Joy Reid: "I apologize for the homophobic content on my blog - but I didn't to ALL of them!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"This is a very strange story which gives me flashbacks to Anthony Weiner claiming heā€™d been hacked. Back in December, MSNBCā€™s Joy Reid apologized and took responsibility for some material found on her old blog deemed insensitive to gays."

"Now a new batch of similar material has been revealed from the same defunct blog, but this time Reid is claiming the blog was hacked and that the anti-gay comments were added by someone else as part of an effort to make her look bad."

So she admitted she wrote the homophobic content 1st found on her blog....but now that MORE homophobic content has been found in her blog, suddenly she is claiming, 'I was HACKED - wasn't me!"?! (All we need now is for her to blame the RUSSIANS... :p )

Joy is worrying the SECOND batch on homophobic material in her blog will make her look bad?

LOL! Honey, it can't make you look any worse than the 1st batch did that you admitted to writing.

Joy Reid: Someone hacked my blog and added all those homophobic comments

Forum List

Back