Liberal Media / World SILENT On Joy Reid's Homophobic Posts As Criticism of Her Story Grows

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Just like the members of the DNC just before the 2016 election, Joy Reid was exposed for having authored homophobic sentiments on her blog.

UNLIKE the majority of Liberals, she (initially) accepted responsibility for them and apologized. Much like Al Franken, it did not take her long to do an 'about-face' and say she did not mean the apology....and, also like Liberals, Reid quickly blamed someone else - 'hackers' - for 'setting her up', posting the trash on her blog to 'frame' her.

There's just one major problem with her story.....

“…we found nothing to indicate tampering or hacking of the Wayback Machine versions.”

Bwuhahaha.....Following in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton, I fully expect Reid to release a book soon entitled, 'This Is Everyone I Blame For Being Caught Writing Anti-Gay, Homophobic Garbage in My Blogs'.

:p

Internet Archive: We don't see any evidence Joy Reid's blog was hacked

it's funny watching cons drag up people no one's ever heard of and castigate them for agreeing with them.

there's probably a medical term for it

Your statement above is rather silly TomParks. Do try to sound more intelligent rather than pit one group against another at random.

Just like the members of the DNC just before the 2016 election, Joy Reid was exposed for having authored homophobic sentiments on her blog.

UNLIKE the majority of Liberals, she (initially) accepted responsibility for them and apologized. Much like Al Franken, it did not take her long to do an 'about-face' and say she did not mean the apology....and, also like Liberals, Reid quickly blamed someone else - 'hackers' - for 'setting her up', posting the trash on her blog to 'frame' her.

“…we found nothing to indicate tampering or hacking of the Wayback Machine versions.”

Bwuhahaha.....Following in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton, I fully expect Reid to release a book soon entitled, 'This Is Everyone I Blame For Being Caught Writing Anti-Gay, Homophobic Garbage in My Blogs'.

Hey, if the DNC can spread lies saying they were hacked by Russians and get away with it unchallenged, I am sure Joy will get away with this too.

Hey, if the DNC can spread lies saying they were hacked by Russians and get away with it unchallenged, I am sure Joy will get away with this too.
No one is gonna believe anyone is desperate enough to hack her naked photos....

it's funny watching cons drag up people no one's ever heard of and castigate them for agreeing with them.

there's probably a medical term for it
'NO ONE'S HEARD OF'? Perhaps you should pull your head out of your rectum....

Your statement above is rather silly TomParks. Do try to sound more intelligent rather than pit one group against another at random.

Actually, he is just observing reality, why are you denying it? Does it hold true for every individual? Of course not. But these are just trends in America.

If I were gay, I'd far rather be born white than black. Go to the gay community and ask any member, and they would probably give you the same answer.

What religious faith do the majority of African Americans usually follow if they follow a religion?
5 facts about the religious lives of African Americans
FT_18.02.06_africanAmericanChurch_640px.png

Black church resource provides dialogue on homosexuality
Black church resource provides dialogue on homosexuality | Insights into Religion

"Views on homosexuality are changing. A growing number of mostly white mainline Protestant denominations have moved to eliminate barriers to leadership for gays, lesbians, and bisexual and transgendered people.

But among evangelicals, including most African-American churches, there has been little movement. The majority of black churches consider homosexuality a sin.

For most black pastors and lay people, sex between two men remains, as the author of Leviticus states, an abomination.

Simmons and some of her contributors think those attitudes can be dangerous when they result in bullying or discrimination of gays, lesbians and transgendered people. Nor do those attitudes reflect the growing body of alternative theological discourse on the subject.

“One of the things we have to do is decrease the harm that black churches can do,” says Pinn, the Rice professor. “You decrease the harm by making sure those in authority have good information.”

Actually, he is just observing reality, why are you denying it? Does it hold true for every individual? Of course not. But these are just trends in America.

If I were gay, I'd far rather be born white than black. Go to the gay community and ask any member, and they would probably give you the same answer.

What religious faith do the majority of African Americans usually follow if they follow a religion?
5 facts about the religious lives of African Americans
FT_18.02.06_africanAmericanChurch_640px.png

Black church resource provides dialogue on homosexuality
Black church resource provides dialogue on homosexuality | Insights into Religion

"Views on homosexuality are changing. A growing number of mostly white mainline Protestant denominations have moved to eliminate barriers to leadership for gays, lesbians, and bisexual and transgendered people.

But among evangelicals, including most African-American churches, there has been little movement. The majority of black churches consider homosexuality a sin.

For most black pastors and lay people, sex between two men remains, as the author of Leviticus states, an abomination.

Simmons and some of her contributors think those attitudes can be dangerous when they result in bullying or discrimination of gays, lesbians and transgendered people. Nor do those attitudes reflect the growing body of alternative theological discourse on the subject.

“One of the things we have to do is decrease the harm that black churches can do,” says Pinn, the Rice professor. “You decrease the harm by making sure those in authority have good information.”
Some of the ones I know claimed to be christians also..Yet things were no different....It went down still...

If they would put Matlock on during this show fewer old sedentary people would watch The View..
31189963_569947396723615_3170078223286546125_n.jpg
The VA I go to usually has the Weather Channel on..

Ever since those damn flat screen TVs came out, they are everywhere.

They shouldn't be allowed outside of people's homes, they are vulgar.

. . . and even the weather channel ruins the surprise.
I have a TV, it mostly collects dust..

If they would put Matlock on during this show fewer old sedentary people would watch The View..
31189963_569947396723615_3170078223286546125_n.jpg
The VA I go to usually has the Weather Channel on..

Ever since those damn flat screen TVs came out, they are everywhere.

They shouldn't be allowed outside of people's homes, they are vulgar.

. . . and even the weather channel ruins the surprise.
I have a TV, it mostly collects dust..

Lucky.

I wish mine did the dusting. Or if it would do the vacuuming or cook dinner, that would be nice too.

Reid says those tweets aren't hers. Since no one heard or witnessed he statements, it might well be. A liberal getting treated like a conservative. It's justice.

Forum List

Back