Liberal TV show Law & Order Special Victims Unit slips up, calls fetus a "baby"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Not only that, but when a pregnant woman was in labor, she said "Save my baby" even though it killed here.

What makes you say that Law and Order is a "liberal" show?

Do you have a specific reason, or is it just more of the normal delusions of persecution you guys are so into?

Show has brought up liberal issues like stem cell research, a woman's right to give a baby a "mercy killing" etc.

This is a liberal show.

In NYC a fetus is a baby if the "mother" wants it to be. Hence, someone killing a pregnant woman is chargeable with double homicide. Or so I've heard.

In NYC a fetus is a baby if the "mother" wants it to be. Hence, someone killing a pregnant woman is chargeable with double homicide. Or so I've heard.
You do realize that the law doesn't make any goddamned sense, right?

Because Democrats care about the baby. They want prenatal care. They want the child to have an education, have health care and be able to eat good food.

Republicans only want it born. After that, fuck it, it's not my kid. Let it die.

Because Democrats care about the baby. They want prenatal care. They want the child to have an education, have health care and be able to eat good food.

Republicans only want it born. After that, fuck it, it's not my kid. Let it die.

You are completely ignorant, because you choose to believe whatever liberal lies you have been brainwashed into believing.

You are completely ignorant, because you choose to believe whatever liberal lies you have been brainwashed into believing.
It's not liberal lies. It's Republican legislation being introduced into the House and Senate. How can you not know that?

MjAxMy04NWNhMGQ4MmIwNmNlNWJh.png

Do you want me to list some? Careful, I might make you look even more stupid.

I was hoping I would get another ignorant comment from you. Must have scared you off with the truth. Republicans are so simple, hence the name "Simpleton".

Forum List

Back