Liberalism’s Real Appeal

Basic info? And you didn’t go to the U of C. You lie.

No, I went to UIC... I'm sorry you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Oh, wait, that's right -- you're part of the group who wants to be able to legally kill freshly-born babies.

It's funny the way you pretend to hold the moral high ground, being a member of a death cult and all.

Actually, I leave medical decisions to medical professionals, that being a crazy idea and all. Clearly, medical decisions should be made by people who believe in Bronze Age Superstitions.

But then, all throughout history, the left's "solution" to the problem of inconvenient people is to kill them. A hundred million wasn't enough for you? By the way, when are you going to man up and take some out yourself? Because, you know, whining impotently on the internet isn't really getting you closer to your desired end state.

Me, I think you're topped out. You lack the courage of your convictions; being a whiner on the internet puts you up to redline.

You're the one whining because the world doesn't accept your religious crazy.

Reality check, buddy. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

Oh, wait, that's right -- you're part of the group who wants to be able to legally kill freshly-born babies.

It's funny the way you pretend to hold the moral high ground, being a member of a death cult and all.

Actually, I leave medical decisions to medical professionals, that being a crazy idea and all. Clearly, medical decisions should be made by people who believe in Bronze Age Superstitions.

But then, all throughout history, the left's "solution" to the problem of inconvenient people is to kill them. A hundred million wasn't enough for you? By the way, when are you going to man up and take some out yourself? Because, you know, whining impotently on the internet isn't really getting you closer to your desired end state.

Me, I think you're topped out. You lack the courage of your convictions; being a whiner on the internet puts you up to redline.

Reality check, buddy. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

2nd rate school and you’re a 2nd rate person. And you blamed the Jews not Zionists for the 2009 recession.

2nd rate school and you’re a 2nd rate person. And you blamed the Jews not Zionists for the 2009 recession.

Really.... I thought I blamed Bush for that, but never mind. And the Banks..

You are a sad little troll.... can you give me one good reason not to put you on ignore?

Only cowards ignore. So no. Wait, so you blamed one person for the recession?! LMAO!!!

Only cowards ignore. So no. Wait, so you blamed one person for the recession?! LMAO!!!

Oh, no, I blame a lot of people. the banks. The real estate industry. Congress for not doing it's job... and of course every stupid home owner who bought into "I can buy a McMansion I can't afford and flip it at a profit in a saturated market".

Actually, I put people on ignore when they add nothing to a conversation. People who bring stuff to the table I happily debate.

Oh, no, I blame a lot of people. the banks. The real estate industry. Congress for not doing it's job... and of course every stupid home owner who bought into "I can buy a McMansion I can't afford and flip it at a profit in a saturated market".

Actually, I put people on ignore when they add nothing to a conversation. People who bring stuff to the table I happily debate.

So then everyone has you on ignore? So you're correct. The blame goes all around and especially the idiot rating agencies. What your dumbass does not understand is this:

upload_2019-3-18_18-19-28.jpeg

So then everyone has you on ignore? So you're correct. The blame goes all around and especially the idiot rating agencies. What your dumbass does not understand is this:

Oh, bullshit. THis is the excuse the Zionists have come up with whenever anyone criticizes Israel's policies. "You hate us because we're Jews"... um, no, we hate you because you bomb women and children in contravention of the laws of civilized society.

Usually, people put me on ignore after I've given them a real spanking.... The last one got upset when she tried to pass off an Islamophobic website as a scholarly source.

Oh, bullshit. THis is the excuse the Zionists have come up with whenever anyone criticizes Israel's policies. "You hate us because we're Jews"... um, no, we hate you because you bomb women and children in contravention of the laws of civilized society.

Usually, people put me on ignore after I've given them a real spanking.... The last one got upset when she tried to pass off an Islamophobic website as a scholarly source.

You're wrong. No one says shit to the Turks about how they treat the Kurds. You're an idiot. If the Kurds were where the "Palestinians" are and "Palestinians" were in Turkey then the world and morons like you would claim Israel is mean to the poor Kurds. Lebanon treats "Palestinians" way worse than Israel and no one says a word. Why? Because Jews live in Israel. You cannot name ONE mostly Muslim nation that is not a disaster in terms of humanitarian, military or economic status.

Lastly, you beat NO ONE in debates. Phobia means fear. I do not fear Islam. Far from it. I challenge Islam. Your lack of education is astonishing. You can sit back and watch my school win the NCAA tournament.

Now go and ignore me, Joey. You're out of my league.

Mengele was a doctor. So you'd support his medical decisions?

Rhetorical question. You already do.

You know what's really funny about your contempt for Christians?

You'd never even consider saying the same things to a Muslim.

Meanwhile, it's insanely easy to not get pregnant. You know what causes pregnancy, right? Seems like a lot of lefties are unclear on the concept.

I absolutely guarantee you've never criticized Muslims for killing innocents.

4. There is no right or wrong in Leftism, only benefit analysis.
If you provide the excuses, you accrue the votes of those who are willing to lie to themselves. You can say ‘fetus’ is not a human being, merely a ball of cells….and ignore that ‘fetus’ comes from the Latin for "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring," fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary

5. You can pretend you believe this lie: “It’s her body, she can do what she wishes with it.”

The most elementary biology disproves this excuse for murder:

How can it be 'her body'.....

a. It has a totally different DNA
b. She doesn't have the same fingerprints.
c. She doesn't have four arms and four legs.
d. Half the time, the offspring.....that's what 'fetus' means....is a different sex
e. Usually,the blood type is different.
f. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."
g. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.

Yet....here is Teen Vogue prodding young girls to have abortions.

