all men [ women ] are NOT created equal

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..some are born retarded/autistic/etc
..some are born/become fat/short/ugly [ most wealthy entertainers/singers/news anchors/etc are not ugly/fat ]
..some are born with terrible parents/one parent/no parents
..some are not smart
etc etc

---so they will not--'''can't''--- ''share''/acquire/etc equally the wealth/good life/etc [ generally speaking ]
so naturally there is inequality ....

..some are born/become fat/short/ugly [ most wealthy entertainers/singers/news anchors/etc are not ugly/fat ]
..some are not smart
etc etc

---so they will not--'''can't''--- ''share''/acquire/etc equally the wealth/good life/etc [ generally speaking ]
having a constitutional conundrum Mr H?

~S~

They are different, but equal by law.
agree--but how many times does that come into effect for ''a lot''/most people?
even small groups such as blacks/LGBTQ/etc?
..some are not smart
etc etc

~S~
???!!!??

As I’ve said all along. Equality exists only in mathematics...

..some are not smart
etc etc

And yet we derive our inalienable rights for no other reason than we are God’s creatures.

Therefore none of us are special. We are unique.

..some are not smart
etc etc

~S~
some people complain ''we don't make enough $$$/we are in poverty''/etc
a lot of that is not someone else's fault

And yet we derive our inalienable rights for no other reason than we are God’s creatures.

I favor natural law

there's little hope for those who constantly blame anything but themselves for their situation Mr H

1/2 of what i read here follows suit

otoh, there's little hope for those who wish for libertopia

equally a delusion

~S~

I favor natural law

there's little hope for those who constantly blame anything but themselves for their situation Mr H

1/2 of what i read here follows suit

otoh, there's little hope for those who wish for libertopia

equally a delusion

~S~
Agreed, on all counts.

..some are not smart
etc etc

I doubt you will find anyone that thinks all people are equal. But it is moral, ethical, and correct to give all equal opportunity, at the very least.

Some people are born short?
Is the OP saying some people are born tall?

Everyone except for Jesus the Christ/Messiah was born sinful and in need of a Savior. In that everyone is equal under the LAW of GOD.

..some are not smart
etc etc

I doubt you will find anyone that thinks all people are equal. But it is moral, ethical, and correct to give all equal opportunity, at the very least.

OTOH, our constitution claims we're 'born' equal , so i'll assume past that it's up to the individual to stay equal....

~S~

..some are not smart
etc etc

OTOH, our constitution claims we're 'born' equal , so i'll assume past that it's up to the individual to stay equal....

~S~
isn't that the Declaration of Independence?

..some are not smart
etc etc

~S~
isn't that the Declaration of Independence?

I'd say more the declaration of the obvious Mr H

~S~

That's why Hellen Keller was born blind, deaf and mute, is descended from Robert E Lee, did charity events with the Lion Knights crusade of something , got on her own quarter, with her very own Spirit of Courage. Hooray. You could be famous too if you were some lady too, and too bad if you got the man parts!

..some are not smart
etc etc

You are like the rich man and Lazarus in the Bible story. You have your rich things now, and worse, proclaim everyone who does not worse off. Rich, and judgmental to boot, thinking less of anyone who does not, and making no bones about it.

I hope you know how that story ends.

..some are not smart
etc etc

You are like the rich man and Lazarus in the Bible story. You have your rich things now, and worse, proclaim everyone who does not worse off. Rich, and judgmental to boot, thinking less of anyone who does not, and making no bones about it.

the bible is fake--not real

..some are not smart
etc etc

the bible is fake--not real
The Bible is effectively a how to book. How to live your life and how not to live your life.

Forum List

Back