Liberals Believe NRA Is A 'Terrorist Organization' But Antifa is Not... 'Nuff Said.

Their views on Islam and Muslims vs how they feel about Christians and Christianity, pretty much tells you all you need to know.
The left in this country, are anti-American. They hate the foundations of America, and it's history. Anything that is viewed as an opposition to America, and it's mainstream culture, they are in favor of.

Your penchant for hysterical exaggeration was entertaining the first zillion times; it's a bit boring though at this point.

The thread title says 'Liberals Believe..." That's a comprehensive generalization that is unsupported by the facts.
Does the Thread Title say 'ALL LIBERALS'? No, it doesn't. FAIL!

Again, what part of 'A LIBERAL EXTREMIST / Liberal Not Job' has you so confused that you feel the need to falsely accuse me of accusing ALL LIBERALS?

More extreme propaganda seeking to divide the country.

The NRA promotes gun sales for the manufacturers in any way possible.
No, liberals who shoot up boys and girls at a CW concert and then want to ban guns, promote the gun sales for the manufacturers.
Matt Vespa - Confirmed: Obama Is The Best ‘Gun Salesman Of The Decade’
Gun production has more than doubled over the course of the Obama administration, according to a new report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
If you libfucks would settle down, stop burning cities, raping and abusing women, stop stealing other peoples stuff, and actually got along with those who don't think like you, then there wouldn't be a need for guns. But until you stupid fucks wake up, I will keep my "ARSENAL" of weapons and the many rounds of ammo that go with it.

Must really piss of a liberal when in 2007, Martin O'Malley wanted to restrict gun rights in Maryland, before that time I had 1 pistol and 1 rifle. After he said that, I went out and bought a 44mag pistol and rifle along with a 22 mag rifle for my wife. 2 years later I bought a 12 and 18 gauge shotgun, because VP Biden told me to. When I moved to Virginia and Obama was talking about restricting my gun rights, I went out and bought a 45 automatic, AR-15 with scope and a .380 for concealment. 1 year later got a Bullpup Tavor and .556 ammo for it to shoot. My latest purchase is the Chicago Typewriter.

The NRA represents our Civil Rights. The NRA fights for us against the tyrannical gun grabbers. They fight so we won't have too

-Geaux

If that's all the NRA did, they'd have stood with the 90% of Americans who wanted the background check loopholes closed.

Are the 90% NRA members?

-Geaux

Why does the NRA oppose closing the background check loopholes?
Loophole? Not aware of a loophole

-Geaux

Should we compare criminal acts committed by the NRA versus Antifa? Or perhaps compare comments from those who officially claim to represent the NRA versus those who officially claim to represent Antifa? yeah....I didn't think so.

Democrats, Marxist, Fascist, Terrorist and Criminals love it when people are unarmed and defenseless

When your life is in danger, call the government and wait for them to arrive with their guns to save you.

I love these legislators who have the luxury of having taxpayer funded armed guards protecting them....but they don't want citizens to be able to be afforded the same protection they enjoy.

Progs are hypocrites, all day....every day.

Why does the NRA oppose closing the background check loopholes? ---
Loophole? Not aware of a loophole -Geaux

Semantics.

A 'loophole' is a term that refers to something not covered by the law, one that CAN allow people to exploit the law and get away with something potentially illegal.

The flaw with saying not completing background checks is 'illegal' is wrong because many states have not made it legally mandatory for individual gun-sellers to conduct background checks. So the individuals not conducting background checks when privately selling weapons are not technically taking advantage of a 'loophole' - they are complying with the law.

Putting it that way, however, does nothing for liberals' arguments when they are 'assaulting the 2nd Amendment' so they refer to it as a 'loophole'.

Right IMO you are an agitator seeking to divide the nation with your hyperbole nonsense. They oppose any changes to the lax AZ gun laws that allows the Cartel's access to high grade weapons. Those purchases are 100% legal. Silencers for the public anyone? Guess who supports that initiative?

You're asinine opinion is duly noted.

And rejected.

Go fuck yourself bed wetter.

Thanks for confirming my point about nonsense and hyperbole.

