Liberal, progressive and Democrat efforts to normalize transsexuals’ campaign included Target.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

This ought to work for Target as well as it did for Bud Light.

rightwinger will be delighted, of course.

Target is tits-up anyway. Let them dig their grave a little deeper.

Target is tits-up anyway. Let them dig their grave a little deeper.

That may be. I don’t shop at Target anyway. Usually. Especially since I moved last year.

If any adult (say 18 or older) believes that they got stuck in the body of the other gender, I don’t care if they take hormones and have surgeries. And the males-to-females are free to wear dresses, too. I don’t care.

I don’t hate them. I see no reason to.

But when a chick with a dick seeks entry into the ladies’ room, I say “fuck no.” And they shouldn’t be allowed to compete in woman’s sporting events, either. Nor use the woman’s locker room nor shower facilities.

Last edited:
Hey it's up to them but going woke has cost Target and Bud Light shareholders $28 billion thus far, ouch!
If I were a shareholder, I would be pretty pissed off at the management who kept making the mistake of trying to advertise via woke transgender indoctrination.

Last edited:
If I were a shareholder, would d be pretty pissed off at the management who kept making the mistake of trying to advertise via woke transgender indoctrination.

I am reminded that I need to look closer at my portfolio and see if any of my money is invested in the woke-leaning companies. My broker knows how I feel about this and I trust him to make wise decisions for me -- he's a friend of my late husband's family -- but it wouldn't hurt to look.

Thanks for the reminder.

Forum List

Back