Liberal propaganda vs. freedom of speech

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
"I can’t have you participate in class anymore.” I was on my way out of class when my social welfare and policy professor casually called me over to tell me this. The friendliness of her tone did not match her words, and I attempted a shocked, confused apology.

The Closing of the Campus Mind The Weekly Standard

Don't you think that the Hunter College School of Social Work is not the only place in the US where conservative or at least non-liberal ideas are not welcomed? I believe America is becoming more and more obsessed with progressive dogmas while expressing any different opinion is risky to your reputation and sometimes health.
In the article it is mentioned teachers made colored students feel offended though often it was not the case. Probably in order to stop apartheid of minds we should at least stop telling Afro-American students to feel like victims or prevent white people from expressing their views on social and political problems?

"I can’t have you participate in class anymore.” I was on my way out of class when my social welfare and policy professor casually called me over to tell me this. The friendliness of her tone did not match her words, and I attempted a shocked, confused apology.

Don't you think that the Hunter College School of Social Work is not the only place in the US where conservative or at least non-liberal ideas are not welcomed? I believe America is becoming more and more obsessed with progressive dogmas while expressing any different opinion is risky to your reputation and sometimes health.
In the article it is mentioned teachers made colored students feel offended though often it was not the case. Probably in order to stop apartheid of minds we should at least stop telling Afro-American students to feel like victims or prevent white people from expressing their views on social and political problems?
Schools have gone from teaching how to think and equate to teaching how to "feel". This not only makes for a dumber populace but a reactive vs thought out response on any issue.

A feeling may well motivate you but intelligence solves the issue.

Schools have gone from teaching how to think and equate to teaching how to "feel". This not only makes for a dumber populace but a reactive vs thought out response on any issue.

A feeling may well motivate you but intelligence solves the issue.

Only a fool would send their children to public schools.

This is more about the pathology of victimization which has been infected into Black Americans for the purpose of creating a reliable voting block that is dependent on government programs..

This is more about the pathology of victimization which has been infected into Black Americans for the purpose of creating a reliable voting block that is dependent on government programs..

You are right. Though it is not only about blacks. White people are made to believe they are inferior thanks to their ancestor's misbehavior. I do not want my children to feel guilty for something they never committed. By finding a new scapegoat we won't solve our problems, we will create new ones.

Forum List

Back