Liberal Racists Piling On Carson

Sealybobo calling one of the world's leading brain surgeons "idiot" breaks every irony meter in the world.

You know, there ARE people in this world who are so intelligent that they have almost zero common sense. In the Navy there is a whole class of them and they are called "nukes". They are the people who work on the nuclear plants and they are wizards with math equations and numbers, but they can barely tie their shoes, and are very socially awkward. With some of the stupid statements that Carson has made about slaves and other things, even though he's a brain surgeon, he still has very little common sense or knows much about the real world.

If Carson was in the Navy, he'd fall into the same category as a nuke.

That's not what bobomengele said, is it?

Hate to tell you, but in Navy speak, calling someone a nuke is the same as calling them an idiot. One of the distinguishing characteristics of a nuke is their uniform, because they generally wear slip on chukka boots which I think is a requirement for being in the reactor room, but the common joke is that nukes wear slip on boots because they are too stupid to tie their shoes.

So, in a way, it kinda is what they said.

But the truth is, they are smarter than you.

Depends on your definition of "smart". I worked with a nuke at the Amarillo MEPS, and while he could do calculations in his head that would take most of us a calculator to work out, and could rattle off the number of damn near every office at the San Antonio head office, he had a hard time with leadership and getting the recruiters to follow what he told them to do. Me? I had to look numbers up, but I also knew how to keep the recruiters in line and get them to do their kits for new applicants right. I knew how to work with people which made me extremely effective at my job as LPO, and Craig had his skill set with making sure the figures and such were always correct. Neither of us was more "smart" than the other, we just had strengths in different areas.

Carson may be a brilliant neuro surgeon, and might be extremely good at his job as a doctor, but when it comes to speaking in public and getting ideas across in a clear and concise way without offending others he's woefully short in that area.

Uncle Tom was a member of the underground railroad who led people FROM democrat plantation slavery TO republican freedom.
Hardly a bad thing to do you know.

But plantation Negro's on the dole don't want easy taken away from them. They would rather keep their drugs and drinking and poor breeding habits then to make it on their own.

What?! "Uncle Tom" was a fictional character in the best selling novel "Uncle Toms Cabin" by Harriet Beecher Stowe, written back around 1850. Stowe was in real life an abolitionist and publicly protested the federal government assisting slave owners in recovering runaway slaves. In the fiction novel that she wrote, 'Uncle Tom" was actually the exact opposite of today's term, because he had great empathy for his fellow slaves, and was actually betrayed by another slave who was loyal to the so called "master". The term has nothing to do with ones political preference, but it describes a behavior that is subservient. Colin Powell is a republican, but he has never been referred to as an Uncle Tom. Some examples of Uncle Tom's are people like Ward Connerly and Jesse Lee Petersen. Both are boot licking, ass kissing fools.

Last edited:
:dunno:
I have a question I simply cannot get an answer to. With all the bigoted and racists attacks by Liberals upon the person of Dr. Carson, I must ask the question: Has the Democrat Party reverted back to its own roots and having a KKK rally on USMB?
If you can find 10 KKK members that are Dems we can at least say there is a trend.

Yes. They sure can.....but they are all dead.:dunno:

Last edited:
One of the things that makes me nervous about Carson is that he is a 7th Day Adventist and believes in a LITERAL interpretation of Genesis, and thinks the world is only 6,000 years old. Some of his other beliefs bother me as well, because I don't think we need a President with outdated views of the world via their belief system.

Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Care to explain how his personal religious belief would have any effect at all upon his presidency. Joe Biden is a Catholic and still supports abortion.

He supported freedom of choice. There is a difference

Forum List

Back