Liberals are so stupid, that they actually believe purchasing carbon credits from....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Al Gore, which will save the planet.

The funny thing is trying to get the morons to admit they purchased them. You will never get one of them to admit that.

Which then leads to the obvious question.

Do they admit Gore is a liar? If they do not admit he is a liar, that means they think buying carbon credits does help the planet.

Which of course leads to the obvious conclusion. They are so pathetic, that they will not purchase these carbon credits that they think helps the planet cause like I say always, they are hypocrites who stand for nothing.

I know these things will fuck with the liberal mind, and I will admit I take specific joy in kicking liberals in their mental balls.

Now, back to the question. Are liberals so stupid that they purchase carbon credits from Al Gore?

Last edited by a moderator:
Conservatives are so stupid, they think Al Gore sells carbon credits...

Yeap. A person that will not admit he purchased carbon credits from Al Gore......

Al Gore Worth 50 Times More Than He Was As Vice President

Al Gore Worth 50 Times More Than He Was As Vice President

Al Gore’s commitment to promoting green energy has brought him widespread acclaim, a Nobel Prize and even an Oscar. It’s also brought him more than a pretty penny.

The author of An Inconvenient Truth has swelled his net worth to about $100 million, largely due to his investments in green energy, after being worth less than $2 million during his time as Vice President, The Washington Post reports.

That's big money for the lifelong devotee of environmental responsibility, who in his last year as Vice President only garnered a $181,400 salary. Even the film version of "An Inconvenient Truth," despite being among the top-ten highest grossing documentaries of all time, netted much less than Al Gore earned through investments.

For more on Al Gore's investments in green energy read the full WaPo article..

Gore isn’t the only one who’s betting on green energy. The United States invested $51 billion in renewable energy in 2011 , second only to China in a year where green investments hit a record high.

He also has to thank the Obama administration's 2009 stimulus package. The $80 to $90 billion worth of government investment in green energy has helped to grow many of the companies Gore and his renewable energy-based hedge fund Generation Investment Management have put the majority of their money in. In fact, nine of 11 companies that Gore endorsed during a 2008 presentation on fighting climate change received government investment, WaPo reports.

Few will need reminding, however, that not all investments in green energy turn out to be as sustainable as the technology those dollars hope to bring about. Bankrupt solar energy company Solyndra is one of the primary examples of renewable energy investment gone wrong after the company failed despite a $527 million loan from the U.S. government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype

Surprise! Al Gore and his carbon credit huckstering partner David Blood, both principals at Generation Investment Management (GIM), warn in their October 30 Wall Street Journal op/ed feature of peril to fossil fuel investments due to “The Coming Carbon Asset Bubble”. They argue that such “unwise and increasingly wreck less” investment strategies pose three broad risks which will cause carbon assets to become “stranded” and lose economic value: through direct government carbon regulation; as a result of market-share losses to “already competitive” renewable technologies; and due to “sociopolitical pressures” causing carbon-intensive businesses to lose their “license to operate”.

Marketing Climate Alarm:

Of course this carbon regulation is posited upon saving the Earth based upon a “consensus within the scientific community that increasing the global temperature by more than 2oC will likely cause devastating and irreversible damage to the planet.” And where it comes to promulgating and capitalizing upon carbon-climate-crazed sociopolitical pressure, you would be hard-pressed to find two better authorities.

Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits of nearly $218 million from institutions and wealthy investors. By 2008 Gore was able to put $35 million into hedge funds and private partnerships through the Capricorn Investment Group, a Palo Alto company founded by his Canadian billionaire buddy Jeffrey Skoll, the first president of EBay Inc. It was Skoll’s Participant Media that produced Gore’s feverishly frightening 2006 horror film, “An Inconvenient Truth”.

Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype - Forbes

------------------------------------

Liberals are liars, hypocrites, double talkers, and they prove each day how they stand for nothing.

LOL at them now obfuscating from the fact that Al Gore's company does sell carbon credits.

:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Do you even understand what a "carbon credit" is?

GIM doesn't "sell" them.

I have to admit, I have no clue what a carbon credit is, how it helps, how much it costs or what my carbon footprint is.

You saying Al Gore has nothing to do with carbon credits? Nothing whatsoever to with selling them?

GIM doesn't "sell" them.

I have to admit, I have no clue what a carbon credit is, how it helps, how much it costs or what my carbon footprint is.

You saying Al Gore has nothing to do with carbon credits? Nothing whatsoever to with selling them?

Al Gore does not sell carbon credits.

Carbon credits are a scheme whereby countries establish emission limits and industrial operators are given emission allowances. These allowances are good for one year.

If you own a factory that emits less than your allowance, you can sell the excess allowance to a factory that has exceeded its allowance.

These allowances are traded on exchanges.

Carbon credits are just the latest scam to line government officials' pockets.

Actually, they line the pockets of the middle men. Goldman Sachs, et al.

It is also wide open to corruption. I used to post very long explanations of exactly how this can be, and probably is, done years ago on another forum. I'm too damn tired to do it all again. :)

Last edited:
If you have to keep spending money buying carbon allowances because your factory exceeds its limits of pollution, then that is supposed to be an incentive to reduce the amount of emissions your factory makes.

If you can make money by reducing your emissions so that you can sell allowances, that is also an incentive.

That's the operating theory behind the scheme.

Carbon credits are just the latest scam to line government officials' pockets.

Actually, they line the pockets of the middle men. Goldman Sachs, et al.

It is also wide open to corruption. I used to post very long explanations of exactly how this can be, and probably is, done years ago on another forum. I'm too damn tired to do it all again. :)

Sure. But govt. officials don't do anything without getting their cut.

GIM doesn't "sell" them.

Well...there you have it. :D

Forum List

Back