Liberals are pushing the theory that police murdered Sandra Bland

Ok all you retards claiming the cops murdered her...Explain why they would, the jail in question had NOTHING to do with the cop that arrested her it was just the closest jail. What exactly was the reasoning to murder her?

YAWN
meanwhile the case against the Baltimore cops is falling apart. how many more Black people with the racial arsonists on the Left get killed in riots and such when that case and this one turn out to not be the murderous conspiricy the Left made them out to be; and the people the left pandered to and patronized and whipped into a frenzy start rioting?

Despite her depression and PTSD, liberals have their minds made up.
Is this the next "hands up don't shoot" ?
Will the FBI once again disappoint liberals by reaching a conclusion they dislike?
Libtards are wrong as usual.

Will the FBI once again disappoint liberals by reaching a conclusion they dislike?
Libtards are wrong as usual.

The libtard media is just using this non-story as a distraction from over a thousand people demonstrating in NYC against Obies' Iran deal yesterday. And, they'll continue this non-story today to distract from any other story that intrudes on important news. Propagandists' continuing to masquerade as journalists.

I`m a liberal and I have no idea who the hell this person is nor do I care. The theory that I`m pushing is the one that says people who start their posts with "liberal" this or "liberal" that spend too much time on idiotic websites and listening to idiotic oxycontin soaked talk show hosts.
I didn't say "100% of liberals", you extremely retarded person.
You didn’t provide any ‘evidence’ that ‘liberals’ in general believe this, you just plunged ahead with your ridiculous, unfounded straw man fallacy.

Consequently, you’re in no position to refer to anyone as ‘retarded.’

Is this the next "hands up don't shoot" ? Will the FBI once again disappoint liberals by reaching a conclusion they dislike?

The hate oozing from our loony lefties is thick and boundless.

officials are ahead of the curve and already issued the autopsy report; doesn't look too good for the conspiracy nuts and racial arsonists trying to make something of this tragedy; trying to use the poor troubled dead lady as a political pawn. but if you don't think there are people trying to make this a political issue then just go back few pages to earlier in the day; and yes the morons and douchebags ARE LIBERALS, not "in general" but closer to every single one of them. you know them because they are the same handful of George soros' useful idiots you see here every day.

idiots and hypocrites

I doubt highly that the police murdered her. That is just silly. What would be their motivation? What would they have to gain?
Havent you been paying attention to the liberals? Cops kill because they're evil and racist.

Despite her depression and PSTD, liberals have their minds made up.

Why do you guys always do this? Someone dies in police custody and the first things some people pull out is mental health history, criminal background, etc. Instead of discussing why this case seems to weird.

Like, why did an illegal lane change escalate into the cops taking her to jail? Illegal lane change?
Cops Release New Details in Bizarre Jailhouse Death of Sandra Bland

The encounter apparently escalated after she refused to put out a cigarette,

Is THIS what were doing now? Any request by a cop is considered "lawful" and if you show disrespect that is now a jail-able offense?

Bland was still alive, three days later, when a guard offered her breakfast around 6:30 am. By 9 am, she was dead.

In Jail for 3 days? For a lane change? Or failure to put out a cigarette?

And she was starting a new job, thats hardly the time when people decide to take their own life. And from what Ive seen there is no history of depression or PTSD.
Blacks are going to learn they are to abide by a lawful order from the police or we're going to see more arrests.

Despite her depression and PSTD, liberals have their minds made up.

Why do you guys always do this? Someone dies in police custody and the first things some people pull out is mental health history, criminal background, etc. Instead of discussing why this case seems to weird.

Like, why did an illegal lane change escalate into the cops taking her to jail? Illegal lane change?
Cops Release New Details in Bizarre Jailhouse Death of Sandra Bland

The encounter apparently escalated after she refused to put out a cigarette,

Is THIS what were doing now? Any request by a cop is considered "lawful" and if you show disrespect that is now a jail-able offense?

Bland was still alive, three days later, when a guard offered her breakfast around 6:30 am. By 9 am, she was dead.

In Jail for 3 days? For a lane change? Or failure to put out a cigarette?

And she was starting a new job, thats hardly the time when people decide to take their own life. And from what Ive seen there is no history of depression or PTSD.
I saw the video. I think her problem goes deeper than depression.

There is definitely shady shit going on here. I think they murdered her.

That part of the video shows a tow truck driver walk out of the frame and then, inexplicably, that same scene loops again while the audio continues seamlessly.

Loops Glitches Raise Questions About Texas Dashcam Video The Two-Way NPR

When people do this it's called tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution, or obstruction of justice. When you're a cop it's called another day on the job
The news media like NBC has been known to alter video to create a news story.

I'm sorry, but she was not arrested for failing to put out her cigarette. She was arrested for failing to step out of the car, resisting arrest, and assaulting an officer. If an officer asks you to step out of the car during a traffic stop you are required to comply.

Where is the evidence this story is being pushed by only liberals? Seems all the media is concentrating on the traffic stop and arrest as the key issue until an investigation is made. Is the behavior of the cop and a girl getting jailed for a bad turn signal not a concern of conservatives and liberals alike?

Conservatives absolutely love an authoritarian police state despite all their claims for freedom and small government.
Progressives love a corrupt system where criminals are rewarded for their crimes.

Where is the evidence this story is being pushed by only liberals? Seems all the media is concentrating on the traffic stop and arrest as the key issue until an investigation is made. Is the behavior of the cop and a girl getting jailed for a bad turn signal not a concern of conservatives and liberals alike?

Conservatives absolutely love an authoritarian police state despite all their claims for freedom and small government.
Progressives love a corrupt system where criminals are rewarded for their crimes.
Maybe everyone should be concerned about cops who are perhaps poorly trained, bullies or manipulate situations for purposes of ego enhancement. Good cops deserve a lot of respect for being good cops. Bad cops need to be weeded out like in any other kind of employment. I still see no evidence that this case has been turned into a partisan issue other than partisans saying it has and hence, creating one.

Maybe everyone should be concerned about cops who are perhaps poorly trained, bullies or manipulate situations for purposes of ego enhancement. Good cops deserve a lot of respect for being good cops. Bad cops need to be weeded out like in any other kind of employment. I still see no evidence that this case has been turned into a partisan issue other than partisans saying it has and hence, creating one.
Some cops are assholes. Maybe we need to better train blacks so they better understand that they aren't the only ppl who are allowed to act like idiots.

I'm sorry, but she was not arrested for failing to put out her cigarette. She was arrested for failing to step out of the car, resisting arrest, and assaulting an officer. If an officer asks you to step out of the car during a traffic stop you are required to comply.
If she had not been high on drugs none of this might have happened.

If she had not been high on drugs none of this might have happened.
Or if she had been locked up and left locked up after she tried to kill herself. Crazy people need to be confined. Otherwise everybody pays. Usually violently.

Forum List

Back