Liberal media caught in another blatant lie: National Mall was FULL during Trump's inauguration

S
And most of those are areas cordoned off by the police. See the steel-gate barriers? Some people who couldn't find seats, jumped over them anyway. They should have been COMPLETELY empty, by regulation.

And one small section behind the Marine Band, from which you can't even see whoever's speaking at the podium. Gee, I wonder why almost nobody sat there?

Poor little liberal fanatics. They can only lie, twist things, produce Fake News, and otherwise try to fool people into thinking they're right.

Because the truth never serves their agenda.

Because their agenda is WRONG.

It's difficult being a liberal. Nowadays it's even harder, because you have to find hordes of fools, those being the only ones left who might believe you.
Who cares what the excuse is for why the crowd was thin on the mall?

Trump's crowd was still nowhere as big as this...

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg
Actually Obama's crowd was even bigger than your photo shows!
While pathological liar Don THE Con falsely claimed that "the 20-block area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed," Obama's crowd actually DID extend all the way to the Washington Monument!!!!!!

inauguration-crowd.jpg
It's been proven many times that the photo on the right was taken hours before the actual event occured.
That is an easily proven lie!!!!
If you click on the below photo it enlarges enough that you can CLEARLY see Don THE Con in the monitor screens on the right with his FIST in the air, a gesture he made at the END of his speech, so that photo shows his meager crowd at its largest, and it looks exactly like the photo on the right that you say was taken hours before the event occurred even though the event is clearly seen OCCURRING in the monitor screens on the right!

original.jpg
I see no such thing.
You are either 1. a LIAR like Tramp, 2. Blind, or 3. You didn't click on the photo to enlarge it.
I vote # 1.

S
And most of those are areas cordoned off by the police. See the steel-gate barriers? Some people who couldn't find seats, jumped over them anyway. They should have been COMPLETELY empty, by regulation.

And one small section behind the Marine Band, from which you can't even see whoever's speaking at the podium. Gee, I wonder why almost nobody sat there?

Poor little liberal fanatics. They can only lie, twist things, produce Fake News, and otherwise try to fool people into thinking they're right.

It's difficult being a liberal. Nowadays it's even harder, because you have to find hordes of fools, those being the only ones left who might believe you.

While pathological liar Don THE Con falsely claimed that "the 20-block area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed," Obama's crowd actually DID extend all the way to the Washington Monument!!!!!!

inauguration-crowd.jpg
It's been proven many times that the photo on the right was taken hours before the actual event occured.
If you click on the below photo it enlarges enough that you can CLEARLY see Don THE Con in the monitor screens on the right with his FIST in the air, a gesture he made at the END of his speech, so that photo shows his meager crowd at its largest, and it looks exactly like the photo on the right that you say was taken hours before the event occurred even though the event is clearly seen OCCURRING in the monitor screens on the right!

original.jpg
I see no such thing.
That's ok, no one here ever thought your IQ was over 30 anyway. Here, maybe this will help ya...

original.jpg

S

inauguration-crowd.jpg

original.jpg
I see no such thing.

It does show that, it looks like from different camera angles, that could be a leadup from a rally or anything.
Any excuse to avoid admitting the truth.

S

inauguration-crowd.jpg

original.jpg
I see no such thing.
You are either 1. a LIAR like Tramp, 2. Blind, or 3. You didn't click on the photo to enlarge it.
I vote # 1.
Why choose?

I pick all of the above.

S

inauguration-crowd.jpg

original.jpg
I see no such thing.

It does show that, it looks like from different camera angles, that could be a leadup from a rally or anything.

Why'd you cut my pic and explanation out, faggot?

Just like CNN.

S

original.jpg
I see no such thing.

Just like CNN.
Are you sure you didn't add it after I clicked on reply, pussy?

Just like FOX.

S

original.jpg
I see no such thing.

Just like CNN.

Just like FOX.

Why is his hand in different positions?

S

inauguration-crowd.jpg

original.jpg
I see no such thing.

You probably don't, I don't anymore, either.

S
I see no such thing.

Just like CNN.

Just like FOX.