The truth is simple or is it a simple truth? After the radicalized evil Left has convinced/brainwashed tens of millions of Americans to believe killing the most innocent stage of human life is not only fine, moral, dandy but also posh and stylish, those same Americans will then be on board with murdering born/grown children and of course, adults. That's the next step. I suppose the Left will cheer for that then as well? Perhaps the most loyal Leftists will volunteer to be butchered?

…is you can do whatever feels good at the moment. Nothing else matters.

1.Or, to put it another way, one can pursue a life having no greater morality than that designed by any lower organism. Plato was credited with the quote, "An unexamined life is not worth living,” yet that is exactly what Liberals, Leftists, yearn to do: live without considering the consequences to any other person, or society in general. No matter how degrading, insane or counterproductive….Liberals, Progressives, Democrats….they’re on board with that.

At some point, the West gave up that which made it dominant: morality, religion, and a belief in the sanctity of human life. Now the mantra is ‘who are you to tell me….’

2. “Teen Vogue tells young girls, having an abortion is ‘safer than giving birth.’ Teen Vogue, a popular online magazine targeted at teenage girls, told their young readers this month, abortion procedures are safer than giving birth.

“Abortion is actually very safe,” the magazine stated in a piece titled 5 Abortion Myths and the Truth About Them. “In fact, it’s a safer procedure than getting a colonoscopy, and it’s safer than giving birth.”

The U.S. based publication also linked young readers to a study which claimed the risk of death associated with childbirth is approximately 14 times higher than that with abortions.

What the article fails to mention is that every successful abortion results in someone’s death.” Teen Vogue tells young girls, having an abortion is 'safer than giving birth.' · Caldron Pool

3. Championing the slaughter of the most innocent and the most defenseless comes from this view:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

…and leads to this:

"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

Joseph Stalin

…a repudiation of this: “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.” Genesis 1:27

It certainly relieves one of difficult decision-making, doesn’t it.
I think not reading your insane blather is my decision as this is the stupidest crap you have posted yet.

Joey put me on ignore because I outdebated him. You’re next

Joey put me on ignore because I outdebated him. You’re next
Oh, wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do? :206:

JoeB131? Most likely not. He bats .997 on being wrong.

4. There is no right or wrong in Leftism, only benefit analysis.
If you provide the excuses, you accrue the votes of those who are willing to lie to themselves. You can say ‘fetus’ is not a human being, merely a ball of cells….and ignore that ‘fetus’ comes from the Latin for "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring," fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary

5. You can pretend you believe this lie: “It’s her body, she can do what she wishes with it.”

The most elementary biology disproves this excuse for murder:

How can it be 'her body'.....

a. It has a totally different DNA
b. She doesn't have the same fingerprints.
c. She doesn't have four arms and four legs.
d. Half the time, the offspring.....that's what 'fetus' means....is a different sex
e. Usually,the blood type is different.
f. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."
g. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.

Yet....here is Teen Vogue prodding young girls to have abortions.

Lets see, The religious right professes to believe that worshipping a three in one mangod is the way to eternal life.

Some present Jesus as a perfect sacrifice for sin even though the law calls for the ritual sacrifice of a he-goat 'without blemish' for the expiation of sin, not the messiah.

then they eat him.

Lets face it. Theres a lot of crazy going around........

Personally I would prefer that those who call good evil and evil good were not in charge of anything. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven and all that. (Genesis 3:14)

If the religious right got something that important wrong, and they did, how could they possibly be right about any other less important issue?

If your own holy book is true, you are all under the condemnation of God. It's on your permanent record.

What other people do with their lives should be the least of your concerns you fucking hypocrite.

It looks like you're calling evil good to me. :dunno:

How can you have a moral compass when you're an atheist/Satanist?

tenor.gif

There's no reference point for that.

One more time.

I'll take you guys seriously on your concern with fetuses when you stop trying to take food away from real children to pay for billionaire tax cuts.
Who's trying to take food away from "REAL CHILDREN?" We're trying to take money away from government officials who get paid far too much to do far too little.

You're wrong. No one says shit to the Turks about how they treat the Kurds. You're an idiot. If the Kurds were where the "Palestinians" are and "Palestinians" were in Turkey then the world and morons like you would claim Israel is mean to the poor Kurds. Lebanon treats "Palestinians" way worse than Israel and no one says a word. Why? Because Jews live in Israel. You cannot name ONE mostly Muslim nation that is not a disaster in terms of humanitarian, military or economic status.

Actually, the Turks treat the Kurds pretty decently... most countries would have ethnically cleansed them for the shit they pull on a daily basis. Instead, they allow them to have representation in parliament.

Lastly, you beat NO ONE in debates. Phobia means fear. I do not fear Islam. Far from it. I challenge Islam. Your lack of education is astonishing. You can sit back and watch my school win the NCAA tournament.

Yes, you "Challenge" it behind a phony name and spew all sorts of irrational fear.

Oh, Colleges are about learning, not winning sports with dumb stumps they pretend to give educations to.

Mengele was a doctor. So you'd support his medical decisions?

Rhetorical question. You already do.

Mengele had patients who came to see him? Bad comparison.

You know what's really funny about your contempt for Christians?

You'd never even consider saying the same things to a Muslim.

I don't see Muslims trying to impose their beliefs on the rest of us. They just don't want us invading their countries.

Meanwhile, it's insanely easy to not get pregnant. You know what causes pregnancy, right? Seems like a lot of lefties are unclear on the concept.

I think George Carlin had the best response to people like you on this one.

upload_2019-3-19_5-17-26.jpeg

They aren't doing it on my tax dime like the Zionists are doing and getting 1/7th of the world's population pissed off at us in the process.

Forum List

Back