Liberal media doesn't justify terrorism, name all who post here who do!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
US meddling in the middle east definitely justifies Islamic anger at the US government.

Some of that level of anger has always manifested itself in forms of violence against the oppressor.

Not seeing any surprises here, or any moral support for terrorism.

Predictable:

Christians are no better......In fact, are worse. In fact I would hope every Christian who carries the same attitude that I see here on USMB I wish was in the Boston bombing.

A true Christian does not need to demean another faith.

A true Christian demonstrates the mercy of Christ through compassion and understanding. I haven't met one Christian on this board that demonstrates those virtues. Therefore all deserve to or I wish were in the bombing attacks.

US meddling in the middle east definitely justifies Islamic anger at the US government.

Some of that level of anger has always manifested itself in forms of violence against the oppressor.

Not seeing any surprises here, or any moral support for terrorism.

Look again. You just did.

Apparently some nutballs (as well as some fake-liberal social fascists) can't deal with the reality that runaway US governments invading other nations, installing US-tolerant regimes, then meddling in other nations' internal affairs "for their own good" angers many foreigners to the point of violent retaliation.

One result is a twisted kind of thinking in which acknowledging facts to arrive at logical conclusions is perceived as moral support for bad acts.

Ah..........the existential guilt!

They hate us and want us dead.
Who?... Muslims.A lot of them.

Why....

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Drone strikes that kill hundreds of innocent women and children, occupying their countries and killing more innocents while engaging "insurgents" will never win us any friends. If another country were to occupy the US they'd have a huge "insurgent" problem as well.

This bs about them hating us because of our freedoms is just that......bs

And the beat goes on!

wonder if they are contemplating this at the Friday Harvard Afternoon Tea or Happy Hour? That's all we heard when US was being attacked during the Bush years. Drink up 1% Harvard!!
Possibly it's the millions of Muslims who've been murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced by the US military since August of '91. If you believe in reaping what you've sown, recent events across Iraq might foreshadow upcoming congressional mid-terms in the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet:

"A bomb attack in Baghdad has left dozens dead and scores injured just days before provincial elections are slated to take place. The elections are an important test of Iraq’s political stability more than a year after US troops departed.

"At least 32 people have been reported killed in a suspected suicide bomb blast, which took place in a popular cafe on the third floor of a building in the capital city, reports the Associated Press."

Pre-election violence rocks Baghdad, capped with cafe bombing today - CSMonitor.com

As long as the 1% can wage war with other people's blood and taxes, why shouldn't they be happy?

Another terrorist sympathizer:

wonder if they are contemplating this at the Friday Harvard Afternoon Tea or Happy Hour? That's all we heard when US was being attacked during the Bush years. Drink up 1% Harvard!!

Well the US has been meddling in the affairs of Middle East countries for more than half a century now.

We've hopped into bed with more people than a two dollar whore in our attempts to control the region. Oh and let's not forget the tens or hundreds of thousands we have killed and are still killing.

I'd say they have a right to be pissed at us wouldn't you?

More justification for terrorism.

They hate us and want us dead.
Who?... Muslims.A lot of them.

Why....

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Drone strikes that kill hundreds of innocent women and children, occupying their countries and killing more innocents while engaging "insurgents" will never win us any friends. If another country were to occupy the US they'd have a huge "insurgent" problem as well.

This bs about them hating us because of our freedoms is just that......bs

There's nothing wrong with us trying to understand why a group of people hate us. In fact, it could go a long way towards ending the problem.

I could add many things to your list. From their perspective, for example, we're in there trying to dilute and weaken their sacred religion with a vile western culture that values consumption more than God; from their perspective, we leave our own shores to prop up regimes that we later tear down, neither of which is our right; from their perspective, we lay waste to their land with our bombs; from their perspective, we put hundreds of thousands of our troops on their land whenever we damn well feel like it, and kill anyone who tries to stop us.

Does anyone want to deny any of the above?

Would anyone not fight back if they came here and did the above to us?

Does anyone want to deny that if we had kept our fucking noses out of their business for the last few decades, things would be different?'

More........

And Christianity is a religion of peace? Christians are no better.
Certainly not in the past, but Christianity has evolved into a religion of the third millennium. Islam, though a more recent religion, is mired in medieval vengeance and hatred. Certainly even an old bitty like yourself could understand that.

Today, now, and over the past decades, we, America, kill, almost on a daily basis, Muslim people, including innoncent people, including women, children and the elderly. Now, not in the past, now. And all your attempts at personal insults prove is that your intellectual ideas alone have no power, so you have to wrap them up in mudballs and sling them wildly. Pathetic.

No existential guilt here, sister.

Got over that years ago. I'll go to my grave remembering the eyes of shell shocked children shivering in the shadow of heavily armed men fully prepared to kill every living thing in the area. You probably won't.

The filthy god damned scum who ordered the invasions Iraq and Afghanistan fed into decades of atrocities by any number of nations against various shades of Moslem. My personal experience is that to the dead and to the dying, the rationale behind the bullet isn't that much of an issue.

Those are the facts.

One of these Moslem terrorists might kill me. It won't be that much of a loss to humanity, and my ghost will be blaming that ratty little cocksucker from Tejas and every citizen who voted for him in 2004.

Meanwhile, denial, projection and rationalization by people like you can't change those facts. All it does is make the moral degenerate in the mirror more bearable.

I think I get it now. This thread is a repository for quotes from other threads that had the courage to make sense rather than cave to the mandatory jingoism, so that we may click into those posts and rep them for their lucid thoughts.

Well thanks for that. The cryptic references to "TDMs and rdoofuses" didn't impress Google Translate. I guess when one lives in a Bubble one invents one's own language.

However it's still got jack squat to do with "Media". Prolly belongs in the Rubber Room.

Forum List

Back