Liberal Media / World SILENT On Joy Reid's Homophobic Posts As Criticism of Her Story Grows

One thing the Queers have going for them..."They're never constipated."

Keeps you regular, huh? That's TMI, keep that between you and your man, thanks.
LGBT(&P) Used to Be TMI, Too

The whole fake "sex" act of Gayists is disgusting. And people won't even mention what pedophiles actually do.

You like little boys, too? You are one sick fuck!
Goofy Gotcha Gang Giggling

^a lamebrain's lame attempt at being cute. Sorry, but you won't be awarded any brownie points from the ruling fairyphiles.

How sad. Looks like if you don't tow that barge and lift that bale every day in every way, your trophy will be taken away.
LGBT group rescinds award for MSNBC’s Joy Reid

JoyReidoprahwinfreyd.jpg

Just like the members of the DNC just before the 2016 election, Joy Reid was exposed for having authored homophobic sentiments on her blog.

UNLIKE the majority of Liberals, she (initially) accepted responsibility for them and apologized. Much like Al Franken, it did not take her long to do an 'about-face' and say she did not mean the apology....and, also like Liberals, Reid quickly blamed someone else - 'hackers' - for 'setting her up', posting the trash on her blog to 'frame' her.

There's just one major problem with her story.....

“…we found nothing to indicate tampering or hacking of the Wayback Machine versions.”

Bwuhahaha.....Following in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton, I fully expect Reid to release a book soon entitled, 'This Is Everyone I Blame For Being Caught Writing Anti-Gay, Homophobic Garbage in My Blogs'.

:p

Internet Archive: We don't see any evidence Joy Reid's blog was hacked

Hey, if the DNC can spread lies saying they were hacked by Russians and get away with it unchallenged, I am sure Joy will get away with this too.
No one is gonna believe anyone is desperate enough to hack her naked photos....
I submit fbj. Likes fatass black women for his peach pie exercises and whatnot, and I'm sure Joy would bring him much joy.

Just like the members of the DNC just before the 2016 election, Joy Reid was exposed for having authored homophobic sentiments on her blog.

UNLIKE the majority of Liberals, she (initially) accepted responsibility for them and apologized. Much like Al Franken, it did not take her long to do an 'about-face' and say she did not mean the apology....and, also like Liberals, Reid quickly blamed someone else - 'hackers' - for 'setting her up', posting the trash on her blog to 'frame' her.

There's just one major problem with her story.....

“…we found nothing to indicate tampering or hacking of the Wayback Machine versions.”

Bwuhahaha.....Following in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton, I fully expect Reid to release a book soon entitled, 'This Is Everyone I Blame For Being Caught Writing Anti-Gay, Homophobic Garbage in My Blogs'.

:p

Internet Archive: We don't see any evidence Joy Reid's blog was hacked

Hey, if the DNC can spread lies saying they were hacked by Russians and get away with it unchallenged, I am sure Joy will get away with this too.
No one is gonna believe anyone is desperate enough to hack her naked photos....
I submit fbj. Likes fatass black women for his peach pie exercises and whatnot, and I'm sure Joy would bring him much joy.
He even cleans the crack for crumbs...

The MSNBC host and reknown LGBTQ hero has been caught red handed and is attempting to escape responsibility and her actions by any means possible.

Here are some of her offerings
MP7Xf6.jpg

Oh my, oh my... haven't seen anything this homophboic in a good while. Of course she would have to call the content hacked and doctored.. even though it laid wide open in the internet archive with her name all over it. The response of the left? Silence...

Last edited:
Hillary and Obungo both were against queer marriage just a few years ago. They "evolved". Lol.

Forum List

Back