't be a need for guns. But until you stupid fucks wake up, I will keep my "ARSENAL" of weapons and the many rounds of ammo that go with it.

Must really piss of a liberal when in 2007, Martin O'Malley wanted to restrict gun rights in Maryland, before that time I had 1 pistol and 1 rifle. After he said that, I went out and bought a 44mag pistol and rifle along with a 22 mag rifle for my wife. 2 years later I bought a 12 and 18 gauge shotgun, because VP Biden told me to. When I moved to Virginia and Obama was talking about restricting my gun rights, I went out and bought a 45 automatic, AR-15 with scope and a .380 for concealment. 1 year later got a Bullpup Tavor and .556 ammo for it to shoot. My latest purchase is the Chicago Typewriter.

NRA poster child? Did they send you a thank you note?
Not like a liberal, I have never used a weapon to kill another human being. But if I ever had to draw a weapon in self defense against a liberal thug, I wouldn't blink an eye, as I was a marksman in the military and don't waste ammunition.

The NRA doesn't want you killing anyone. They just want you to feel it necessary to buy more guns and ammo (and soon silencers for all your weapons too). That's all.

Good job crime stopper.
Damn are you a pajama boy? Those mean ole guns all over the place?

Mean ole guns don't kill people, it's the nut jobs who do. I still have my Ithaca 12 gauge for Duck Hunting and my 30.06 for Bambi's dad. Had them for over 40 years now.
Mean ole guns don't kill people, it's the nut jobs who do.
And I must admit that I agree with you...

Did not Hillary denigrate and divide with her comment? Why are you avoiding the question?

Your claim? No, she did not call all the pussy grabbers supporters deplorable.

what, you didn't want anyone to engage your thread?
The thread is for actual debate and discussion, not your Intellectual dishonesty, spin, and false allegations. Begone, Troll.

lol @ your supposed DEBATE thread regarding what "liberals believe".

that you imagine this op passes as "intellectually honest" says a ton about your intellect, or lack thereof.

lol @ your supposed DEBATE thread regarding what "liberals believe". that you imagine this op passes as "intellectually honest" says a ton about your intellect, or lack thereof.
Except that I have provided links and proof that some Liberals believe the NRA should be listed as a terrorist organization while defending Antifa yet you pulled a false accusation out of your ass with nothing more than your opinion to back it up.

I'm sorry - what was I thinking. Providing evidence to back up accusations is not a strong suit of a lot of snowflakes. :p

Trump is Hitler.

Hitler removed all firearms from the citizenry and then committed genocide on that citizenry.

Why do PROGS want another Holocaust?

Damn Boo, you are like a squirrel in the backyard. Did Hillary denigrate and divide with her comment? Was that a No? Boy, and I do call you a boy, you have some real serious issues with your side and their divisive language.

Damn Boo, you are like a squirrel in the backyard. Did Hillary denigrate and divide with her comment? Was that a No? Boy, and I do call you a boy, you have some real serious issues with your side and their divisive language.

Damn Jim your like a dog with and old bone that's been buried and dug up and chewed on over and over. She admitted the next day it was wrong to call half of ol' Grabbies supporters that, and clarified what she exactly meant. Didn't work though. She proved she was a lightweight.

Damn Jim your like a dog with and old bone that's been buried and dug up and chewed on over and over. She admitted the next day it was wrong to call half of ol' Grabbies supporters that, and clarified what she exactly meant. Didn't work though. She proved she was a lightweight.
let me see if you can understand this as I am going to give it to you like I would a 3rd grader.

Did Hillary Call people deplorable? Yes or No ?
Did what Hillary say denigrate and divide with her comment? Yes or No?

See how easy that is...

let me see if you can understand this as I am going to give it to you like I would a 3rd grader.

See how easy that is...

They do not deal in facts. They are only emotional.

See how easy that is...

Specifically she said:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it."

So in reality she specifically called racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, and Islamophobic people deplorable.

Does that help?

See how easy that is...

Specifically she said:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic -- you name it."

So in reality she specifically called racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, and Islamophobic people deplorable.

Does that help?
Jesus Christ Boo, it isn't that hard of a question. Why are you so afraid to answer?

See how easy that is...

Specifically she said:

Does that help?
The racist - you mean the Southern White Democrats who created the KKK?
sexist - you mean her husband who said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" but actually did?
homophobic - you mean Travon Martin who beat up George Zimmerman because Travon thought George was a Gay man?
xenophobic - you mean the Democrats who hate white US citizens?
Islamaphobic- you mean Obama who droned Muslim men, women and children?
Yes, I think that Hillary was correct in calling you liberals deplorable because when ever a liberal calls someone else a name, they really mean themselves. Thank you for making that point, I totally agree that you libs are deplorable.

The NRA represents our Civil Rights. The NRA fights for us against the tyrannical gun grabbers. They fight so we won't have too

-Geaux
It's not the Democrats who think Russia and the KGB are our friends. That would be white flag Republicans who think Putin is a great leader and wish that murdering racist was our leader. And in a way he is, being Trump's boss and all.

WTF are you babbling about?

-Geaux

There not organizations, nothing organized about Antifa, & NRA has become just a money making gun lobby.

Forum List

Back