Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrumpTrain
C12-n4DUUAA2G1M.jpg

This thread is fake news.

I don't have the slightest idea what she's even yammering about. It's like trying to read the emotional basket case posts of that climate change guy who calls everybody "S0n". Clearly misplaced her meds.

Don't play stupid now...LoonTards do that all too often.
I'm pretty sure you know exactly what she's talking about.

Once I put her post into Google Translate and selected Psychosisish. Got no results.

This is kinda typical:
Hey RefuckingTard, you were one of the dipshitz here today, All day peeing in your SQUATTY POTTY from being sooo excited about a fake story.. YOU OWN IT ya fucking dummy lmao

I haven't posted about any "fake story" today. Nor do I have a "squatty potty" but clearly she needs professional aid.

I just ignore her. It's like watching a lava lamp in time-lapse.

After this, snowflajes should have a giant 'L' tatooed on their foreheads.... sad ... and despicable!

This thread is fake news.

I don't have the slightest idea what she's even yammering about. It's like trying to read the emotional basket case posts of that climate change guy who calls everybody "S0n". Clearly misplaced her meds.

Don't play stupid now...LoonTards do that all too often.
I'm pretty sure you know exactly what she's talking about.

Once I put her post into Google Translate and selected Psychosisish. Got no results.

I just ignore her. It's like watching a lava lamp in time-lapse.

"It's like watching a lava lamp in time-lapse."

I have watched one :eusa_doh:

Still more..........
Twitter is EXPLODING laughing their asses off of DESPERATE LIBERALS lol

This has got to be the biggest troll job ever, by 4Chan? And shitlibs run with it, b/c they hate Trump. Buzzfeed needs to die. #FakeFeed

I wonder if you've ever seen Roger Rabbit? In that movie the villian had a weakness. The more the villian laughed the weaker he became.

If you think Russia hacked Democrats and Republicans but decided not to hack Trump, you're laughing yourself right into the trap.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.
Exactly...the more disgusting, the more his Drumpfsters like the OP love him. They're all in now.

After this, snowflajes should have a giant 'L' tatooed on their foreheads.... sad ... and despicable!

There is no room on their foreheads for a giant "L", their foreheads are crowded with this tattoo already.

Famous-Quote-Tattoo-Design-On-Men-Forehead.jpg

I smell a YUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking lawsuit... Ohhhh you fucked with the wrong man..

CNN,, BuzzFeeed all reported A LIE and slandered an incoming President.. YOU GOING DOWN..and.. NO ONE will ever believe a fucking thing you idiots print, report..

Obama Intel Agency 'Putin to Blackmail Trump' false claim surpasses Bush 'WMD' Intel F* Up!' :p

Still more..........

This has got to be the biggest troll job ever, by 4Chan? And shitlibs run with it, b/c they hate Trump. Buzzfeed needs to die. #FakeFeed

I wonder if you've ever seen Roger Rabbit? In that movie the villian had a weakness. The more the villian laughed the weaker he became.

If you think Russia hacked Democrats and Republicans but decided not to hack Trump, you're laughing yourself right into the trap.

Go dig a hole in your backyard... throw all of our dogs caca in it.. then bury yourself up to your nose.. that's how fulll of shit you and every far left MORON on this site are... Got your lame azzes handed to you tonight.. TRUMP STYLE.. *grins... More to come.

The National Inquirer To Replace CNN on TV - 'NI More Believable!'

:lmao:

Still more..........

Go dig a hole in your backyard... throw all of our dogs caca in it.. then bury yourself up to your nose.. that's how fulll of shit you and every far left MORON on this site are... Got your lame azzes handed to you tonight.. TRUMP STYLE.. *grins... More to come.

Please explain what is fake about this story? CNN is reporting on this story right now. It is not fake news.

This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha
tuugx129iaxqkc0tlzer.jpg

The golden shower story is real. Donald Trump likes golden showers. It shouldn't affect his ability to become president though, because none of the other disgusting things he did made a difference.
Exactly...the more disgusting, the more his Drumpfsters like the OP love him. They're all in now.

You still haven't recovered from the Grab The Pussy happening.

Well, you wouldn't would you it involves pussy which is your forte :smoke:

CNN is reporting on this story right now. It is not fake news.
The source that on-air declared they had done everything to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of her scandals...

:lmao:

CNN IS FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back