Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

You're defending the idea that anyone, in this case Liberals, fears Sarah Palin. Make your case.

You can determine who liberals fear by looking at who they attack the most viciously.

Then Obama must make you guys shit your pants.

He sure does. Adolph Hitler also made a lot of people shit their pants. Scaring people doesn't necessarily make you a good leader.

I'm scared every time Obama announces some new plan to wipe his ass on the Constitution.

You can determine who liberals fear by looking at who they attack the most viciously.

He sure does. Adolph Hitler also made a lot of people shit their pants. Scaring people doesn't necessarily make you a good leader.

I'm scared every time Obama announces some new plan to wipe his ass on the Constitution.

So, you're scared of things that don't exist, a false perception… A scarecrow? A Straw Man?

So, you're scared of things that don't exist, a false perception… A scarecrow? A Straw Man?

Obama doesn't exist?

Obama doesn't exist?

Your perception of him doesn't exist -- evidence by your fear.

Just one look at this board confirms the basic premise of the OP. the hate-filled, unhinged Left is terrified of Sarah Palin.

then again the Left ALWAYS despises people who arent afraid of them; people; especially females, who dont toe the liberal line; women who have the courage to criticize the fascist ( yes fascist) Left.

is there anything this poster ever says that has any relevance?

is that too mean for the board standards; just pointing out the obvious?

Taliban or Tea Party?

i mean this idiotic pile of stupidity shouldnt even be allowed to be posted. what does this sad; lame excuse of a poster have to back up the notion that there is any resemblence between the Tea Party and the Taliban?

Ideological Purity.
Compromise as weakness.
Fundamentalist belief in scriptural literalism.
Denying science.
A need to control women's bodies.
Severe xenophobia.
Tribal mentality (us vs. them)

hmmmmm; let's see which of these applies to the Left:

. ideological purity------- yes even stronger; MUCH STRONGER ON THE LEFT. how many in the liberal realm even have the gall or forethought to criticize their Messiah Obama or left-wing policies that are FAILING?

. Compromise as weakness--------------- Yes the Left's Dear Leader LITERALLY told the other Party to "go sit in the back of the bus" because as he said "elections have consequences" and Dear Leader Literally also said "I'M NOT COMPROMISING"..............................IDIOTS AND HYPOCRITES

. Fundamentalist belief in scripture literalism...................................this petty beef from the same Left-wingers that insist they are better than most because the DICTIONARY has warm and fuzzy definitions of liberal and progressive...............more mindless hypocrisy and projection here...............YAWN

. Denying science: emerging SCIENCE; NOT RELIGION, says it is very likely a "fetus" can feel the pain of its extermination by abortion. what now libs?

. a need to control women's bodies..... simply laughable and unprovable

. "severe xenophobia" ........ YAWN; another idiotic petty insult attempt. the Left has a "phobia" or an "ist" or an "ic" label to throw on everybody that doesnt think like they do.

tribal mentality..........................more comical projection of the Left's own sins onto others; but what do you expect but mindless hypocrisy from the Left; as they wallow in group think; existing in circles where nobody evey questions their dogma?

Oh look, a new moth/progressive/liberal...:welcome:

You're defending the idea that anyone, in this case Liberals, fears Sarah Palin. Make your case.

In Post 247 I provided a source of several polls that clearly show that Palin is not someone to fear. About the only fear and denial I see is from her disillusioned worshipers. Reality is reality.

the poorest people in America live like kings compared to poor people in the rest of the world.

what in the idiotic mind of a liberal distorts the meaning of quotes like the one from Brandeis; that turns into less rich people mean the poor will have it better; and that the poor are poor BECAUSE the rich are rich. or that "democracy" somehow means taking from people who made something and giving to people who may or may not be even trying to do anything?

She is to progressive liberals as holy water is to vampires, Ssssss...:lol:

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin // Current TV

Ok I'll admit to a few dreams involving Sarah and butt plugs and c9ck rings, and I awoke scared.

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Ok I'll admit to a few dreams involving Sarah and butt plugs and c9ck rings, and I awoke scared.

A friend of mine at UC Berkeley tells me they "liberals" have a remedy for that, go buy a box of wine and butt chugg it, ask hazlnut he's into that shit...:wine:

2 4 1

Last edited:
In CPAC Speech, Sarah Palin Channels Dr. Seuss to Knock Obama

By Arlette Saenz
Mar 8, 2014

ap_sarah_palin_ds_140308_16x9_608.jpg

Republican star Sarah Palin closed out the Conservative Political Action Conference today, taking on both President Obama and the GOP establishment in her speech to the conservative crowd.

Palin took aim at the president’s foreign policy strategy, specifically how he has dealt with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“How do you convey to Putin the threat that sounds like ‘Vladimir don’t mess around or you’re going to feel my flexibility because I’ve got a phone and I’ve got a pen and I can dial really fast and poke you with my pen — pinkie promise,’” Palin said.

“I’m probably being too hard on the president. After all, who could’ve seen this coming?” Palin said, referring to her own warnings about Russia’s intentions.

Talking about the president’s handling of Iran’s nuclear capability, Palin said, “Mr. President, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke.”

Palin criticized the president on issues ranging from Obamacare to the response to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, to the IRS scandal. She also accused Democrats of “demeaning women” with their policies.

“Hey Democrats! It’s your leaders who are demeaning women,” Palin said. “Liberals seem to think the women of America are cheap dates.”

But the former Alaskan governor didn’t just lob critiques at President Obama. She also fired at lawmakers in her own party, calling members of the Republican establishment “GOP beltway boys.”

In CPAC Speech, Sarah Palin Channels Dr. Seuss to Knock Obama - ABC News

Last edited:
Your Presidential hopeful is reading a children's book to your voters to explain national politics?

June 01, 2011

Don't forget us Bull Moose!

My response to this is the same as it was to the "Liberals Fear Glenn Beck" thread.

Liberals do not fear Sarah Palin. They LOVE her. They love to trot her out and paint her as an example of what conservatism is all about.

The real problem with conservatism today is that conservatism lacks the intellectual foundation that it had during it's heyday.

My response to this is the same as it was to the "Liberals Fear Glenn Beck" thread.

Liberals do not fear Sarah Palin. They LOVE her. They love to trot her out and paint her as an example of what conservatism is all about.

The real problem with conservatism today is that conservatism lacks the intellectual foundation that it had during it's heyday.

imo, sarah is less dangerous than Dr. Beck. Dr. Beck's schtick is to financially benefit from selling victimhood to a bunch of scared crackers. Sarah actually might have had a decent career if she'd been able to stick with anything for a period of time.

Conservatives were looking for an attractive, articulate spokesperson. She turned out to not be it. Paul Ryan may be.

The only reason that Progressives "fear" Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Herman Cain, Rush Limbaugh, or any other GOP talking monkey is because it is terrifying to think that so many millions of people are so stupid that they would actually vote for one of those chimps.

Forum List

Back