Liberals, America is Still Waiting

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Come on, pack up and go like you promised you would.

Leave for Ca-nada, Mexico, Cuba or whatever workers paradise you have in mind, but keep your promises and get!

Skadoodle and do what you said you would.

Please be gone before Trump moves into the White House?

Mmmmkkkkk?

Great, thanks!

upload_2016-11-27_8-46-31.png

The poor things bought the media crap that Hildebeast was a shoo-in to win, so they felt very comfortable making what they thought were idle "threats" that would garner them some headlines to fluff their fragile egos.

So now they're scrambling for excuses why they don't really have to leave, which are fun/interesting to hear. Couldn't happen to a nicer collection of useless a-holes, so just sit back and enjoy the show.

America is still the place where they can leech off working white men's tax dollars. They won't go anywhere, at least not until we get rid of all welfare.

Hate to break it to you people, but now that our economy is about to boom, so will funding for welfare. The whores ain't goin' nowhere. :beer:

Hate to break it to you people, but now that our economy is about to boom, so will funding for welfare. The whores ain't goin' nowhere. :beer:
So we return to WORKFARE; and they have no reason to remain once again.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stay. Who, these days, is actually a person of their word? One person has already come forward and said that they will "make an effort" to accept Trump as our new leader when they earlier said that they would pack up and leave: Miley Cyrus.

God bless you and our new leader always!!!

Holly

I thought Canadas immigration website crashed after the election results. Isnt that what you liberals kept bragging about the next day? So, when are you all leaving?

America is still the place where they can leech off working white men's tax dollars. They won't go anywhere, at least not until we get rid of all welfare.
The measure of a nation's culture and worth can best be seen in how it takes care of its eldest and youngest citizens.

The measure of a nation's culture and worth can best be seen in how it takes care of its eldest and youngest citizens.

True, and another good measure is how many people want to come in versus how many want to leave. USA kicks ass on both counts.

And, the government is comprised of its people.

A FEW of its people. And they don't suddenly become saintly benefactors, just because they managed to win election or wrangle a patronage appointment.
Many years ago, I totally believed in our nation's capitalist government, however, I then saw a news story that dealt with our nation's elderly. It pointed out that our elderly were having to eat dog food in order to cut back on costs in order to afford their medications. Not long after that, our government announced that to deal with this, they would ensure that the "quality" of the dog food, would be increased. That.....was when I decided that we were not a nation to be proud of.
Add to this, occasionally, parents have children that are physically or mentally challenged, which causes the family huge financial difficulties and they are sometimes unable to afford all that would be needed to properly care for such children.
While you haven't come out and blatantly come out and said so, I believe your response to such situations would be:
Let the elderly eat the dog food and if they still can't afford the medications, let them die; that they spent their entire lives supporting the capitalist system, is irrelevant.
As to the special needs kids, your solution would most likely be, let the kids die.
Or, in both the elderly and the special needs kids, it might be....euthanize them.

Many years ago, I totally believed in our nation's capitalist government, however, I then saw a news story that dealt with our nation's elderly. It pointed out that our elderly were having to eat dog food in order to cut back on costs in order to afford their medications. Not long after that, our government announced that to deal with this, they would ensure that the "quality" of the dog food, would be increased. That.....was when I decided that we were not a nation to be proud of.
Add to this, occasionally, parents have children that are physically or mentally challenged, which causes the family huge financial difficulties and they are sometimes unable to afford all that would be needed to properly care for such children.
While you haven't come out and blatantly come out and said so, I believe your response to such situations would be:
Let the elderly eat the dog food and if they still can't afford the medications, let them die; that they spent their entire lives supporting the capitalist system, is irrelevant.
As to the special needs kids, your solution would most likely be, let the kids die.
Or, in both the elderly and the special needs kids, it might be....euthanize them.
Was all of this told to you by the same media outlets that just told us that Hillary was going to win in a landslide?

That is a stepping stone too far, dude.[/QUOTE]

That is a stepping stone too far, dude.

perhaps, but if everyone in america is under judgement because of how well the youngest citizens are taken care of, might as well get it all out on the table.

Forum List

Back