Liberal solution to the homeless. Let them camp in YOUR backyard!!

Terrible idea. I live in a wooded seven acres and wouldn't have them here for several reasons.
Back in the day all our decisions revolved around what would be best for the kids... allowing the homeless to live in my back yard certainly wouldn't be best for them.
Nowadays the kids have flown the coup and I still wouldn't invite a bunch of homeless strangers to enjoy my property.

I've always found it interesting, this euro male dominator god colonial concept of land "ownership". The land is not something you buy/inherit from your ancestors; it is something you borrow from your descendants.

In court... it's mine.

Build a wall, they'll pay for it.

How about not letting them live there?

Do you live in Portland?

What does that have to do with it?

You get nothing to say about it love.

That doesn't mean I can't call em idiots.

Two major reasons for being homeless is addiction and mental disease, someone allowing this is inviting disaster

How about not letting them live there?

Do you live in Portland?

Two major reasons for being homeless is addiction and mental disease, someone allowing this is inviting disaster

If we we're stupid in Texas like they apparently are in Oregon I'd sue the shit out of my neighbor if they pulled that shit.

Do you live in Portland?

If we we're stupid in Texas like they apparently are in Oregon I'd sue the shit out of my neighbor if they pulled that shit.

That's likely what will happen, property values will drop and someone will file suit, or one of these campers will do something to a neighbor.

I feel for the homeless but this isn't a solution and nothing good is going to come of it

Yup. The reason we have a problem with the homeless is because we refuse to put them in the institutions they belong in.

So we are saddled with a migrant population that likes to steal, do drugs, crap in public places, and who knows what else. I can't go to the store without wading through a cloud of the cigarette smoke, BO, and mangy dogs that they surround themselves with at the entrance of the stores. I can't drive my kids to school without having to stop within 6 feet of a group of them (and dogs) who situate themselves directly on the curb at the light with their signs and their sad faces. They hide out in the bushes along our residential streets, and NOBODY will do anything.

When I was growing up in this town, that didn't happen. Because 1. We had nuthouses and people who were unable or unwilling to care for themselves were placed in them, and 2. Hoboes were given about a week, and at the end of the week if they hadn't found work or moved on, our dads motivated them.

That's what for profit prisons are for love.

Under the drumpf regime, the for-profit prisons are looking to make big bucks putting innocent people behind bars.

Next, the RWNJs will demand people's hands be chopped off for stealing a loaf of bread.
How many homeless are camping in your back yard? If your answer is none, then shut the hell up.

Terrible idea. I live in a wooded seven acres and wouldn't have them here for several reasons.
Back in the day all our decisions revolved around what would be best for the kids... allowing the homeless to live in my back yard certainly wouldn't be best for them.
Nowadays the kids have flown the coup and I still wouldn't invite a bunch of homeless strangers to enjoy my property.

I've always found it interesting, this euro male dominator god colonial concept of land "ownership". The land is not something you buy/inherit from your ancestors; it is something you borrow from your descendants.

In court... it's mine.

Oh yeah, they codified the entire colonization agenda.

Do you live in Portland?

Brilliant.

Yup. The reason we have a problem with the homeless is because we refuse to put them in the institutions they belong in.

So we are saddled with a migrant population that likes to steal, do drugs, crap in public places, and who knows what else. I can't go to the store without wading through a cloud of the cigarette smoke, BO, and mangy dogs that they surround themselves with at the entrance of the stores. I can't drive my kids to school without having to stop within 6 feet of a group of them (and dogs) who situate themselves directly on the curb at the light with their signs and their sad faces. They hide out in the bushes along our residential streets, and NOBODY will do anything.

When I was growing up in this town, that didn't happen. Because 1. We had nuthouses and people who were unable or unwilling to care for themselves were placed in them, and 2. Hoboes were given about a week, and at the end of the week if they hadn't found work or moved on, our dads motivated them.

Under the drumpf regime, the for-profit prisons are looking to make big bucks putting innocent people behind bars.

Next, the RWNJs will demand people's hands be chopped off for stealing a loaf of bread.
How many homeless are camping in your back yard? If your answer is none, then shut the hell up.

Leftists are huge on offering and agreeing with suggestions....but fail miserably on personally following through and actually doing it

Hang on, we're getting there, to the police state.

Leftists are huge on offering and agreeing with suggestions....but fail miserably on personally following through and actually doing it

Like getting Mexico to pay for a border wall?

Ford Carrier Samsung They're already paying for it.

As far as your homeless go It's not simply a matter of where to pitch a tent It's the bathrooms the showers The campfires the garbage the bags the bikes the cars The cooking the storage As pointed out by the other poster whom you ignored this is brought to you byTap to speak by Google

As far as your homeless go It's not simply a matter of where to pitch a tent It's the bathrooms the showers The campfires the garbage the bags the bikes the cars The cooking the storage As pointed out by the other poster whom you ignored this is brought to you byTap to speak by Google

Mexico told Don to get fucked. And really, no one in america gives two fucks about homeless folk.

They don't camp in my back yard because I have a fucking dog and a fence and guns. And they know it.

They do camp within yards of my back yard.

They like to tell other people to shoulder the responsibilities that they refuse to shoulder themselves.

Mexico told Don to get fucked. And really, no one in america gives two fucks about homeless folk.

You don't know everyone in America you moronic blabbermouth.

They like to tell other people to shoulder the responsibilities that they refuse to shoulder themselves.

Perfect example is Fat Bastard Moore preaching to take in refugees....how many is the lardass housing?

Forum List

Back