Liberal professor afraid of liberal students...Chickens and roosts anyone?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...teach students leftism day after day...and they will begin to believe it...and what do lefties do...they destroy things.....and if you are in front of them...they will turn the lefty hate you taught them on you...

I m a liberal professor and my liberal students terrify me - Vox

I am frightened sometimes by the thought that a student would complain again like he did in 2009. Only this time it would be a student accusing me not of saying something too ideologically extreme — be it communism or racism or whatever — but of not being sensitive enough toward his feelings, of some simple act of indelicacy that's considered tantamount to physical assault. As Northwestern University professor Laura Kipnis writes, "Emotional discomfort is [now] regarded as equivalent to material injury, and all injuries have to be remediated." Hurting a student's feelings, even in the course of instruction that is absolutely appropriate and respectful, can now get a teacher into serious trouble.

This liberal professor is looking toward the ascendance of a monumental conservative backlash.

He's no longer liberal.

Yes...teach students leftism day after day...and they will begin to believe it...and what do lefties do...they destroy things.....and if you are in front of them...they will turn the lefty hate you taught them on you...

I m a liberal professor and my liberal students terrify me - Vox

I am frightened sometimes by the thought that a student would complain again like he did in 2009. Only this time it would be a student accusing me not of saying something too ideologically extreme — be it communism or racism or whatever — but of not being sensitive enough toward his feelings, of some simple act of indelicacy that's considered tantamount to physical assault. As Northwestern University professor Laura Kipnis writes, "Emotional discomfort is [now] regarded as equivalent to material injury, and all injuries have to be remediated." Hurting a student's feelings, even in the course of instruction that is absolutely appropriate and respectful, can now get a teacher into serious trouble.
The reap what they sow.
Fuck 'em

Forum List

Back