NRA ensures that terrorists have access to the weapons of their choice.....Nuff Said

1)Boxcutters killed 3,000 people.
2)Fertilizer and a box truck killed 168 people.
3)Drunk Drivers kill 10,000 people every year in the USA.
4)Texting and driving kills about 3,000 people every year in the USA.

Progs solutions:
1) Ban boxcutters
2) Ban fertilizer and trucks
3) Ban alcohol
4) Ban cell phones.

Heart disease kills 600,000 Americans every year.
Ban obesity, inactivity, and stress.

Only a Liberal extremist / Liberal nut job can claim that an organization that promotes gun safety, education, and responsible ownership and that protects Americans' 2nd Amendment Rights is a 'Terrorist Organization' but argues that the self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Antifa who admittedly instigates violence and uses violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights of Freedom Of Speech and the Right To Peacefully Assemble is NOT a 'Terrorist Organization'.

View attachment 152684

Keith Olbermann: NRA Should Be Branded a Terrorist Organization

Rapper Chuck D on Vegas Attack: NRA Is a 'Terrorist Organization'

chuck d and keith olbermann represent all liberals, nutter butter?

the only extremist here is you. now go say hi to vlad for us... then find something useful to do with your time besides being paid to spam messageboards 24/7

Progs solutions:
1) Ban boxcutters
3) Ban alcohol
4) Ban cell phones.

sooooo how many muslim terrorists have killed people in this country since 9/11? yet you hysterical bigots go after muslims constantly.

again, thanks to yet another rightwingnut for the NRA talking points.

:cuckoo:

chuck d and keith olbermann represent all liberals, nutter butter?
I didn't say they did, Jill. Get your head out of NYC's ass - or vice versa - his false accusations are now coming out of your mouth.

Only a Liberal extremist / Liberal nut job can claim that an organization that promotes gun safety, education, and responsible ownership and that protects Americans' 2nd Amendment Rights is a 'Terrorist Organization' but argues that the self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Antifa who admittedly instigates violence and uses violence to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights of Freedom Of Speech and the Right To Peacefully Assemble is NOT a 'Terrorist Organization'.

View attachment 152684

Keith Olbermann: NRA Should Be Branded a Terrorist Organization

Rapper Chuck D on Vegas Attack: NRA Is a 'Terrorist Organization'

repulicans have taken the Russia form of Whataboutism and went wild

Should we compare criminal acts committed by the NRA versus Antifa? Or perhaps compare comments from those who officially claim to represent the NRA versus those who officially claim to represent Antifa? yeah....I didn't think so.

You appear to be the only one trying to compare the two.

Right IMO you are an agitator seeking to divide the nation...
Of course it is your liberal opinion that anyone other than the Libs - who are seeking to 'not let a good crisis go to waste' by riding the tsunami of emotion in the wake of this crisis to demonize legal organizations, push their liberal agenda that would NOT prevent such violence, and would strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights - are the ones seeking to divide the nation. .

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. My opinion of that is that it is a gross hyperbole designed to denigrate and divide.

You appear to be the only one trying to compare the two.
That's because snowflakes would rather AVOID comparing the two so they can claim the NRA should be listed as a 'Terrorist Organization' while not making the same argument about the proven/admittedly-criminally violent and Constitution-violating Antia.

Progs solutions:
1) Ban boxcutters
3) Ban alcohol
4) Ban cell phones.

sooooo how many muslim terrorists have killed people in this country since 9/11? yet you hysterical bigots go after muslims constantly.

again, thanks to yet another rightwingnut for the NRA talking points.

:cuckoo:
Islamic Attacks on America
The overwhelming obsession with "Islamophobia" is not supported by a body count. That may sound crass, but since 9/11, an additional 150 Americans have been killed in 52 separate acts of deadly Islamic terror or Islam-related honor killing in the United States. Hundreds of mass murder plots have been thwarted or botched. The real story is not "Islamophobia" but American tolerance - which rightly refuses to punish the individual based on group identity.
Hundreds of mass murder plots have been thwarted.

but then again.
.....................................................................................Jillian is this you?
nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Forum List

Back