Don THE Con's fist is in the same position, there are 2 cameras in 2 different positions shooting the liar at the same time. DUH!

original.jpg

Just like CNN.

Just like FOX.

Don THE Con's fist is in the same position, there are 2 cameras in 2 different positions shooting the liar at the same time. DUH!

original.jpg

2 plausible explanations: Delay or photoshooped. I lean towards the former, that still doesn't show he was at the podium right then. It could have been 20 minutes earlier and they were broadcasting a leadup.

When the NYT published that photo, they included a small caption at the bottom explaining that it was taken 45 minutes before he started speaking. The caption also said people were still coming in.

The liberal desperately ignore that, since it blows their narrative. They NEED that photo to be "at the end of Trump's speech"... so even after the NYT tells them that it was taken 45 minutes before the speech, they continue lying and claiming it was taken at the end of the speech.

The lie and the false impression, mean much more to the liberal losers than the truth.

Last edited:
When the NYT published that photo, they said it was taken 45 minutes BEFORE Trump started speaking.

Now it seems that the latest frantic lie from our southpaw friends is that the end of the speech was the only time he held his fist up like that. Where they get this alt-fact is not explained. Since the photo was taken 45 minutes before the speech, was Trump even out in his seat on stage yet? Surely cameras were on him all the time, wherever he was. Any chance he was saluting his team or congratulating someone? Or do the liberals "know" he "never does that"? (Would the liberals lie? :eusa_liar: )

Just like CNN.

Just like FOX.

original.jpg

2 plausible explanations: Delay or photoshooped. I lean towards the former, that still doesn't show he was at the podium right then. It could have been 20 minutes earlier and they were broadcasting a leadup.
Keep telling yourself that.

Here’s a photo taken while Trump was giving his Inaugural Speech. As you (and everybody who isn’t poor little faun) can see, there’s Trump at the podium. And as you (and everyone except little faun) can also see, he’s facing a FULL mall.

Poor little faun has yet to acknowledge this photo exists, even after he’s had his nose rubbed in it several times in this thread alone.
Poor, desperate little faun. :itsok:

slider4trump_k8mwk.jpg

When the NYT published that photo, they said it was taken 45 minutes BEFORE Trump started speaking.

Now it seems that the latest frantic lie from our southpaw friends is that the end of the speech was the only time he held his fist up like that. Where they get this alt-fact is not explained. Since the photo was taken 45 minutes before the speech, was Trump even out in his seat on stage yet? Surely cameras were on him all the time, wherever he was. Any chance he was saluting his team or congratulating someone? Or do the liberals "know" he "never does that"? (Would the liberals lie? :eusa_liar: )
NONE of the photos I posted were from the NY Times.
All you have to do is watch the video of Don THE Con's speech to see when he made a fist!

Here’s a photo taken while Trump was giving his Inaugural Speech. As you (and everybody who isn’t poor little faun) can see, there’s Trump at the podium. And as you (and everyone except little faun) can also see, he’s facing a FULL mall.

Poor little faun has yet to acknowledge this photo exists, even after he’s had his nose rubbed in it several times in this thread alone.

slider4trump_k8mwk.jpg
Notice how the liars bitterly cling to the most deliberately deceptive photo they can find, and then lie about all the photos that exist to the contrary. All they need is one photo shot from the worst possible angle and that trumps every better photo no matter how many.

You already posted that lie and I already nailed you on your lie.

Not one of the photos I posted were from the NY Times.
And the actual video of his speech shows when exactly he held up his fist and when he didn't.

In addition there are HiRez photos where you can actually read the closed captions at the bottom on the monitor screens on the right so you can tell exactly where he is in his speech!!!!
Remember to click on the photo to enlarge it to full rez.

original.jpg

"We all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same"

Dayam, you're one dumb conservative. Too dumb, apparently, to not understand they're two different photos. :cuckoo:

Not to mention, too stupid to comprehend a photo with Trump speaking could not have been taken 45 minutes before he started speaking.

slider4trump_k8mwk.jpg
LOLOL

To brain-dead cons, this is full...

original.jpg

Forum List

Back