Liberal Plan: Everyone On Welfare!

Poor Republicans.

Spinning their wheels as the economy recovers.

Poor Chris,

Can't find a comealong to help pull his head out of his ass.

I am sure those 8+% unemployed, along with those who quit looking, are really impressed.

Poor Republicans.

Poor Chris,

I am sure those 8+% unemployed, along with those who quit looking, are really impressed.

No they are not happy. Because those manufacturing jobs they are finding left the USA at $35 hr and now they are only $10 hr. Maybe they should unionize. And maybe our government should tarriff companies that manufacture outside of the USA if they plan on selling their products here. At least some of the jobs have to be in the USA.

The economy will never get better if all the money is going to the top. The economy sucks because the masses aren't buying. The rich have plenty of money.

I'm not going to explain any further because its probably going in one ear and out the other or right over your empty head.

Poor Republicans.

Poor Chris,

yeah, thank goodness we aren't bleeding 750,000 jobs a month like we did when bush was president...

*whew*

What this person is doing is exposing their ignorance to just how bad things were after 8 years of Bush. They did the same thing in 2008. Don't forget in 2008 Romney said Michigan was just in a one state recession and McCain said the fundamentals of the economy were strong. Then the economy tanked. Now they want to put Romney in charge? They say people trust Romney more on the economy? Are people's memories that short? I don't believe people are saying they trust Romney because of his experience at Bain Capital. Or people don't know all the facts yet. When they do, they won't be impressed. He's not the solution, he's the problem.

Poor Republicans.

Poor Chris,

yeah, thank goodness we aren't bleeding 750,000 jobs a month like we did when bush was president...

*whew*

Hughes’ response to Clyburn was also off the mark. It’s true that more than 8 million jobs were lost during the recent recession, but most of them were lost under Bush, before Obama took office. As Hughes noted, Obama was "preparing" to become president in December 2008, and Bush was still in the White House. Obama was sworn in Jan. 20, 2009. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, total nonfarm employment (the standard measure of jobs) declined by nearly 8.4 million between its most recent peak in December 2007 and when the job slump bottomed out two years later, in December 2009. Of those lost jobs, 4.4 million disappeared while Bush was president, and just under 4 million vanished during Obama’s first year.

Bush’s last month in office saw a particularly severe job loss: 779,000. Adding those losses to Obama’s column and subtracting them from that of Hughes’ ex-boss would (incorrectly) put the totals at 3.6 million jobs lost under Bush and more than 4.7 million lost under Obama. Even that wouldn’t be a disparity that we would characterize as "vast." But vast or not, the comparison is wrong.

FactCheck.org : Job Loss, Health Care and Bankruptcy

Poor Shillian....

Still trying......still failing.

Poor Republicans.

Republicans Plan. Everyone broke but no welfare available because the rich don't want to pay for that shit.

Sorry you're broke.

Most people I know are doing just fine.

This was back in 2007 when you guys were arguing what a great job Bush was doing and we didn't need healthcare reform. Remember you guys pointed to corporate profits and the stock market and completely ignored all these stats? You said stupid shit like "sorry you are broke". See you greedy little bitch, Democrats don't only argue for themselves. I will never see welfare for example. But I do support helping the less fortunate. You seem to only cry for your corporate masters, who are doing better than ever by the way. House slave.

Since Bush has been president: (this was in 2007 so his final numbers are much worse)

•over 5 million people have slipped into poverty;
•nearly 7 million Americans have lost their health insurance;
•median household income has gone down by nearly $1,300;
•three million manufacturing jobs have been lost;
•three million American workers have lost their pensions;
•home foreclosures are now the highest on record;
•the personal savings rate is below zero - which hasn't happened since the great depression;
•the real earnings of college graduates have gone down by about 5% in the last few years;
•entry level wages for male and female high school graduates have fallen by over 3%;
•wages and salaries are now at the lowest share of GDP since 1929.

Republicans Plan. Everyone broke but no welfare available because the rich don't want to pay for that shit.

Sorry you're broke.

So vote for Obama! :clap2:

Thank you for the endorsement stupid. :lol:

Was doing fine before Obama.

You will need to look in a mental ward for those extra votes he's gonna need to keep from being a one-termer. Moron.

BTW: I thank the GOP house.

Poor Chris,

*whew*

Hughes’ response to Clyburn was also off the mark. It’s true that more than 8 million jobs were lost during the recent recession, but most of them were lost under Bush, before Obama took office. As Hughes noted, Obama was "preparing" to become president in December 2008, and Bush was still in the White House. Obama was sworn in Jan. 20, 2009. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, total nonfarm employment (the standard measure of jobs) declined by nearly 8.4 million between its most recent peak in December 2007 and when the job slump bottomed out two years later, in December 2009. Of those lost jobs, 4.4 million disappeared while Bush was president, and just under 4 million vanished during Obama’s first year.

Bush’s last month in office saw a particularly severe job loss: 779,000. Adding those losses to Obama’s column and subtracting them from that of Hughes’ ex-boss would (incorrectly) put the totals at 3.6 million jobs lost under Bush and more than 4.7 million lost under Obama. Even that wouldn’t be a disparity that we would characterize as "vast." But vast or not, the comparison is wrong.

Poor Shillian....

And Romney is using those numbers from Obama's first days in office against him. Not really fair when those job losses are Bush's fault. Again, Republicans don't seem to realize what a mess Bush handed Obama.

Nothing pisses off conservatives as much as the poor not suffering enough

Sorry you're broke.

You will need to look in a mental ward for those extra votes he's gonna need to keep from being a one-termer. Moron.

Don't forget to thank the GOP Governors like Scott Walker, Christie, Snyder, the Ohio one, Bobbi Jindal, the Florida Governor. They have been debating whether they should continue to say the economy is bad and blame it on Obama or switch because the economy is actually getting better and say its because of them.

So far they are sticking with the premise that the economy is bad, so you are premature on giving credit to the GOP House. Wait until Rush tells you it is ok.

Nothing pisses off conservatives as much as the poor not suffering enough

Greenspan admitted that part of his job was to keep unemployment up just enough so that it didn't cause wage increases.

If jobs are plentyful, good employees can find better jobs and leave. Companies compete for good workers. This happened in the 90's. People would threaten to leave and the company would have to pay them more or they would leave. Companies hated this. They want to pay us as little as possible and fearful for our jobs.

Sorry you're broke.

This was back in 2007 when you guys were arguing what a great job Bush was doing and we didn't need healthcare reform. Remember you guys pointed to corporate profits and the stock market and completely ignored all these stats? You said stupid shit like "sorry you are broke". See you greedy little bitch, Democrats don't only argue for themselves. I will never see welfare for example. But I do support helping the less fortunate. You seem to only cry for your corporate masters, who are doing better than ever by the way. House slave.

Since Bush has been president: (this was in 2007 so his final numbers are much worse)

•over 5 million people have slipped into poverty;
•nearly 7 million Americans have lost their health insurance;
•median household income has gone down by nearly $1,300;
•three million manufacturing jobs have been lost;
•three million American workers have lost their pensions;
•home foreclosures are now the highest on record;
•the personal savings rate is below zero - which hasn't happened since the great depression;
•the real earnings of college graduates have gone down by about 5% in the last few years;
•entry level wages for male and female high school graduates have fallen by over 3%;
•wages and salaries are now at the lowest share of GDP since 1929.

In fact, manufacturing jobs represent a disproportionate share of job losses since Obama took office. In all, the U.S. has lost a net 864,000 non-farm jobs since January 2009 — a decline of one half of 1%. But manufacturing jobs are down 5% since then. One recent study found that at the current pace, it will take until 2020 for the U.S. to recover the manufacturing jobs lost since 2007.

Fact check: Biden's manufactured jobs claims

About 1.9 million homes entered the foreclosure process in 2011, the lowest level since 2007 when the recession began, according to a report Thursday by the foreclosure listing firm RealtyTrac Inc.

The firm cautioned that the decline does not necessarily indicate that the housing market is getting better, as many foreclosures have been delayed due to confusion over documentation and legal issues involved in the process.

*** Wow, great news....:confused: This, in spite of all the money Obama threw at the problem.

This is great news. US foreclosure rate lowest since pre-recession | Obama 2k12 Supporters

Just a sample.......

Don't forget to thank the GOP Governors like Scott Walker, Christie, Snyder, the Ohio one, Bobbi Jindal, the Florida Governor. They have been debating whether they should continue to say the economy is bad and blame it on Obama or switch because the economy is actually getting better and say its because of them.

So far they are sticking with the premise that the economy is bad, so you are premature on giving credit to the GOP House. Wait until Rush tells you it is ok.

Thank them for what ? Pointing out the issues Obama has created for their states with his mismanagement of the economy.

Is the economy getting better ? If it is, it is in spite of our Moron-In-Chief.

Does Rush tell people it's O.K. I wouldn't know.

Rachael Maddow, however, has been telling her listeners that we are now in Utopia. She can't figure on why there might actually be an election next November.

*whew*

Poor Shillian....

And Romney is using those numbers from Obama's first days in office against him. Not really fair when those job losses are Bush's fault. Again, Republicans don't seem to realize what a mess Bush handed Obama.

Yes, keep trying junior.

You don't get it both ways. Obama promised hope and change and all kinds of other goodies (do I really need to link to the Obama money clip ?).

What have we got ? A lame ass administration that does nothing but blame everyone and everything but themselves.

Our Dickweed-In-Chief is getting desperate. And Romney will just be getting warmed up.

Can't wait for November.

In the meantime, these are Obama's numbers. Quite whining about it.

Poor Chris,

*whew*

What this person is doing is exposing their ignorance to just how bad things were after 8 years of Bush. They did the same thing in 2008. Don't forget in 2008 Romney said Michigan was just in a one state recession and McCain said the fundamentals of the economy were strong. Then the economy tanked. Now they want to put Romney in charge? They say people trust Romney more on the economy? Are people's memories that short? I don't believe people are saying they trust Romney because of his experience at Bain Capital. Or people don't know all the facts yet. When they do, they won't be impressed. He's not the solution, he's the problem.

President Obama's gone from hope and change to blame and shame

Read more: President Obama's gone from hope and change to blame and shame | Fox News

Forum List

Back